Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja (59987 Views)

John Abayomi: Nigerian Celebrities React As Instablog9ja Owner Is Unveiled / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Now this is why women should endeavor to do court marriage o. Anybody can move mad at anytime. If the lady is legally married to him all she needs to do is fasten her seatbelt because she's in for a bumpy ride.

Funny enough, after seeing some of his before death videos on a blog. I thought to myself where were his family members when he was going through these problems. Shey him no get mama or papa? Lol I have my answers now. They were practically waiting.....

Life ehn
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by MartinsD12(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Source: instablog9ja
Baby mama no be work , this is one of the disadvantage of becoming a lazy baby mama to a celebrity, if you check well the Lady is not doing anything, doesn't even have handiwork of her own, she was lamenting mohbad has left her to suffer , but I do not support this lazy attitude from mohbad family members, where them dey when this boy was suffering to blow in the music industry and mohbad seems like a bread winner of the family so sad just like dagrin
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The news is true

Watched it on Twitter video . I known to the family, someone was recording it.

They were even having the discussing by his grave side

Shame
Every family will do what mohbad's family is doing to her.Make she drop pikin waka.She is not an official wife.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Majesty7: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lazy people . Where were they when the boy was struggling to blow in the music industry?

They've killed him so that they can collect his properties from his wife .

Did he married her legally? Stop talking that way. No parent will love to lose their child no matter how worst the child is. It is also the responsibility of a good parent to take care of what he left behind

The boy is still a young man. Things need to be done properly. RIP to the lad

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Illegal1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
omoh.....,...dem be dey pray make he die b4?

lyk play lyk play mohbad dn go vahala the place were theirs no wahala
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

She's not a baby mama. They re legally married
Did both of them do a traditional or white wedding?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by correctguy101(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Source: instablog9ja

OP get the gist...

It's not about someone who's the breadwinner..

It's the norm in Africa...

When the man's gone, the family will try to see what they could take from all he's left behind... Even distant family members would want to grab things... Experienced same when my old man kick jerrycan....

Small thing remain, I would've sold the houses of my old man in the hometown if the provocation was too much. After all, I don't have any landed property in the town, I only have one in Ughelli and I doubt any of them know where I stay there.

So the wife should be strong and look for legal backup. Else, even one of the brothers will see her as part of the property to achieve.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by highchief1: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Zionmdde:
I advice men, write your will early and keep updating it
Some families are so wicked that they will take everything away and leave the wife and children with nothing

Please married men try not to die early.
Drugs
Weeds
Smoking
Alcohol
Unnecessary fights
Unnecessary nightlife
Please don't leave the Wife you married and your own children alone in this world. It's a wicked world
u don’t seem to know what death is all about.weda u do all those thgs or not it will come when it wants to come

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Goodman2023: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lazy people . Where were they when the boy was struggling to blow in the music industry?

Did you know how he became successful ? ..from his birth to his death ?

Where was the baby mama when he was a nobody ? The child needs to be taken care of but if you don't have anything reasonable, shut up

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by PrinceOfLagos: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Majesty7:

Did he married her legally? Stop talking that way. No parent will love to lose their child no matter how worst the child is. It is also the responsibility of a good parent to take care of what he left behind

The boy is still a young man. Things need to be done properly. RIP to the lad
Yes, he married her legally .

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ceejay80s(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
And my yoruba work colleague dey always tell me say na only Igbos dey forcefully collect property from widows
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Majesty7: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
Every family will do what mohbad's family is doing to her.Make she drop pikin waka.She is not an official wife.

If she wants to stay, she can do that but she is obviously a young girl and so sad for the family, the young guy is dead. They won't allow his property to waste away.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Alaigbo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Achor1111(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Woodshot:
These bloggers belike mad savage vultures feasting on passing of a young brother. For the rest of the week they'd all be out for their own bags.

If Imole was rightfully married to her then this isn't the best way to handle the whole affairs. And on the one hand if he was not then his properties are up for their taking.

Here they come, you won't condemn the act.
Blaming people always.
Blame Obi and Obidients on this.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by BabaIbo: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
I don't think he is married to her.

Maybe baby mama things.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ImoleNaija: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
This news could be false.

Fear bloggers ooo....
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by SuccessfulRichi: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
I'm quite disappointed to see this happening in a Yoruba land if it's true.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Majesty7: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes, he married her legally .

Okay. It is still early to raise any eyebrows but to be honest, his parent needs to take care of his left behinds. Wish them the best
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Goodman2023: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Was he married ? Hahaha
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by austinleo38: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Imagine! Dem don take billing kill am. Probably couldn't take it anymore.
Now they want to leave the innocent girl and child in some shit.

PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Goodman2023: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Think say the sophisticated tribe no de drag property of a deceased son from the wife? How come

Which wife ? Was he married ?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by StUriah(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

His married to the lady . She's not a baby mama .

They legally married .

When?

at 25, 26 or 27 years old?

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Alaigbo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
It is today I will know if seun n his mod as sick in the head or not. This Igbo clown as been denigrating the entire Yoruba tribe on this thread I will wait to see if you will ban him on not because you are always quick to ban those countering his foolishness

Justwise seun nlfpmod mukina2 Dominique

Rule 2

PrinceOfLagos:

They do worse trust me.

They didn't even allow the young boy to be buried they are already planning on collecting his properties from the wife
PrinceOfLagos:

But igbos like this princeoflagos can be running his mouth about Yoruba
CorrectionFLuid:

Leave Igbo out of your stupid mouth

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Goodman2023: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
The family lacks Locus Standi if she is legally married.

Ordinary baby mama

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by StUriah(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
I'm quite disappointed to see this happening in a Yoruba land if it's true.

What do you know?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by HEBEI: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Was she legally married to him?

Because babies mamas are mostly refered as wives in that part of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by PrinceOfLagos: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
StUriah:

When?

at 25, 26 or 27 years old?
Is 25 too young for marriage abi what are you saying ?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Goodman2023: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:

Who onws your assets.... Your mother or your girlfriend

God bless you...mohbad was never married...his properties belongs to his family and not the baby mama
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by emerged01(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
The family lacks Locus Standi if she is legally married.
Fact! But if not legally married na Bleep up be that.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Segzy19: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
This got nothing to do with tribe but mostly with poverty and greed.

doggedfighter:
Thought yorubas aren't into this kind of thing.

Was I wrong ?
It is rife in Igbo land and it's been receiving condemnation lately.

Why should you take all and leave a man's widow and child.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by winner37(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
This life get as it be ...
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Zionmdde: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
highchief1:
u don’t seem to know what death is all about.weda u do all those thgs or not it will come when it wants to come
In life being careful is all about minimizing risk and not eliminating risk. Your death will come when it wants will sack you from and safety minded company

I won't speculate but if we see someone that take drugs and weed we will know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend / Yemi Alade Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.