Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo (22893 Views)

Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks / Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister / Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Fearyourcreator: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2023
cjudy:

See this one, una disgrace na inbuilt since 2015, APC have be scamming you people
Who scam you
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by FuckTheMod: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Same to All my family and generations
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by gabbytabby: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2023
Na everywhere

You want passport regular bribe 25k including fastracking 50k

You want electricity meter regular 15k fastracking 25k.

It is well. Nobody will process your file unless you pay and you go lean if you want normal.

No be peanuts oh.

TemplarLandry:
Now you see what we've been saying? There are saboteurs in virtually all Government agencies.
They sabotage Government's efforts because of the peanut backdoor monies they realize.

Shoutout Hon. Tunji-Ojo. In fact, heads must roll in NIS and NIMC, Nigerians go through hell at their hands.

They have a demonic wording for their malpractice, they call it “fast-tracking”.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by BabaIbo: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2023
Abayomifash:
. Plz when did you capture?

The answer is in the comment you quoted bro.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by madampresident(f): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
I don't think these guys are giving the Minister the real report. I captured since February through Servicom at Festac office Lagos. it's been over 7 months now. They keep saying it's not ready.
Is it a crime to be a Nigerian? Passport that should be our fundamental right as citizens, we are now begging for it.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by bizzibodi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nazgul:
Poor people, they're clearly overwhelmed by the number of applicants they get everyday.

People are struggling to leave the country, and for them to do so, they need a passport. Imagine having to process thousands of passports everyday.

They're trying biko.
They are not overwhelmed by d large numbers of passports seekers but d bottlenecks they created overd years by delaying to process passports, demanding for bribes,that created d backlogs....when I did my passport years back in my state it was wait & take,it didn't take 1hr.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Oluwalosolami: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Let us commend the honourable minister so far, if they have achieved 15000 booklet per day and they 2 weeks which is 14 days with weekend inclusive. Nothing stops them from doing overtime just to meet the deadline. What is more important is that there is an approach to see things do in the rightly.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Oluwalosolami: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Let us commend the honourable minister so far, if they have achieved 15000 booklet per day and they have 2 weeks which is 14 days with weekend inclusive. Nothing stops them from doing overtime just to meet the deadline. What is more important is that there is an approach to see things do in the rightly.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Ava1705: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is awesome
The man knows what the people wants
God bless you and strengthen you
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Danjossy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Audio 60 000 backlog passport printed
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Growing(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
We are our biggest problem!
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by favoryt(f): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Ask family members or friends you know who hasn't collected after biometrics definitely after two weeks ... 10 days from now... Negativity don chop deep down some of you... How una personal life and family wan be sef

Still waiting o. I captured since June 7th
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by favoryt(f): 12:16am On Sep 22, 2023
ojokolax:
At the rate at which the Minister of Interior is going, the only persons who won't have gotten their passport by the end of September are those whose process were not commenced at all by fraudulent immigration officers.
It's definitely a new dawn with Hon. Tunji-Ojo at the helm of the Ministry of Interior

I captured since June 7th and it was DIY. No passport yet. Same thing for 2 people I know that captured too on the same date at Ikoyi
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Fearyourcreator: 3:28am On Sep 22, 2023
favoryt:

Still waiting o. I captured since June 7th
Okay
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by asas122: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by asas122: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by josite: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/applicationhttps://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

somebody should please help,this site is not respomding or it is not the site for passport renewal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni / Troops Raid, Destroy IPOB, ESN Supreme Headquarters In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.