Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! (56034 Views)

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Namigotalktru: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2023
Aboks:
na calabar people

oc dogs

Akwa Ibom not Cross River/Calabar
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by sammiewrite(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2023
At least if you are going to sell your daughters, sell them for projects, infrastructures or other things that will bring value to your community. One will not be surprise to find out that this community requesting for over 500k in assorted drinks don't have access to clean water, electricity, or may even have security problems. 500k from four suitors in a year will get them close to buying a transformer or hiring two local vigilantes but no, they want to drink themselves to a stupor yet some don't see a problem with this because according to them, 'it is our tradition.'
Not a fan of the president but I have listened to him a couple of times. Each time, he is always emphasizing a change of mindset and yes I agree with him.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Machinegun91(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wizuman:

Look for a decent Yoruba girl bro. I don't know ur tribe. But I know such trash isn't common among Yoruba
okay sir, Yoruba girls are somehow scarce, they only ones available in my area are those ones selling Agbos
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by TongueTwista(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
akwesenana:
Which LGA is "Annang LGA", if I may ask?

The political LGA of the Annang people is Ikot Ekpene local government area.

But geographically, Annangs have a spread that goes way beyond Akwa Ibom, Benue State and Cross River State.

If you seek more information on them, mail me. I am a typical Cross Riverian, just to let you know.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Wizuman: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Machinegun91:
okay sir, Yoruba girls are somehow scarce, they only ones available in my area are those ones selling Agbos

Step up your game. There are people in the lower, middle and upper class in every tribe Those with better profession and condition of living are all around d u, u only need to step up your game to meet up with their standards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.