Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! (56038 Views)

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by yewit37486: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
LikeAking:
Westin dem one use the football do?

Nigerians are just wicked…

For the kids in the family to play with grin
That must be the most unusual item ever seen on a list like this, lol.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by senator3636(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
For men list, no problems. But you see women' list, na hell
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by shantti(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kimjongun:
The guy is not serious are we the one that help him to toast her. Meanwhile here is the list I was given. And I will gladly pay with joy, the day of being single is gone

Is yours not too cheap compared to what the op posted.

What is your point t exactly
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by ElliotP: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Make he find another person marry, who get money go marry the girl
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by 77up(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
I can even pay more if she's a virgin. I can't pay that on top community enterprise.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by donbenie(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin I'm sure this happened in imbise.
Obviously,you can't read or you would have known..
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
What if he was your brother?Will you still support the list?
My brothers are well-to-do married men. But if I had a brother who is not yet married, yes, I would.

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by donbenie(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Exodus15v11:
My brothers are well-to-do married men.
What does that have to do with the list?
Where they fleeced the same way?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Aboks(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
winner37:

Ogun kill you ....is only calabar the ring in your empty skull..

Haba

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by saintruky(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
LikeAking:

Maybe na to pray for fruit of d womb for d couple lol... Make d man free kicks n penalties dey enter net wella

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by correctguy101(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I made a promise that I was not going to bring any child to this world unless I understand what this is all about and I waited even though I had the financial resources for decades to raise kids. Because this is not just about money. And I would not have had kids, if I did not figure it out irrespective of balance sheet. Money is important, but direction is required.

So, when it dawned on me what we are doing here, I realized I need to update and upgrade the neural network of the bloodline and integrate the module to our new souls and luckily for me, I have had a brain unification and amygdala switching when my mind went online. So it was really amazing getting the interconnectivity to the univesal wifi and when my kids came preloaded with the data stream, I was not shocked.

So I can not but teach my kids to not downgrade their signals. There is no way a man will be an upgrade without figuring out financial hacks in the matrix. And for a man to want to get married without figuring out something as basic as survival is a misnomer.

Of what use is my experience is I can not train my kids or stop them from errors. Error correction can be mild or forceful if need be.

Hohohohoho.. grin

I can't pretend to understand all you just said.. I really couldn't..

I've erred in speaking about something especially to someone I shouldn't have discussed that mater with. And now, I've been blocked off.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by TheBillyonaire: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
correctguy101:

Hohohohoho.. grin

I can't pretend to understand all you just said.. I really couldn't..

I've erred in speaking about something especially to someone I shouldn't have discussed that mater with. And now, I've been blocked off.

That is what I am talking about. The moment you pop out of the other side of the rabbit-hole or tunnel, you will be sounding crazy to those who do not understand the interdimensional nature of our existence and our languages chaneg which comes off as mixture of sciences, madness and spirituality...lol.

In essence, upgraded humans can no longer resonate with those who are struggling for planetary survival, so the need for marrying within bloodline or within the crew. Cos after activation, your children come pre-loaded and upgraded, so marriage is not going to just be allowed, otherwise a demonic bloodline can become integrated to family tree and constant generational wars become imminent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
SegunBABA007:
Omo see as Ali bongo of Gabon been they spend $400m per night 😔😔

[]

How can someone spend $400m per night?

Take it easy on the lies
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Darkmode64: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
The blacks mentality about marriage...
You mean Africans... Wetin black do you? Do "black" Americans do this?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by KillahPriest: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:
nawa oo. so who you come buy if no be person daughter?
people just like posting irrelevant things on social media just to trend. I'm not from Akwa Ibom but I know the girls family gives grace to buy these things bit by bit and looking at the list, the guy is even lucky because my friend spent way more than this guy on items in the same Akwa Ibom marriage and they've been living happily since then. The guy should just be responsible and hustle like other men

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Their daughter go grow grey hair in their house...

See list...

Mad people dey even request for cigarettes...

Awón weyrey want to smoke... grin grin
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by maasoap(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
The blacks mentality about marriage...

Error of generalisation. No be blacks mentality at all, may be SS and SE mentality. Nothing of such in SW and northern region. To marry in those places is very easy and simple. Just promise to treat their daughter well, whatever you can afford, they will collect. Are they not blacks?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by maasoap(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
BobbieZion:
The family na alcoholics?
Why beer,gin and wine full everywhere like that.....
Dey sabi drink alcohol in those places. Alcohol is like their own water: men, women and children
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by maasoap(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shelter100:
Marriage rites in Nigeria look too expensive compared to our Ghanaian tribes.
You will do justice by being specific, not Nigerian thing in general.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by maasoap(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Exodus15v11:
He should just chalk it up and buy everything na. Broke men have no business getting married.

*Watch all the brokity broke NL men quote and insult me now. If the shoe fits....*. 😚

--------------
*Some of you cannot understand sarcasm. If you're offended by my comment, cry me a river, biko. Thereafter, I would suggest using that energy to go work ooo, instead being an angry keyword warrior on NL over a harmless comment. You're welcome*.
🙂

You don't know how to be sarcastic at all

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by maasoap(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
LikeAking:

I guess for the boys from the family. grin grin grin
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by maasoap(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year marriage would officially end in southern Nigeria. Girls would become single mothers because of the greed of their people.

This I have seen.
Marriage can't break your neck in SW unless you agree willingly to tow that path, like you can really afford it
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by maasoap(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jlow2:
This is Akwaibom, think twice before you marry from there,my guy married from there after spending 2.5m for trad 4years ago, banned his Inlaw’s from visiting him or calling him on fone

grin grin grin
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by maasoap(m): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
lomprico:
Idiot, na 1 carton of beer dey make you run?
You wan make Dem give you the girl for free?

U get eye infection!
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Yankee101: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Aplaudez:

Fingers are not equal sir!

Negotiate
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by HRMK: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2023
he could just take care of what he could afford!he does not have to run away!!
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by YoshihideSuga: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Wizuman:

People from that side are akin to wild animals. If u mistakenly find ur way to their jungle, they'll pound on u and drain u dry. I left their daughter and got married to my fellow Yoruba. She is now a househelp in Lekki.

It even seems they all feom that side must do househelp, cook or something similar in their lifetime

While I condemn the concept of bride price regardless of whether it's high or low, I find your comment to be disgusting. It's disgusting because you're lampooing an entire ethnic group whom you dated and wanted to marry their daughter. If the ethnic group was that terrible, why did you register interest in the first place?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by YoshihideSuga: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I think you are not yet married and have no child. If you know how expensive it is to raise children in this modern world, you will pray never to handover your child to someone who can complain of a list that is less than a million naira, A million naira can not buy keke napep.

My issue isn't with the cost, but the concept. Why should I pay a bride price? You might as well call it slave trade.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by dkidd: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2023
In my place it's just 27 naira and it's only symbolic and not for monetary gains. Besides all my sisters weddings were majorly handled by my dad as far as I can remember...
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by TheBillyonaire: 12:30am On Sep 14, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

My issue isn't with the cost, but the concept. Why should I pay a bride price? You might as well call it slave trade.

If there is no bride price, there should not be change of name to yours, therefore it will be just mutual surrogacy and the woman can choose to leave anytime since there is no contract.
Marriage must have social contract paid for, by blood, sweat and tears hence the need for loyalty; The sweat, tears and blood is the money equivalent.

Why do you think there is crisis of divorce in western countries?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Kfed4ril(m): 12:53am On Sep 14, 2023
YoungLionken:
Is it that they don't like the guy as their groom to-be or what? Because it's only the Igbos (not even all parts) that are known for such high price in marriage list..

But, it's not everything you must provide. Some they reconsider, others you don't due to your stubbornness..

The guy should just impregnate the lady, then go again after childbirth...

If no be say hatred full your body, you will clearly see the list is from akwa ibom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.