Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) (65923 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by lomprico(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
They want to bill the dead body? Na wah for these people sha.

I don know the guy, went to sportify to listen to some of his songs, not my type of song but the guy has a very good strong voice. RIP to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by onadana: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Princeadebayo11:
The dead doesn't know where they buried them. So shouting that they buried him in an open or bushy area doesn't change anything.
They should just let dead rest, instead of dragging about where he is buried, they supposed to channel that energy to what causes his death. Up till no any vital information about the cause of his death

Something is just not right.Why is the cause of his death being kept secret?

1 Like

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Adrian9(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Let him be taken for autopsy as they don't want to let him rest.
Mad people everywhere!
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by juitar(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
They want him to be buried in more decent place.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by asanausana91: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Autopsy should be the best.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by flexyrule(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Absuchat:
cool
Who now will inherit his verified social media handles? shocked
Just imagine what your concern is?

1 Like

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Absuchat(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
7bucklife:
What do u expect from a poverty stricken area. Did u say ikorodu....where most of the youths are on drugs,cultists,robbers ,they don't take their bath for weeks,have lots of missing tooth,taterred clothes....ikorodu.
Expository essay.

If you no like your life, stay around Ikorodu garage or Benson around 9 or 10pm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by rabiudon: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Tinlupoo boys should allow them bury this young man in peace, what is even wrong with this agodorians angry sad
Dumbass
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Joyner lucas lyrics comes to mind. “Why gives us life only to take it from us”

the title of the music cool
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Absuchat(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
flexyrule:
Just imagine what your concern is?

Na me kill am? Abi na who no go toe that path some day?
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by rabiudon: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:
Some Yoruba youths are just embarrassing.

These are the idiots that voted Tinubu
You are very dumb. Just say you did not watch the video, or you do not understand what they were saying. must you display your stupidity online always?

5 Likes

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Akerele44(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Tinlupoo boys should allow them bury this young man in peace, what is even wrong with this agodorians angry sad

You be mumu

Incase you don’t know why those young disagreed with them to bury mohbad there is because the land is not befitting for a celebrity and someone that has money like him to be buried in such bushy environment instead he should be buried at a cemetery or ikoyi cemetery

6 Likes

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Absuchat(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
onadana:

Something is just not right.Why is the cause of his death being kept secret?
Why do you want to know what led to his death?
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmohmoh:

Wonder why you give us family then erase them from us
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by 7bucklife: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lagos is a glorified slum...Slum
Absuchat:

Expository essay.

If you no like your life, stay around Ikorodu garage or Benson around 9 or 10pm
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by rabiudon: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
7bucklife:
What do u expect from a poverty stricken area. Did u say ikorodu....where most of the youths are on drugs,cultists,robbers ,they don't take their bath for weeks,have lots of missing tooth,taterred clothes....ikorodu.
Another dumbass spotted. I guess lack of data did not allow you to watch the short video.

3 Likes

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Absuchat(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
7bucklife:
Lagos is a glorified slum...Slum
No argument
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Cantonese: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
What’s their gain? How are the people so mean? What’s the issue with them?
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
rabiudon:
You are very dumb. Just say you did not watch the video, or you do not understand what they were saying. must you display your stupidity online always?

You must be very stupid to think a Yoruba person doesn't understand Yoruba.

There's nothing they said in that video that's oblivious to me. The boys are just stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by adams123: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmohmoh:

That's y religion expecially Islam is not a scam. Learn Islam and you will come to a term with the reality of "death"
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by omoyeni37: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Gbe enu e soun joor
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by rabiudon: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:

You must be very stupid to think a Yoruba person doesn't understand Yoruba.

There's nothing they said in that video that's oblivious to me. The boys are just stupid.
I insist you are a dumbass. See this buffoon. Displaying stupidity on line. Fool, must you always be tribalistic? Claiming to be Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Blitzking: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
I see death as beginning a lonely journey that never ends..not even sure if there is communication among the dead...cos no taking of lesson in the land of the dead and all are equal
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Adeoyelee: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
CJStarz:
Someone should translate,pls.
Poor boy.may God rest his soul.

The voice in the video was saying "They shouldn't dig any ground because mohbad can't be buried in that kind of environment, that he is a popular figure"

4 Likes

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Miciuk23(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

the title of the music cool
”dear God”
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
rabiudon:
I insist you are a dumbass. See this buffoon. Displaying stupidity on line. Fool, must you always be tribalistic? Claiming to be Yoruba.

I don't have to prove my tribe to a dumbàss, cause it doesn't even matter to start with.

So I can't speak against the ills of my tirbemen cause I'm one of them?

Your education must have been a waste. Such a pity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Triangles1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
CJStarz:
Someone should translate,pls.
Poor boy.may God rest his soul.

They demanded for autopsy.

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by rabiudon: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:

I don't have to prove my tribe to a dumbàss, cause it doesn't even matter to start with.

So I can't speak against the ills of my tirbemen cause I'm one of them?

Your education must have been a waste. Such a pity
What has Tinubu or Yoruba youths have to do with the video. Just stay on your lane with your 100mb data.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by royaltunde(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
YOU MUST BE STUPID WITH YOUR UNGUIDED SPEECH...SON OF A BITCH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.