Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja (59993 Views)

John Abayomi: Nigerian Celebrities React As Instablog9ja Owner Is Unveiled / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ponishah: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lazy people . Where were they when the boy was struggling to blow in the music industry?

They've killed him so that they can collect his properties from his wife .
You dont know their story, so dont rush to premature and one sided judgement .
But that aside, he was very young so the marriage should be very young too, if she has at least a male child then she can hold ground. it is worse if she has no child,
What if the family had invested on him in finance, social, physical and even suffered much for him, and one girl from another family from no where comes to take it all from them? Ripping a full family off the fruit of their labour, and takes all the booties to her family and a new husband.
The family will not get anther son, but she can get another husband, But it is a totally different thing if she has a male child .
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by kayperry: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Now this is why women should endeavor to do court marriage o. Anybody can move mad at anytime. If the lady is legally married to him all she needs to do is fasten her seatbelt because she's in for a bumpy ride.

Funny enough, after seeing some of his before death videos on a blog. I thought to myself where were his family members when he was going through these problems. Shey him no get mama or papa? Lol I have my answers now. They were practically waiting.....

Life ehn

How did you arrive at the conclusion his family was not there for him at the time he was having challenges ...
If moh bad stays alive his family stands to enjoy and benefit from him indefinitely But who knows what might happen to marriage ... wife can be replace, spouses have more motive

most houses, the landlord are long gone but land lady full everywhere #smh
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by DelphiOracle(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wife or girlfriend?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
kayperry:

How did you arrive at the conclusion his family was not there for him at the time he was having challenges ...
If moh bad stays alive his family stands to enjoy and benefit from him indefinitely But who knows what might happen to marriage ... wife can be replace, spouses have more motive

most houses, the landlord are long gone but land lady full everywhere #smh
Nahhhh I'm not doing this with you Perry.

If this is coming from someone else, I would bite but you? Have a lovely evening.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by pocohantas(f): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Nahhhh I'm not doing this with you Perry.

If this is coming from someone else, I would bite but you? Have a lovely evening.

grin grin grin
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by excel101(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lazy people . Where were they when the boy was struggling to blow in the music industry?

You no understand. There are certain things that only experience teaches that cannot be learned.
Imagine the breadwinner (that is married) of your family dies, then you can check your reaction.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Morphinne: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Most of the comments here are sickening. Why should his girlfriend take over the properties he left behind? Were they legally married?
So she should take over everything only to start getting serviced by another boy in the next couple of weeks, abi?
Let’s leave sentiments out of things at times and judge critically, Mohbad was only 27, it’s very wrong for a baby mama (I’m assuming they were never married) to take everything he worked for just because she had a child with him-common, the poor boy had families; a father and mother.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
Abi. The point of a deliberation is to reach a conclusive agreement. I don't see that happening with Perry and I don't have energy to waste grin grin
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Abi. The point of a deliberation is to reach a conclusive agreement. I don't see that happening with Perry and I don't have energy to waste grin grin

You almost made me spill my drink. I no know say you sef know the werey.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by demoBaba: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So, it his wife that blowed him.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by demoBaba: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
Morphinne:
Most of the comments here are sickening. Why should his girlfriend take over the properties he left behind? Were they legally married?
So she should take over everything only to start getting serviced by another boy in the next couple of weeks, abi?
Let’s leave sentiments out of things at times and judge critically, Mohbad was only 27, it’s very wrong for a baby mama (I’m assuming they were never married) to take everything he worked for just because she had a child with him-common, the poor boy had families; a father and mother.

Thank bro, most of those comments you're seeing are coming from gold digger olosho.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by yetty247(f): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
The family lacks Locus Standi if she is legally married.

legally no concern juju.. This people can go extreme
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by yetty247(f): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Morphinne:

I saw a post on Facebook where the lady said he married her I guess

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Exceed15: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Is that how you jumped into conclusion because of someone tweeted?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Emola12(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

you always sounds like wall gecko were you among their family Watin concern you
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Judolisco(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Woodshot:
These bloggers belike mad savage vultures feasting on passing of a young brother. For the rest of the week they'd all be out for their own bags.

On the one hand, if Imole was rightfully married to her then this isn't the best way to handle the whole affairs. And on other hand, if he was not then his properties are up for their taking.

For all I know the baby mama might be on her ten toes scheming, displaying salty attributes of a baddest b.itch and really working overtime to corner everything Imole ever owned or worked for.

It's a dog eat dog world.

what about d baby?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by JakomComm(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Now Nigeria magic
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by CJStarz: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bitch or not,she has a son for him. The child is entitled to his father's property.

Woodshot:
These bloggers belike mad savage vultures feasting on passing of a young brother. For the rest of the week they'd all be out for their own bags.

On the one hand, if Imole was rightfully married to her then this isn't the best way to handle the whole affairs. And on other hand, if he was not then his properties are up for their taking.

For all I know the baby mama might be on her ten toes scheming, displaying salty attributes of a baddest b.itch and really working overtime to corner everything Imole ever owned or worked for.

It's a dog eat dog world.

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Peppysco: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You really want to go there right? Check yourself to know that you're also not guilty of this nonsense you mentioned, but me nor go follow you enter that roffo roffo at all. If at all you must comment, a simple R.I.P would have been the best rather than the shameless comment you posted all because you're still brooding over what isn't even your's.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by theamazonguru(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Thought yorubas aren't into this kind of thing.

Was I wrong ?

It is rife in Igbo land.

Able bodied men, parents and even married sisters shamelessly dragging properties with a late man's wife.

Sometimes they accuse the wife of killing the man just to justify their greedy selves.

It's been receiving condemnations lately even though much is yet to be achieved.

Why should you take all and leave a man's widow and children with nothing?

It's shameful and no responsible and self respecting family should be involved in this.

You are very correct. His family is just that one black sheep of the yoruba race.
Lazy lots.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by LegacyB: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
MartinsD12:

Ok u are supporting the lazy family members going after a dead person property, leave my mention abeg, go and be dragging what doesn't belong to u , lazy mentality.
Can u grow up? I ask again what qualifies the lady than the parents. Imagine they were your own parents who raised you. Is she legally or traditionally entitled? Don’t just jump on issues with hormones . The child would even thank the grandparents in future. They would give their grand child a better future in this circumstance. If anyone is lazy here think again you would know who to pick.
The child’s heritage is the most important here and that that young lady cannot protect their son’s legacy. She is young and has her life to live.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Goodman2023: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:

They were legally married.
Oga they were not. Get your facts right
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by LegacyB: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
excel101:
You no understand. There are certain things that only experience teaches that cannot be learned.
Imagine the breadwinner (that is married) of your family dies, then you can check your reaction.
The truth is they aren’t even married . I wonder how baby mama qualifies one to the wife status automatically.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by LegacyB: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Judolisco:
what about d baby?
The grandparent are in better position to take care of the baby. That’s what even Michael Jackson did in the USA you call developed society.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by BigIyanga: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Which property ?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Judolisco(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegacyB:

The grandparent are in better position to take care of the baby. That’s what even Michael Jackson did in the USA you call developed society.
na d pikin me I dey concerned about... He didn't bring himself to dis world... Make him no come suffer
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Wellington21: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Poor boy Spirit never even start to dey rest in Peace, dem don Dey plan how to share Properties!! Foolish People 😕☹️🤨
I think its normal in every tribes in Nigeria. I dont know about other countries. I am a core Yoruba man. That's common us Yoruba but it's not prosper. Considerate the fact that he left a child and a wife behind. It's too early for that, Biko
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by shineeye1: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
While he was alive, his immediate and extended family benefited from his industry. That should not change at his death. Priory must be on the child he left behind, others come after his future has been guaranteed. Any socalled relative who wants to sideline the child who naturally must be in the custody of the wife is a low life pervert! Such ba*tards should go get a life! If you ask me, an endowment must be made for the child's upkeep and education. If anything is left after that, it should be shared 50-50 between wife and relatives. Greedy ba*tards, go find your life...
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by jumper524(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

if she has no kid with mohbad, I think it's unfair for the wife to lay claim to his wealth.
Hes just 27 and probably can't be called a worthy successor or strong lady who stood by him.
She deserve a reasonable share of his wealth but not all cos his mom is more deserving of his wealth than the wife.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by MartinsD12(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegacyB:

Can u grow up? I ask again what qualifies the lady than the parents. Imagine they were your own parents who raised you. Is she legally or traditionally entitled? Don’t just jump on issues with hormones . The child would even thank the grandparents in future. They would give their grand child a better future in this circumstance. If anyone is lazy here think again you would know who to pick.
The child’s heritage is the most important here and that that young lady cannot protect their son’s legacy. She is young and has her life to live.
You are the one that needs to grow up , I don't know how poorly you are raised, with these your entitlement mentality you won't go far in life , those going after the property like u, are not doing it for the boy , besides why the rush when mohbad has not been mourned or buried, where you come from , do you have culture at all? Don't quote me again , you are mentally immature.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by barinedan(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Which kind play be this na? Somebody never even settle well inside him grave family want begin drag property with the wife? It looks suspicious
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Advocate1810(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Source: instablog9ja

I can never believe this source yet, it might be propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Yemi Alade Without Make-up / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.