Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me (3902 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / โ€œGet 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry Youโ€ - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by PaganTerrorist: 2:01am On Sep 13, 2023
before I start I need to make it crystal clear that nothing is happening between me and her. I'm not a pedo and I don't plan to become one.

I give private guitar lessons and for the past year I've been giving lessons to this 17 year old girl (I'm 26). We have a super chill vibe in our lessons and get pretty conversational about casual topics and music we like. Recently she confided in me that she has a crush on me and wants to get closer to me to which I laughed it off and told her point blank the answer is no. I don't know if I should tell her parents about this or how they'll react. I might just stop our lessons altogether. She's a good kid, very popular and pretty. I just don't know how to approach this situation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by iamtardey: 2:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Delete this post first thing

17 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Ballzproblem2: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Are we suppose to praise you for doing the needful or are you looking for some slight encouragement to go ahead because you won't see one.

everybody na saint online

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Reminderz: 3:47am On Sep 13, 2023
the first two responses are unwarranted.... @OP, telling her parents might cause more problems, the thing is, you should only focus on the lessons for now and don't discuss anything off topic.. because if you try to tell her parents, she might twist the words and use it against you... you know how these females can be...

this is why a man and a woman can never be friends, feelings must surely get into the way most especially if they've spent some pretty good times together... you should be careful so you don't get falsely accused of harassing or molesting someone's daughter.. and I might be wrong, it seems you admit that she's pretty and you guys also vibe well, you better be careful and know the kind of conversation you'd be having with her because you might find yourself doing what you said you wouldn't do if she gets bolder... and that might open a bag of troubles for you later on..

remember if anything happens, the blame would be on you more even though you might be innocent... she's still young, probably naive but her eyes might be already opened... you have a choice to make... don't shit where you eat...

19 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by woginid967: 3:48am On Sep 13, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
before I start I need to make it crystal clear that nothing is happening between me and her. I'm not a pedo and I don't plan to become one.

I give private guitar lessons and for the past year I've been giving lessons to this 17 year old girl (I'm 26). We have a super chill vibe in our lessons and get pretty conversational about casual topics and music we like. Recently she confided in me that she has a crush on me and wants to get closer to me to which I laughed it off and told her point blank the answer is no. I don't know if I should tell her parents about this or how they'll react. I might just stop our lessons altogether. She's a good kid, very popular and pretty. I just don't know how to approach this situation.

This is wrong bro.

Discourage her.

Teenage Love exploited always results in adult hatred unavoidable

3 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by MrsTwrite(f): 4:34am On Sep 13, 2023
You should just stop the guitar lesson already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by mmadu5(m): 4:37am On Sep 13, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

i know you are tempt to sleep with her. i know you want a piece of that young virgin pucci. but please remember they serve watery half done beans in prison .. you might not survive the prison life.

6 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by YoungLionken(m): 4:38am On Sep 13, 2023
Don't listen to the commenters above me. Many of them think dirty and feel everyone is like them..

If you feel her genuinely, then groom/train (I don't mean paying her bills) her and wife her afterwards. The age gap isn't too much for something reasonable..

Remember, true love is patient, so don't try to defile her or mislead her. See her as your student, friend and wife to be in the nearest future...

14 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by PaganTerrorist: 5:07am On Sep 13, 2023
MrsTwrite:

No

I'm getting paid more than a VI pre school teacher's salary so I can't leave

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Cutehector(m): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Note to self.

Never hire a young single guy as lesson teacher for my daughters

8 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by godofuck231: 5:12am On Sep 13, 2023
Avoid her advances and see what happens when she turns 26 , the insults you will receive in your life will earn God thanks for avoiding a land mine , be careful with teens they actually don't know what they want

2 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by JaneYave(f): 5:28am On Sep 13, 2023
If you know the drama teenage girls put up to pull people down, you will run. Young girls these days can innocently tarnish the good image of a promising young man. You may want to tell the parents but she can possibly come up with a story they will believe so gently avoid her.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by immortalmortal: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Just wait 2 or 3 more years

4 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Anonymoususher: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2023
If you are a good person with no intent of exploiting her then tell her that she has not yet come of legal age and she will put you in trouble.

I was in a similar position 7yrs ago. I was 24yrs and just finished my youth service, she was 17yrs preparing for jamb.

I was taking her private lessons for the jamb and feelings started flying. In my case she didn't say it but I could see that the girl was Catching Feelings but pretended like I wasn't noticing.

She would chat on facebook, call me like 10 times a day even after closing the class. Lol

She failed the first jamb. When she clocked 18yrs and legal age, I made the proposal and she gladly agreed...

A perfect and decent girl I wouldn't want to exploit. As usual the relationship began as hide and seek for her parents not to know.

At 19yrs the mother discovered and called us for a private talk. A very understanding woman. I talked with her in the presence of her daughter explaining my feelings and plans for us. I could tell that my girl was impressed and the mom saw a gentle man. She only advised us to be careful and also she doesn't want her husband to know yet until when she feels her daughter is mature enough.

At 20yrs she gained admission, after year one her dad was laid off from work and she was supposed to drop from school but the same year, God blessed me and I could support her in school too.

We are 7yrs together, we have never fought, still faithful to each other, never cheated, both families are themselves as in-laws, infact during holidays in school most times she spends her holiday at either with my own grandma in the village OR with my elder brother's wife in the state she schools.

My mom and her mom already refer to each other as in-laws.

We have grown together from two naive youths to soon become husband and wife.

Once she rounds off her final paper, marriage plans will be on the way.

So like I said earlier so long as u have no ulterior motives for that young girl, keep your feelings away till she clocks legal age. If she is homely and has sense, groom her

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by illicit(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Everybody comes online to form saints

Some of them were disvirgined at 15

They started having lovers from JSS2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by 22o62021: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2023
Aisha buhari was 17 when buhari got her pregnant.

Don't have anything sexual with her for now

But love and protect her until she clocks 20

If you miss this opportunity

You go regret am

5 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Tenrack: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Are we suppose to praise you for doing the needful or are you looking for some slight encouragement to go ahead because you won't see one.

everybody na saint online
I be won ask am whether the girl get big breast sef๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Tenrack: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2023
MrsTwrite:
wetin dey put food for e table?

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Tenrack: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2023
YoungLionken:
Don't listen to the commenters above me. Many of them think dirty and feel everyone is like them..

If you feel her genuinely, then groom/train her and wife her afterwards. The age gap isn't too much for something reasonable..

Remember, true love is patient, so don't try to defile her or mislead her. See her as your student, friend and wife to be in the nearest future...
Una no dey like dey realistic. Groom her in this current generation? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Tenrack: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2023
Anonymoususher:
If you are a good person with no intent of exploiting her then tell her that she has not yet come of legal age and she will put you in trouble.

I was in a similar position 7yrs ago. I was 24yrs and just finished my youth service, she was 17yrs preparing for jamb.

I was taking her private lessons for the jamb and feelings started flying. In my case she didn't say it but I could see that the girl was Catching Feelings but pretended like I wasn't noticing.

She would chat on facebook, call me like 10 times a day even after closing the class. Lol

She failed the first jamb. When she clocked 18yrs and legal age, I made the proposal and she gladly agreed...

A perfect and decent girl I wouldn't want to exploit. As usual the relationship began as hide and seek for her parents not to know.

At 19yrs the mother discovered and called us for a private talk. A very understanding woman. I talked with her in the presence of her daughter explaining my feelings and plans for us. I could tell that my girl was impressed and the mom saw a gentle man. She only advised us to be careful and also she doesn't want her husband to know yet until when she feels her daughter is mature enough.

At 20yrs she gained admission, after year one her dad was laid off from work and she was supposed to drop from school but the same year, God blessed me and I could support her in school too.

We are 7yrs together, we have never fought, still faithful to each other, never cheated, both families are themselves as in-laws, infact during holidays in school most times she spends her holiday at either with my own grandma in the village OR with my elder brother's wife in the state she schools.

My mom and her mom already refer to each other as in-laws.

We have grown together from two naive youths to soon become husband and wife.

Once she rounds off her final paper, marriage plans will be on the way.

So like I said earlier so long as u have no ulterior motives for that young girl, keep your feelings away till she clocks legal age. If she is homely and has sense, groom her
you're a lucky man.

5 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Tenrack: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2023
illicit:
Everybody comes online to form saints

Some of them were disvirgined at 15

They started having lovers from JSS2
grin my guy no too vex na
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Vinnie2000(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2023
OP,

It is Normal and Natural for 14,15,16year old Girls to Have CRUSH on Older guys. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™‚

But This Feelings do NOT last long and is Mostly borne out of the Female Hormones building up in them.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™

When I did my NYSC in Benue in 2016, the SS2 and SS3 Girls in my school used their Big Boobs to Harass me, No be small. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Just Try Your Best to RESIST the Temptation.

In years to come, They will always Respect you.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Likes

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by illicit(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2023
Tenrack:
grin my guy no too vex na

Walahi

Some people are just liars
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2023
Cutehector:
Note to self.

Dey Dia they Deceive yourself.๐Ÿ˜

Haven't you not seen Married Men molesting Young Girls?๐Ÿ™

Some of you always think all married men are Saints and Single Guys are Corrupt. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Rhassidy360: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2023
Cutehector:
Note to self.

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Dexy4yah(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Tenrack: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2023
illicit:

Walahi

Some people are just liars

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by arantess: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2023
Men seeking online validation

What a generation!!
Bloody hell

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by jamesversion: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Crazies everywhere.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by 9jaBloke: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2023
There are certain lines we shouldn't cross when we are put in charge of minors.

Any adult working with children of the opposite gender in that age bracket-when they are coming into their sexuality and hormones are raging is expected to maintain a professional disposition and never break character.

In your words '...super chill vibe...pretty conversational about casual topics....she's very popular and pretty...' I think you encouraged her, innocently maybe. Now you have to be the adult and discourage her.

Get her off your mind and stop seeking validation from strangers on a faceless forum.
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by Baronthecelebri: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2023
The best way not to get into trouble is to avoid it
Re: 16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me by virginchaser(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2023
Cutehector:
Note to self.

Neither will your wife allows you to hire a gorgeous looking female teacher and your daughter will grumble at old ugly looking female teacher. shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does This Happen All The Time? (18+ Graphic Pics) / Is She Loose? / "Friendzone" An Ideology That Has Taken Over The Mind Of Modern Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.