Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady (42194 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by tollyboy5(m): 2:08am On Sep 14, 2023
bentenny:

You think i'm being unfair right?
Okay!

Who was the APC leader after Akande?

How come akande was able to call out Buhari but Tinubu could not?

How many terms did Buhari do?

Did Tinubu say that Buhari did well in security?
If Tinubu said so then it implied he was part and parcel of the failure because he had sold Buhari to us as the best thing since sliced bread and cannot be exonerated from blame!

It was so glaring from the first term that Buhari was a monumental disaster waiting to happen yet the same Tinubu aggressively campaigned for Buhari in 2019(second term) while refusing to call out Buhari for how he handled the security of the country esp the massacre that happened at a church in Ondo state and other states in the north!

All this was because he wanted to become president hence the only way to pander to the northern caliphate was to look the other way while Buhari divided and regionalized the country!

Yes Tinubu played the 'game of politics' to the detriment of his own people who were largely affected by the onslaught of the rampaging herdsmen in some communities in the SW which necessitated the creation of amutekun by the SW governors!

Fairness is being able to call a spade a spade not axe!
Tinubu was silent despite all the atrocities committed by Buhari simply because he didn't want to upset or anger his fulani masters who were loyal to Buhari!

Its that simple!
whatever the hypocrisy of tinubu was, he's the game master and wont bother about your sentiment. The number one beneficiary of tinubu policies will still be southwest and other region will try to key in other not to be left out. Tinubu has played a smart game and i will tell you he's the smartest of all major contestant and the best for this kind of job but not the best for a more civil society.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Uchek(m): 4:05am On Sep 14, 2023
OLODO RABATA!

tollyboy5:
Orisirisi, Nigerians are very funny set of people. Emeka, Ebuka and kingsley are into importation business and they import all manners of rubbish from abroad.
Tayo, Taiwo are also importing all kind of jargons from Europe. Now the government import petrol and many of you are complaining. The government is just a mirror of her people.

Give ten Nigerians loan today if they wont build hotels, club etc everywhere. I honestly asked one person who criticize obi when he was a governor on this forum why he/she was now rooting for obi now. The person did not reply my mention. Obi business model and performance as Anambra does not make him the best candidate over others to me.

You cant give what you don't have, how can a importer model the Nigeria economy when he failed to do that in his state?
My friend do say my soft spot for tinubu is because i'm a lagosian, i dont just have time for his capping yet. I know his soft spot for obi is because he likes igbo and edo people are big fan of obi.
Normally the igbos are being cheated in Nigeria but obi will fail if he was the president in nigeria kind of government settings where cabals has a bigger say in government. The person most fit for this job is the boastful mr tinubu. Lets see if he can really prove himself.

Obi fans feel they apply common sense but what they apply is emotional sense of entitlement. My friends tag me as tinubu supporter but some of my APC family tag me obidient but this obidient dont know we cant hate on our family because they're APC or tolerate insult because of a political party lol. On the day of election everyone in our house went to vote obi, my mum forced our igbo tenant to come out to vote obi. I had my reservations but my uncle said "Obi ni o!" . Now elections are over everyone has moved on but obi fans are still insulting us.

Obi is just like the rest nothing special to offer, at this stage of my understanding i can tell when someone is just gathering enough fans to when someone will actually perform. Obi will perform well in a government where there are lesser opposing forces but for this type of government, tinubu or atiku are ones that can make big moves and dare alot of opposing forces in government.

And those rooting for military rule and yet complaining about wike arrogant nature are confused and might also be obidient also.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by NotProphet: 4:55am On Sep 14, 2023
tollyboy5:
Orisirisi, Nigerians are very funny set of people. Emeka, Ebuka and kingsley are into importation business and they import all manners of rubbish from abroad.
Tayo, Taiwo are also importing all kind of jargons from Europe. Now the government import petrol and many of you are complaining. The government is just a mirror of her people.

Give ten Nigerians loan today if they wont build hotels, club etc everywhere. I honestly asked one person who criticize obi when he was a governor on this forum why he/she was now rooting for obi now. The person did not reply my mention. Obi business model and performance as Anambra does not make him the best candidate over others to me.

You cant give what you don't have, how can a importer model the Nigeria economy when he failed to do that in his state?
My friend do say my soft spot for tinubu is because i'm a lagosian, i dont just have time for his capping yet. I know his soft spot for obi is because he likes igbo and edo people are big fan of obi.
Normally the igbos are being cheated in Nigeria but obi will fail if he was the president in nigeria kind of government settings where cabals has a bigger say in government. The person most fit for this job is the boastful mr tinubu. Lets see if he can really prove himself.

Obi fans feel they apply common sense but what they apply is emotional sense of entitlement. My friends tag me as tinubu supporter but some of my APC family tag me obidient but this obidient dont know we cant hate on our family because they're APC or tolerate insult because of a political party lol. On the day of election everyone in our house went to vote obi, my mum forced our igbo tenant to come out to vote obi. I had my reservations but my uncle said "Obi ni o!" . Now elections are over everyone has moved on but obi fans are still insulting us.

Obi is just like the rest nothing special to offer, at this stage of my understanding i can tell when someone is just gathering enough fans to when someone will actually perform. Obi will perform well in a government where there are lesser opposing forces but for this type of government, tinubu or atiku are ones that can make big moves and dare alot of opposing forces in government.

And those rooting for military rule and yet complaining about wike arrogant nature are confused and might also be obidient also.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by NotProphet: 5:02am On Sep 14, 2023
Okwyjesus:

One.of the most sensible write up from PBAT supporter l have read.

I voted Obi with my household but l honestly doubt if Obi can boldly take some of the steps Tinubu is taking to resharp the nation.

My concern with Tinubu was his age and the fact that it's really would have been just for lgbos to taste presidency at this age.

U know nothing about Obi and u voted him😂😂
Goan research more about Obi

How did u think he was able to run Anambra without borrowing kobo?😂
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by tsdarkside(m): 5:14am On Sep 14, 2023
stfu....

this is how to deal with this none black imbecilles....

tell all of them to go and die....!!
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by bentenny(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

whatever the hypocrisy of tinubu was, he's the game master and wont bother about your sentiment. The number one beneficiary of tinubu policies will still be southwest and other region will try to key in other not to be left out. Tinubu has played a smart game and i will tell you he's the smartest of all major contestant and the best for this kind of job but not the best for a more civil society.
There is nothing like being a game master at the detriment of your own people!

You don't score political points by using your people as bait to achieve your aspirations!
That's not smartness,that is wickedness!
If that's what you refer to as smartness,then you still have a lot to learn about true leadership!

How do you even know he is the best in the job when he is even doing far worse than the former president in the last 100 days in office?
Under his leadership,he floated an already weakened currency with no single immediate production driven plan as backup!
He also removed subsidy without providing a buffer or amelioration plan to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal!

Those two blunders have now further weakened the naira and may likely drive our currency towards #1000 against a dollar before the end of the year and you think I'm being sentimental?

Maybe when you cannot afford the basic necessities because the purchasing power of your salary or income has dwindled due to inflation,you will start to realize the error you made....maybe that's when reality will finally dawn on you just like that of buhari's disastrous 8 years as president!
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Okwyjesus(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2023
NotProphet:

U know nothing about Obi and u voted him😂😂
Goan research more about Obi

How did u think he was able to run Anambra without borrowing kobo?😂

You misunderstood me. I don't doubt Obi passionate competent for the job.
But political boldness to do certain things without looking who is shouting.

Examples is the Yorubanization of presidency, the appointment of Wike as FCT minister, surrounding himself with his tribes men as in police,CBN, Custom,Army etc
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by NotProphet: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2023
Okwyjesus:

You misunderstood me. I don't doubt Obi passionate competent for the job.
But political boldness to do certain things without looking who is shouting.

Examples is the Yorubanization of presidency, the appointment of Wike as FCT minister, surrounding himself with his tribes men as in police,CBN, Custom,Army etc
Goan make research on How he was impeached by state house of assembly just under a year he was sworn in.
If it's ruthlessness, Obi is number one.
I voted for him because many governors would have yielded to the demands of their state house of assembly to allow the status quo to continue knowing fully well the PDP controlled the house then. But he didn't fear their impeachment threats. He told them point black that he will not share state resources with them.
Goan ask, he is the only governor that refused to give commissioner slots to political party members.
He employed technocrat in every positions and told them they were only entitled to their salaries and few allowances that come with the position they occupied.
What Tinubu is simply doing is rewarding those that helped him rigged election e.g. Wike, Ganduje etc
And doing anti-people policies
He is asking us to endure but busy sharing money to national assembly members🤣
U wouldn't have witness that with Obi
If obi have entered as President, by now national assembly would have been planning to impeach him because all the policies he be making will be for the people and against the establishment.
Imagine removing fuel subsidy, floating the naira, 100days after, minimum wage is still 30k where buhari left it and u are hailling him, calling him ruthless for suffering the masses while them at the top keep enjoying🤣🤣
Buhari started this ethnic politics. He appointed 80% fulani northerners to key positions during his administration and heaven did not fall. Tinubu just followed his footstep which is a very bad precedence.

U guys really need to evaluate what u want
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Uchek(m): 4:54am On Sep 15, 2023
They are brainless.

Programmer47:

This is how am average batidiot thinks. No sense, no direction, just how to drag Obi and throw insults.

Blaming a country's citizens for importation?
Like, which brain una get?
4 refineries and no one is working and you correlated with Individuals importing?
Most of you need real help, not just with finance but with your mentality.
At this point, you can't think rationally again. The next thing is to insult me and throw tribal slurs as usual. Very senseless mob of individuals
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Uchek(m): 4:55am On Sep 15, 2023
What is ur ethnic nationality?

DeLaRue:
Importation will reduce by fire by force.

The current high inflation has reduced people's ability to purchase goods, particularly imported ones.

Demand for non-essential imports must already be falling drastically, and with crude oil price increasing, Nigeria's balance of payment will rebalance in favour of higher export earnings.

Making imports expensive by devaluing the naira, which is what the government has done is one of the most effective tools for achieving increased local production even though there are unfortunate downsides to that policy.

I think we finally have a clever government.

Go to any supermarket, you will see up to 10 different types of imported breakfast cereals, olive oil, this oil and that oil. Even imported can coke, and many more non-essential imports.

We can produce all the corn we need to make different breakfast cereals, but we don't. We have palm oil, groundnut oil etc, and there is nothing wrong with locally produced coke.

These are just few examples of non-essential imports that is killing the naira.

In the future, when we are producing more and the economy is in a better condition, may be these things can be imported.

For now, we can go back to eating yam, beans etc for breakfast. People did this in the past, it didn't kill them.

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Versal: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
frog12:
why is that?

The West never wants a smart-ass as a president,
especially countries that they steal from.
That is why they have turned a blind eye to Tinubu, the certificateless junkie rigger.
Only a world power can stop them.
Mali is lucky they have Russia by their side.
France woulda decimated them.

UK destroyer is in Lagos waters. They are here to protect the illegitimacy of
Tinubu, their puppet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.