Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me (3931 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by PinkNature: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
before I start I need to make it crystal clear that nothing is happening between me and her. I'm not a pedo and I don't plan to become one.

I give private guitar lessons and for the past year I've been giving lessons to this 17 year old girl (I'm 26). We have a super chill vibe in our lessons and get pretty conversational about casual topics and music we like. Recently she confided in me that she has a crush on me and wants to get closer to me to which I laughed it off and told her point blank the answer is no. I don't know if I should tell her parents about this or how they'll react. I might just stop our lessons altogether. She's a good kid, very popular and pretty. I just don't know how to approach this situation.

Seems like you want to spend the rest of this year in prison.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Cutehector(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
virginchaser:

Neither will your wife allows you to hire a gorgeous looking female teacher and your daughter will grumble at old ugly looking female teacher. shocked
fvck off, its my choice..abi my choice dey pain u for neck? Nigerians sef
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by virginchaser(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Cutehector:
fvck off, its my choice..abi my choice dey pain u for neck? Nigerians sef

Pele, I thought I was relating with human I never knew it was an avatar.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Kevineleven(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
immortalmortal:
Just wait 2 or 3 more years
You don't know these girls, I am not encouraging the op, but I can bet 50k that she is not a virgin.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Gee64: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
A 15 years old JS1 student had a baby in my area. Young boys around the vicinity had been using her for fvcking practice before this happened. grin
Most teenagers are so spoilt these days.
illicit:
Everybody comes online to form saints

Some of them were disvirgined at 15

They started having lovers from JSS2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Anonymoususher: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tenrack:
you're a lucky man.

Thanks boss. I am happy that I made the decision to go for her and keep her.

It wasn't an issue journey because too many negative words kept flying like ode you are dating a girl that hasn't opened eyes, once her eye tear she will dump you... You want to use and dump that small girl abi.... You are waiting for a girl in school that they will eat and remain for you.... Too many negative words but we remained steadfast....

Those that doubted now praise us for how far we've come.

I must confess she made me a better man and brought me many blessings

Wedding go loud
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by okoroemeka(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
before I start I need to make it crystal clear that nothing is happening between me and her. I'm not a pedo and I don't plan to become one.

I give private guitar lessons and for the past year I've been giving lessons to this 17 year old girl (I'm 26). We have a super chill vibe in our lessons and get pretty conversational about casual topics and music we like. Recently she confided in me that she has a crush on me and wants to get closer to me to which I laughed it off and told her point blank the answer is no. I don't know if I should tell her parents about this or how they'll react. I might just stop our lessons altogether. She's a good kid, very popular and pretty. I just don't know how to approach this situation.
pls stop that guitar lesson and walk away,trust me it will not end well
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tear her toto
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by MufasaLion: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
You really want him to groom that child? This is disgusting.

Anonymoususher:
If you are a good person with no intent of exploiting her then tell her that she has not yet come of legal age and she will put you in trouble.

I was in a similar position 7yrs ago. I was 24yrs and just finished my youth service, she was 17yrs preparing for jamb.

I was taking her private lessons for the jamb and feelings started flying. In my case she didn't say it but I could see that the girl was Catching Feelings but pretended like I wasn't noticing.

She would chat on facebook, call me like 10 times a day even after closing the class. Lol

She failed the first jamb. When she clocked 18yrs and legal age, I made the proposal and she gladly agreed...

A perfect and decent girl I wouldn't want to exploit. As usual the relationship began as hide and seek for her parents not to know.

At 19yrs the mother discovered and called us for a private talk. A very understanding woman. I talked with her in the presence of her daughter explaining my feelings and plans for us. I could tell that my girl was impressed and the mom saw a gentle man. She only advised us to be careful and also she doesn't want her husband to know yet until when she feels her daughter is mature enough.

At 20yrs she gained admission, after year one her dad was laid off from work and she was supposed to drop from school but the same year, God blessed me and I could support her in school too.

We are 7yrs together, we have never fought, still faithful to each other, never cheated, both families are themselves as in-laws, infact during holidays in school most times she spends her holiday at either with my own grandma in the village OR with my elder brother's wife in the state she schools.

My mom and her mom already refer to each other as in-laws.

We have grown together from two naive youths to soon become husband and wife.

Once she rounds off her final paper, marriage plans will be on the way.

So like I said earlier so long as u have no ulterior motives for that young girl, keep your feelings away till she clocks legal age. If she is homely and has sense, groom her
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by MufasaLion: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Stop encouraging sexual bullshit.

YoungLionken:
Don't listen to the commenters above me. Many of them think dirty and feel everyone is like them..

If you feel her genuinely, then groom/train (I don't mean paying her bills) her and wife her afterwards. The age gap isn't too much for something reasonable..

Remember, true love is patient, so don't try to defile her or mislead her. See her as your student, friend and wife to be in the nearest future...
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by GoodRocks: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Anonymoususher:
If you are a good person with no intent of exploiting her then tell her that she has not yet come of legal age and she will put you in trouble.

I was in a similar position 7yrs ago. I was 24yrs and just finished my youth service, she was 17yrs preparing for jamb.

I was taking her private lessons for the jamb and feelings started flying. In my case she didn't say it but I could see that the girl was Catching Feelings but pretended like I wasn't noticing.

She would chat on facebook, call me like 10 times a day even after closing the class. Lol

She failed the first jamb. When she clocked 18yrs and legal age, I made the proposal and she gladly agreed...

A perfect and decent girl I wouldn't want to exploit. As usual the relationship began as hide and seek for her parents not to know.

At 19yrs the mother discovered and called us for a private talk. A very understanding woman. I talked with her in the presence of her daughter explaining my feelings and plans for us. I could tell that my girl was impressed and the mom saw a gentle man. She only advised us to be careful and also she doesn't want her husband to know yet until when she feels her daughter is mature enough.

At 20yrs she gained admission, after year one her dad was laid off from work and she was supposed to drop from school but the same year, God blessed me and I could support her in school too.

We are 7yrs together, we have never fought, still faithful to each other, never cheated, both families are themselves as in-laws, infact during holidays in school most times she spends her holiday at either with my own grandma in the village OR with my elder brother's wife in the state she schools.

My mom and her mom already refer to each other as in-laws.

We have grown together from two naive youths to soon become husband and wife.

Once she rounds off her final paper, marriage plans will be on the way.

So like I said earlier so long as u have no ulterior motives for that young girl, keep your feelings away till she clocks legal age. If she is homely and has sense, groom her

Which kind rough play be this? Las las it'll end in premium tears.

We Have told you SIMPs several times to avoid training a woman in school let alone uni. Oga should that girl find a more richer Dude that can give her far more than what you're giving her, she'll dump you ASAP. I can bet my balls that there's a guy kancking her in sch. Guys don knack her tire for school and na you dey train her.

Have you trained your brothers and sisters in sch yet? What about your mother? What business did you Open for her, your sisters and female relatives? Or they're highly irrelevant? Your Simpson madness deserve to be treated as urgent medical condition.

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Fab21: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

We Have told you SIMPs several times to avoid training a woman in school let alone uni. Oga should that girl find a more richer Dude that can give her far more than what you're giving her, she'll dump you ASAP. I can bet my balls that there's a guy kancking her in sch. Guys don knack her tire for school and na you dey train her.

Have you trained your brothers and sisters in sch yet? What about your mother? What business did you Open for her, your sisters and female relatives? Or they're highly irrelevant? Your Simpson madness deserve to be treated as urgent medical condition.

Haha!

Let the man rest, pls.
Wish him well.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Fab21: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
@OP, it's normal.
It's called [b]proximity Bug[/b

During my service year, there's this JSS2 student that's so much attracted to me. I knew it from the onset. She's good looking and super intelligent more than her age. She got so attracted to me.. I was very observant. I knew her thoughts; I can read it. There's a time she got a phone. She collected my contact and started calling me often. But I tried to maintain teacher-to-students relationship with her.

I told my fianceé about her; I carried her along.
Even most of her classmates already knew that she's my favourite student..

The day i was going for my POP, she's crying profusely and weeping like a baby. I needed to take my time to calm her down ...

We're very close, then. She's emotionally attached with me ...

But after my service, I tried to cut the relationship off gradually and eventually, I was able to cut it off.. I do chat her once in a while on Facebook.

I'm certain by now, that feelings and emotional attachment would've reduce drastically.

@OP, I'll advise you to explain things to her based on her own understanding.
Let her know your stand. Tell her to focus on her academics and future. Pls don't take advantage of her and if you've a friend either male or female that you can trust, you can carry them along to be on a safer side ...

And probably , you should always try to conduct the lesson in an open place. Peradventure you've been chatting on social media, narrow it down to the ' Guitar Lesson's alone. If she try to deviate to sex, relationship or any other things that can trigger your emotions, pls stop immediately. Just try to avoid anything that can lead to emotional Progression between you.

Since you said the lesson pays you good money, I'll not advice you to quit. But be careful.

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Pauliaette(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

She will hate u for life, like wen she's come of age. U will see the real beauty in a woman, why not just play along naha. Werey everywhere cool cool
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by tnerro1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
I think in the south you go can to jail for sleeping with a girl below 18 but don’t think it’s the same in the north, so location matters 😁

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by aisha1314(f): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

It's wise of you not to get into a relationship with her as she's still underage.
Yes I think you should tell her parents what she said, they need to know what's going through their daughters mind.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by aisha1314(f): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

It's wise of you not to get into a relationship with her as she's still underage.
Yes I think you should tell her parents what she said, they need to know what's going through their daughters mind.
How it goes after that will determine whether you'll still continue the lessons or not.

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
Cutehector:
Note to self.

Never hire a young single guy as lesson teacher for my daughters
Never hire a male to teach a female.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Anny69: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

😂😂I almost fell for this.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Cutehector(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Hubeznigeria:

Never hire a male to teach a female.
cool
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Anonymoususher: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Shut up! People like you forming redpills online are the worst weaklings in real life.

Go get a life and pray to meet a human being called woman and not the prostitutes you make out with.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Anonymoususher: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
MufasaLion:
You really want him to groom that child? This is disgusting.

You obviously have comprehension problem. Please read again

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by GoodRocks: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Anonymoususher:

Shut up! People like you forming redpills online are the worst weaklings in real life.

Go get a life and pray to meet a human being called woman and not the prostitutes you make out with.

Oga do you have sense at all?

SIMPs like you are extremely stubborn in simping while calling it Love. Dude you seriously need to wake up! That girl and her mother has brainwashed and manipulated you into becoming financial responsible for them.

Young Man asked yourself the following questions!!

* Have you trained your brothers and sisters in sch yet? What about your mother? What business did you Open for her, your sisters and female relatives? Or they're highly irrelevant?*

Your Simpson madness deserve to be treated as urgent medical condition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Broke Up After Four Years / Flirting Is Healthy? / Ladies Will You Reject An Engagement Ring From Your Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.