Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) (65921 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
rabiudon:
What has Tinubu or Yoruba youths have to do with the video. Just stay on your lane with your 100mb data.

Oponu ọmọ, I won't engage you any further.

The useless Yoruba youths should learn to mind their business and let the deceased's family bury their son wherever they deem fit.

This is what joblessness causes, and a fool like you is even here defending them.

Odẹ gbogbò

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by rabiudon: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Some peeps will borrow 50mb data to insult people that can buy their entire generation, yet they cannot watch short video of less than 20mb.. poverty at its peak.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
adams123:

That's y religion expecially Islam is not a scam. Learn Islam and you will come to a term with the reality of "death"
Most unnecessary statement i have heard all my life.

2 Likes

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by rabiudon: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:

Oponu ọmọ, I won't engage you any further.

The useless Yoruba youths should learn to mind their business and let the deceased's family bury their son wherever they deem fit.

This is what joblessness causes, and a fool like you is even here defending them.

Odẹ gbogbò
See what you just commented. A celebrity buried in the bush. I said it earlier that you are dumb, stupid and imbecilic. Just GTFO my mentions. With the 50mb data you borrowed from MTN.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by gfelo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
NairaMarley should come and clear the air, lets know what really transpired between him and mohbad or forever guilty, wether tried or not, this is why is not good to take accusation lightly.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
nairalee:
please I beg u before burying him carry out an autopsy. I am tired of rumors

Mohbad was stabbed at a party
Mohbad was hit by juju
Mohbad died of ear infection
Mohbad was killed by Nairamarley

Please it's 2023. Let's stop living like we're in 1923.
That 2 and 4, autopsy no fit reveal am ooo, except no 4 go meet am face to face to carry out the act.
Btw, shebi na sleep and die, make Dem let the guy be na, family no vex, na community dey use Panadol
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Careente7(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Miciuk23:
”dear God”
That should be “Devils work”?
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

the title of the music cool
Devils work
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by 7bucklife: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ikorodu resident spotted.
rabiudon:
Another dumbass spotted. I guess lack of data did not allow you to watch the short video.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by koladata(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
they live a much better life than us

Tunde835:
Dead people don't know they're dead
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by funshint(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hasty burial without autopsy....this is really suspicious!
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by 43Ronin: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
omo nile don dey involve for burial?
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
The way teenagers involve in charm and ritual these days is frightening

As near as late 90s, his age would even be scaring of hearing babalawo name alone. Now 15,16 ,17 looking for most powerful babalawo up and down.

HIS DEATH HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS THAT HE WAS INTO OCCULTIC WORLD ........

1 Like

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by MrBroke(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Joyner lucas lyrics comes to mind. “Wonder Why you give us life for you to take it from us”

Who you dey ask? grin
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by highchief1: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
IamPlato:

I don't think ear infection killed him
bros Nthg when no Dey kill person when time reach.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by hardcore007: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
So they just gonna bury this guy without conducting an autopsy to know exactly what killed him ?
Naija is fvcking backwards.

Rip Mohbad, naija failed you.

If you had jakpa you would probably still be alive.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by YellowbaMoslem: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why did they rush to bury that guy without carrying out an autopsy?

Something is fishy.

Be like he commited suicide, depression is real.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by henrimoto(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
lomprico:
They want to bill the dead body? Na wah for these people sha.

I don know the guy, went to sportify to listen to some of his songs, not my type of song but the guy has a very good strong voice. RIP to him.
...You sef see am. Even if his songs are not your type of songs but you would take note of that strong voice and his musical creativity.

Mohbad - RIP.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by GetSenseNow: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
This guy is likely going to become another Da Grin - a rapper who became very popular after his death undecided
aswear, this is even the first time I'm hearing about him
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by CJStarz: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thanks bro. This is so heartbreaking. May God rest his soul.

Adeoyelee:

The voice in the video was saying "They shouldn't dig any ground because mohbad can't be buried in that kind of environment, that he is a popular figure"
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dem still wan collect owo oni ile for cemetery again, na wa ooo
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Scarrr: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
GetSenseNow:

aswear, this is even the first time I'm hearing about him
na under rock u dey live or deep inside ocean?
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by isabi2lof: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
shocked Na wa o , Rip to him
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by eldoradoxx: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
The number of Agberos in Ikorodu alone can form one full state in Nigeria.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by CJStarz: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Very necessary. Very sad 😭

Triangles1:

They demanded for autopsy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.