Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) (65917 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by bablon20(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Oh I see, the din in d video was too much so I didn't really get their grievances. Where in ikorodu was that? Did they eventually allow the family to bury him there?

AllenSpencer:

It’s not money! I watched the video! They were claiming the location and spot was not befitting.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Joyner lucas lyrics comes to mind. “Wonder Why you give us life for you to take it from us”

Devil's work. One of my favorites jams.
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Mhizzard(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Coming from someone who doesn't know how to spell "realized"....I just wish nairaland will demand application letters before accounts are created, maybe things like you won't find yourselves here by now

professor of English,how far have you gone in life with your grammars.if they are to judge our mentality,i accepted you got only 1 thing in that your senseless head which is grammars.with all the grammars you got without this 'sense' it is nothing my gee
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Absuchat(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mhizzard:

professor of English,how far have you gone in life with your grammers.if they are to judge our mentality,i accepted you got only 1 thing in that your senseless head which is grammers.with all the grammers you got without this 'sense' it is nothing my gee
'sense' and 'grammars' are often inseparable...safe to say if you don't have one, it's very impossible to have the other. After all, it takes sense to construct a meaningful grammar.
About your question on where I've gotten to in life, I will advise you not to toe this path...cos I'm where no one in your generation (dead or alive) has been... and I'm just getting started...so run along kid
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Mhizzard(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Absuchat:

'sense' and 'grammars' are often inseparable...safe to say if you don't have one, it's very impossible to have the other. After all it takes sense to construct a meaningful grammar.
About your question on where I've gotten to in life, I will advise you not to toe this path...cos I'm where no one in your generation (dead or alive) has been... and I'm just getting started...so run along kid
lol my generation
that is how you people do,come online brag about what they are not up to.people who has it don't says they does;only the church rat like you brag about what they can never achieve in their misrable life online
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by aklid(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:
Some Yoruba youths are just embarrassing.

These are the idiots that voted Tinubu
please be sensible for once in your life time…
This is a matter concerning someone dying not politics…🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️tch!! Nigerians smh
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IuU-SZZ1-Q

https://newtelegraphng.com/drama-as-ikorodu-youths-halt-mohbads-burial-process-video/
Agbado cassava people na them, agbero people wanting settlement from mohbad family members where is their conscience? They have none
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Absuchat(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mhizzard:

lol my generation
that is how you people do,come online brag about what they are not up to.people who has it don't says they does;only the church rat like you brag about what they can never achieve in their misrable life online
Quite unfortunate that English language will have to be buried alongside the subject of discussion after you've once again murdered it. If the life I live now is "miserable" then may you never live this kind of life. Not just you but anyone coming after you
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by penearth(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tunde835:
Dead people don't know they're dead

For real?
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Mhizzard(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Quite unfortunate that English language will have to be buried alongside the subject of discussion after you've once again murdered it. If the life I live now is "miserable" then may you never live this kind of life. Not just you but anyone coming after you
may lord help you agba brager
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by winner37(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
The dead of this dube really weaken me since on Tuesday....
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Godsongang: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Joyner lucas lyrics comes to mind. “Wonder Why you give us life for you to take it from us”

I still wonder till this day, what's now the gain coming to this world and later dying young or old. Damn it
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Yankiss:
This is really difficult to understand. While we live we feel so important like the world would come to a stop without us. We are so dispensable - the hard truth. Rest on Mohbad. We are yet to come to terms with your sudden death. There should have been thorough investigation including autopsy. Dying of ear infection? Was it ear cancer? We need to know. R.I.P. Mohbad.

What type of ear infection can cause death? The story no balance. But definitely has nothing to do with ear.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by henrybomb(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
7bucklife:
What do u expect from a poverty stricken area. Did u say ikorodu....where most of the youths are on drugs,cultists,robbers ,they don't take their bath for weeks,have lots of missing tooth,taterred clothes....ikorodu.
Poverty stricken area you say
Some of you are just mentally disturbed but you don’t know it
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Bar1941(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Absuchat:
cool
Who now will inherit his verified social media handles? shocked

If that's all that matters to you, you can take it. ok!
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by CJStarz: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
No my dear. Poor in this context,did not connote poverty,it meant an innocent and harmless boy. I believe you have learnt something new from me today.

Chetas81:
poor in your sentence,is it because you poor and you called someone poor,pls stop calling people poor, it's your choice of living the poor life
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by 8stargeneral: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Absuchat:
cool
Who now will inherit his verified social media handles? shocked
Na that one be your problem baa...inherit am na
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by 7bucklife: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Anoyher ikorodu slum resident spotted
henrybomb:

Poverty stricken area you say
Some of you are just mentally disturbed but you don’t know it
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Timothy89(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
7bucklife:
What do u expect from a poverty stricken area. Did u say ikorodu....where most of the youths are on drugs,cultists,robbers ,they don't take their bath for weeks,have lots of missing tooth,taterred clothes....ikorodu.

you must be identifying ikorodu with your dilapidated south Yeast

ikorodu is not mate with your region, you fooools always find every avenue to talk down on Yoruba land

Yoruba ain't you cows mate
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by Freebills12: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
I built Lagos! Is Ikorodu not part of Logos state?
RIP Mohbad
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by henrybomb(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
7bucklife:
Anoyher ikorodu slum resident spotted
Stop sounding delusional.
This is a faceless forum and you are free to express yourself in any manner that pleases you…mind you I have a house here in Ikorodu and you don’t come close my nigga..go back to your rathole and eat as much sand as you want 🤡
Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by nice2muphy: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Another banger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.