Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo (22889 Views)

Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks / Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister / Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Iseoluwani: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
believe at ur risk

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Gossiphub: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
altteemy:
This man really means business.

Means business ke

For the past two months I haven't gotten my passport.

So you Believe this trash?

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Highways: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
How much be passport now?
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Ola9ja23: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
jonnyjustcome22:
Make una keep shut your mouth. I still get two passport to collect at immigration office for over three months now for my two children. Useless people

They will call you.

Sit down there
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Bimpe29: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nigeria must be better than what it is at the moment God willing.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Now you see what we've been saying? There are saboteurs in virtually all Government agencies.
They sabotage Government's efforts because of the peanut backdoor monies they realize.

Shoutout Hon. Tunji-Ojo. In fact, heads must roll in NIS and NIMC, Nigerians go through hell at their hands.

They have a demonic wording for their malpractice, they call it “fast-tracking”.

Honestly the fast tracking is the origin of the whole backlogs. People would pay twice or thrice the amount and be given a priority above those that applied months before, why wouldn't they have backlogs.

Very irresponsible set of people. Even when you want to travel, their officials at MMIA keep begging you for money, foreigners aren't spared from the embarrassment. They're just disgracing Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by 9jahotblog: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Still don’t believe this man yet. Na Naija we dey oooo
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
You can only lie to people who have never applied for passport before

Crooks angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Evestar200(f): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
I'm just imagining the kind of stress I will go through when my passport expires 🤧🤧.

God knows how they frustrated me over 7 months before I got hold of my passport.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Codeye(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
jonnyjustcome22:
Make una keep shut your mouth. I still get two passport to collect at immigration office for over three months now for my two children. Useless people
Actually, the news is true. If your passports isn't out, go again to collect unless you have the issue of affix.
I work there.

5 Likes

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Who can confirm this? No be by mouth alone

1 Like

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
jonnyjustcome22:

What about their DNA. I hope their DNA test is positve or say will be positive. Or are you not planning to 'Japa'?
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Oluwatobiloba07: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
They call it commitment here in Imo state

Paid 20k extra

TemplarLandry:
Now you see what we've been saying? There are saboteurs in virtually all Government agencies.
They sabotage Government's efforts because of the peanut backdoor monies they realize.

Shoutout Hon. Tunji-Ojo. In fact, heads must roll in NIS and NIMC, Nigerians go through hell at their hands.

They have a demonic wording for their malpractice, they call it “fast-tracking”.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by APCNig: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Now you all know there is a new Sheriff in town. His name is JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Ebumoore: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://dailytrust.com/nis-cleared-60000-passport-backlogs-in-4-days-interior-minister/
but some immigration office in the north are issuing it under 24 hrs.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by eneyoduke(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Online lies, even with fact track of 2 weeks you can't still get talk 4 days, fake News
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Bluntemperor: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://dailytrust.com/nis-cleared-60000-passport-backlogs-in-4-days-interior-minister/

God bless you our Performing Minister!
You are really impressing the Youths of this Nation!
We can have a New Nigeria with other Perfoming Ministers like You,Wike, Umahi,and the Poverty Alienation Woman,etc.
For the rest of the Ministers,e g. like Power- Minister, please,pay unscheduled visit to All the Regions and Areas, including their Stores etc ,to get the First-Hand Assessments and let Nigeria know what is happening in your Ministries!
We don't need to wait for 4- yrs before Nigerians enjoy Dividend of Democracy!
•If the Govt -Solve Power today,you have solved 60% of Nigeria Problems - for all other things revolves around the Constant Power Supply,more so is Nigeria Industrialization!
The Present Discos can't bring Industrialization to Nigeria!
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by APCNig: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
jonnyjustcome22:

You alone have two passports to collect, are you still doing drugs and human trafficking? Or how come you alone have two passports to collect?

1 Like

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by BabaIbo: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Is there any Nairalander who can testify to this?

Not until TemplarLandry gets job outside NL. grin

My passport is ready for issuance, but na 6 months I take wait o.

I no come know if na him action abi na because e don reach the turn of my month of capture to be produced.

Maybe we should wait for someone that did his/her capturing last month to testify because mine done too tey to be used as a valid excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Error401: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
On till people starts collecting their passports this is all propaganda

TemplarLandry:

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by BabaIbo: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
APCNig:

You alone have two passports to collect, are you still doing drugs and human trafficking? Or how come you alone have two passports to collect?

You people are naturally stewpid.

Someone said for his children but blindbat that you are couldn't see that part of his comment.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by SolicitorLawyer: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Audio
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by porthouse7(f): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
Lies

Book appointment in Lagos now and you won't get anything less than ONE FULL MONTH TO COME
Igbo man
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by porthouse7(f): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hezzyluv:
60,000PP in four days? shocked
Everyone wants to japa... grin
is got nothing to do with japa, is a necessity for some people
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Jagabanarmy: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Well- said
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by iammo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
So this people just scan people and dump their files in a corner
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Alliswell248: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
Lies

Book appointment in Lagos now and you won't get anything less than ONE FULL MONTH TO COME

Good news makes the sore losers have running stomach.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by IjebuWarrior: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
jamalnation:
fear nigeria politians
how can we verify this claim

Very true. I can confirm it. 👍
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by FuckTheMod: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
porthouse7:
Igbo man
Oriẹ ti buru
Who be Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by kunle75(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
LegendHero:
Good one.

Now people should start confirming if there has been changes in the passport issuance within the next few weeks.

Like that, we can commend the minister for a job well done and we also advise that he keep up the pace.

If possible, they should make use of banks within a locality as the point of collection of passports. This will cut down the middleman NIS official that charge fees just for passport collection speed up alone.

Some of us here in the state applied last year April precisely I got mine in September 2022 and some are yet to get their own.
As am speaking I got a mail just last week friday 8th September 2023 containing some list of names of people who's passport was not released earlier that they were ready .
I wouldn't know if this was unconnected with the directives given by the minister.
Maybe na initial gra gra.

Fingers crossed
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by altteemy: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:

Means business ke

For the past two months I haven't gotten my passport.

So you Believe this trash?

Two weeks minus 4 days remains for him to make you smile. If he does, holla us here.
Re: Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo by Ofunaofu: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
LegendHero:
Good one.

Now people should start confirming if there has been changes in the passport issuance within the next few weeks.

Like that, we can commend the minister for a job well done and we also advise that he keep up the pace.

If possible, they should make use of banks within a locality as the point of collection of passports. This will cut down the middleman NIS official that charge fees just for passport collection speed up alone.

What is good about a claim by a typical Nigerian politician that is yet to be independently verified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Ladoke Akintola / Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.