Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! (56016 Views)

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by eroticecstasy: 1:03am On Sep 14, 2023
Tradition, wicked tradition
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Maliqcious: 1:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
He should just chalk it up and buy everything na. Broke men have no business getting married.

*Watch all the brokity broke NL men quote and insult me now. If the shoe fits....*. 😚

--------------
*Some of you cannot understand sarcasm. If you're offended by my comment, cry me a river, biko. Thereafter, I would suggest using that energy to go work ooo, instead being an angry keyword warrior on NL over a harmless comment. You're welcome*.
πŸ™‚
like your father right
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Cromagnon: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2023
Ozommadu:

You're a big fuuuuul

Empty bigot...I don confirm say this guy na illiterate

Chei this thing pain you gan o
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Cromagnon: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
He should just chalk it up and buy everything na. Broke men have no business getting married.

*Watch all the brokity broke NL men quote and insult me now. If the shoe fits....*. 😚

Shiloh is upon us once again

--------------
*Some of you cannot understand sarcasm. If you're offended by my comment, cry me a river, biko. Thereafter, I would suggest using that energy to go work ooo, instead being an angry keyword warrior on NL over a harmless comment. You're welcome*.
πŸ™‚
Shiloh will soon be upon us once again
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Maliqcious: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2023
In Peter OBI voice i no pay shishi
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by jimb(m): 2:12am On Sep 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin I'm sure this happened in imbise.

you re not far from the truth my brother..

i wish i can post the list i got last week in umueleagwa mbaise.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
My brothers are well-to-do married men. But if I had a brother who is not yet married, yes, I would.
OK o.stick by your word.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by funnyDM: 3:38am On Sep 14, 2023
Las Las na to go north go impregnate one northern christian lady and marry her biko
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Yvngex(m): 3:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Desperados:
List continuation....
All this for a lady wey go get up 35 body count πŸ˜’
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Ogsirsolo: 4:00am On Sep 14, 2023
He never run still get time to they snap . go and carry ijioma
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Munzy14(m): 5:35am On Sep 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin I'm sure this happened in imbise.
School na scam crew...🀣🀣🀣

You couldn't spare time to at least read through, or maybe you tried to but As member of school na scam crew, E no gree enter...🀣🀣🀣🀣

Even to spell Mbaise is like solving Nigerian problem for you..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you managed to bend down and side step school na scam, you would have figured the list is from Either Akwa Ibom/calabar...

Try go school o..Even if na night school...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by nairanaira12: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2023
Rayban25:
nawa oo. so who you come buy if no be person daughter?

After purchasing the daughter, hope you won't complain if he treats her like his personal property?

Hope you know the meaning of selling a girl as a property? It means she will cut ties with her parents since they have sold the right of being her parents.

Are you using your head at all?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by chinchum(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2023
About #500,000 should cater for the list.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by SirMichael1: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The OP can as well as stay single. That list is cheaper than nursery one school fee per session in an average private school.

What? Lol. What nursery one school charges close to 1m per session. Don't be unwise please.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by SirMichael1: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2023
chinchum:
About #500,000 should cater for the list.

It won't. Things are expensive now and the father of that house wants additional cash of 150k, while the mother wants a lot of tubers of yam. You'll need close to 1m to get these

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by lalabrother: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Is all this up to 1 million naira?

Go Imo state or Anambra go marry na.

Weyrey
Desperados:
I saw this somewhere so i decided to share here.

The guy saw his missing rib and they have been dating for a while. So it was time to go to the family of his fiancee to pluck his beautiful flower(as they say) but he got the biggest shock as he was met with what he didn't expect.

He was given a list of items to provide for the traditional marriage as is customary but he instead ran away and never came back.

What are your views on this?

See list below..
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by zoedew: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2023
Desperados:
I saw this somewhere so i decided to share here.

The guy saw his missing rib and they have been dating for a while. So it was time to go to the family of his fiancee to pluck his beautiful flower(as they say) but he got the biggest shock as he was met with what he didn't expect.

He was given a list of items to provide for the traditional marriage as is customary but he instead ran away and never came back.

What are your views on this?

See list below..
He should be a man and pay up smartly. Marriage is not for boys!
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2023
nairanaira12:

After purchasing the daughter, hope you won't complain if he treats her like his personal property?

Hope you know the meaning of selling a girl as a property? It means she will cut ties with her parents since they have sold the right of being her parents.

Are you using your head at all?

Did I argue against any of the points you just raised or you just feel like saying rubbish cant you comprehend?

When you pay bride price you obviously have rights over her because you are buying the lady.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by akwesenana: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2023
TongueTwista:

Don't try this nonsense experiment with a girl from Annang LGA in Akwa Ibom State. You'll regret it, I can assure you.
Which LGA is "Annang LGA", if I may ask?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by lomprico(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2023
maasoap:

U get eye infection!

My point is, the list is very fair
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Thomasankara(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2023
[/color]really?[color=#770077]
Shelter100:
Marriage rites in Nigeria look too expensive compared to our Ghanaian tribes.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Thomasankara(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2023
The family na shayo family o, the inlaw fit high and break bottle for the bachelor head. Why Dem no add ganja to make am complete[color=#770077][/color]
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Thomasankara(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2023
[/color]The family na shayo family o, the inlaw fit high and break bottle for the bachelor head. Why Dem no add ganja to make am complete[color=#770077]
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by TheBillyonaire: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2023
SirMichael1:

What? Lol. What nursery one school charges close to 1m per session. Don't be unwise please.

\What do we call poverty of information? Cos even if you can not afford these schools, at least you should know these schools/.
You have no one to tell you cos any attempt to tell it makes one seem boastful.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by omoluka: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
The blacks mentality about marriage...
Not blacks, Yoruba don't do like this
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by nadirinamata: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2023
Kimjongun:
The guy is not serious are we the one that help him to toast her. Meanwhile here is the list I was given. And I will gladly pay with joy, the day of being single is gone

THIS LSIT IS VERY CHEAP NOT MORE THAN 300K YOU SPENT
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Fabsonkene: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2023
There should have add dogs nah
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by saintkel(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2023
bravehost4u:

My tradition allows only #20 naira for bride price, but you see those items on the list, you negotiate. Some traditions might say 1000 but the groom may choose to pay 1million. It depends on capacity. Its our culture. I value traditional marriage more than white wedding.
in my side, once u pay traditional rites, d lady is automatically ur wife, no need for any marriage
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Tunagee(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
izonborn098:
For woman u are likely to raise another man's kid... Smh...

Hahahaha!!! A woman who is probably not a virgin, wey boys don use different sex styles scatter her duri
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Lifelikesugar: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Akwa ibom marriage list. It is subjected to negotiations. In the end most of the items will be slashed.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by SirMichael1: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

\What do we call poverty of information? Cos even if you can not afford these schools, at least you should know these schools/.
You have no one to tell you cos any attempt to tell it makes one seem boastful.

Lol. An average private school charges 1m for nursery 1? Are you crazy or something? cheesy

Behave yourself young man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.