Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja (59990 Views)

John Abayomi: Nigerian Celebrities React As Instablog9ja Owner Is Unveiled / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Chasito(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:

I am surprised. It's most widows nightmare here especially when married to a man doing well. I don't want to say rich.

Every sane human being should hate this injustice.

There's so much the family isn't telling us.

They're busy accusing everybody but their actions are suspicious.

They quick burial is a pointer.
exactly, it's too early.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Offpoint1: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Thought yorubas aren't into this kind of thing.

Was I wrong ?

It is rife in Igbo land.

Able bodied men, parents and even married sisters shamelessly dragging properties with a late man's wife.

Sometimes they accuse the wife of killing the man just to justify their greedy selves.

It's been receiving condemnations lately even though much is yet to be achieved.

Why should you take all and leave a man's widow and children with nothing?

It's shameful and no responsible and self respecting family should be involved in this.
Yoruba don't do what? Lol, I guess you don't live in their land.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by LegacyB: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
MartinsD12:

You are the one that needs to grow up , I don't know how poorly you are raised, with these your entitlement mentality you won't go far in life , those going after the property like u, are not doing it for the boy , besides why the rush when mohbad has not been mourned or buried, where you come from , do you have culture at all? Don't quote me again , you are mentally immature.
Ure a kid when you grow older then you’ll understand better. Some of us chat with you kids so you can learn. By the grace of God I don’t even need my own father’s property at my level. Grow up child.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by LegacyB: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Judolisco:
na d pikin me I dey concerned about... He didn't bring himself to dis world... Make him no come suffer
Na the grandparents go take care of am properly. The lady go remarry sharp , she and the new husband no go really send the boy. At best the boy go share wetin the papa leave for ground with the mama new husband. Micheal Jackson knew all this.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by doggedfighter(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
kayperry:

Yoruba hardly do it, besides the scenerios are different ; ask yourself

can allow a baby mama outside take away all your brother properties ??
And you didn't read they were married?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by arantess: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:

Was I wrong ?

It is rife in Igbo land.

Able bodied men, parents and even married sisters shamelessly dragging properties with a late man's wife.

Sometimes they accuse the wife of killing the man just to justify their greedy selves.

It's been receiving condemnations lately even though much is yet to be achieved.

It's shameful and no responsible and self respecting family should be involved in this.
as you can see, you were very wrong and was move by bigotry

you all allow sentiments becloud your reasoning
these things happen everywhere in the world, but una carry igbo for head
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Ybholy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chetas81:
A helpless person is poor, send me your dictionary,in your dictionary helpless person called poor, what a comment

Check the last few lines.

Actually, when US news media wants to report a case of bully or police brutality, the refer the victim as “poor guy”. Meaning, someone that couldn’t overpower something or face it due to some reasons.

They’re not really meaning the person doesn’t have money.

I doubt you watch foreign movies or news 😌😌😌

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by InvertedHammer: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
/
The only wealth you are sure of is the one you enjoyed while alive.

6ft under? Your wealth is fair game!

/
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Tareq1105: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lazy people . Where were they when the boy was struggling to blow in the music industry?

They've killed him so that they can collect his properties from his wife .

You just jumped into a matter you don't know anything about and you started talking rubbish.

Was she married to him? She's just a baby mama to him. Pls allow them to resolve their matter.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by okoroemeka(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:

Was I wrong ?

It is rife in Igbo land.

point of correction that such is not rife in igboland,it is when you live or cohabit with a woman rising kids without proper traditional marriage rites,if you die all of your property belongs to the dead man's immediate brothers because he is not married yet,just doing boyfriend and girlfriend,so if you are not traditionally married then I am sorry you will fall victim to such practice but if you are properly tied traditionally nobody can take your husband's property in the physical or spiritual world
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ipodstinks: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They do worse trust me.

They didn't even allow the young boy to be buried they are already planning on collecting his properties from the wife
Stop being stupid all the time. I don't comment like before again but you have never posted something sensible before. Stop using set of people to judge others, it makes you very stupid. How will you feel now if someone tells you because you have never posted any sensible thing before, that is how all of you in your family are senseless?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na wa o.

Even if she is a babymama, isn't it too early for this?

Shouldn't they be mourning their son & brother?

Or was his death expected? undecided
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ipodstinks: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alvin212:
Shitty tribe

Brown roof dirty pigs

Ewedu munching bastards
Like your useless worthless unfortunate father.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ipodstinks: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I hope they don't kill the wife same way that they killed the guy so they could collect his properties unchallenged
Na you help them kill him? That is how you will be putting curse on yoursef for putting mouth in what you did not know anything about.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by tollyboy5(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:

Was I wrong ?

It is rife in Igbo land.

The family are capping. She's legally married and has a child for him.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ipodstinks: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinzEleju:
Don't believe everything you read, most of these stupid bloggers are liars.
No family, I repeat, no family will do such a thing 24 hrs after death of such a young guy.
No mind them stupid commenter, especially this senseless fool that called himself PrinceOfLagos. I don't know who dash him price, person wey his father not even see king before.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ipodstinks: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The news is true

Watched it on Twitter video . I known to the family, someone was recording it.

They were even having the discussing by his grave side

Shame
Shut up, it is true because you were there with them. You be real mugu.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ipodstinks: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
MartinsD12:

Baby mama no be work , this is one of the disadvantage of becoming a lazy baby mama to a celebrity, if you check well the Lady is not doing anything, doesn't even have handiwork of her own, she was lamenting mohbad has left her to suffer , but I do not support this lazy attitude from mohbad family members, where them dey when this boy was suffering to blow in the music industry and mohbad seems like a bread winner of the family so sad just like dagrin
Do the boy come out to say his family did not support him?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by DaveHarry(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
good, nothing for golddigger babymama
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by kayperry: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:

And you didn't read they were married?

i just found out on her IG they are married, buh even at that the marriage is as early as Tinubu regime, such that the family will trust her enough to entrust all there son properties into her hands, she is just 24yrs meaning are chances of re marrying is high .. do we know what her new husband will do ?

I think the best arrangement is to establish the wife and open a trust fund for the son .. the family can manage whats left if they must
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by kayperry: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Nahhhh I'm not doing this with you Perry.

If this is coming from someone else, I would bite but you? Have a lovely evening.

shocked shocked shocked you just sounded like you know me, most witches i know "suck" they don't "bite" stop confusing me undecided

lovely evening accepted wink
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Airlord2030: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
when mohbad take marry?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by MartinsD12(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
ipodstinks:
Do the boy come out to say his family did not support him?
?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by tonididdy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They do worse trust me.

They didn't even allow the young boy to be buried they are already planning on collecting his properties from the wife
Right on the burial ground sef
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Oxtertee(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Poor boy Spirit never even start to dey rest in Peace, dem don Dey plan how to share Properties!! Foolish People 😕☹️🤨

How d spirit wan take rest with the way his head is bend sideway in the undersize coffine........useless family embarassed
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by phemmyfour: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Reelmii:
....i wish he had relocated his family before now,,, make i know weather them go go abroad to meet her and collect the documents....

They did not even do autopsy for the boy to ascertain the cause of the death...i tot he was a Muslim reason for the rush of the burial....but wen i see pastor dey pray gor graveside and also he was buried with a coffin,, i was convinced he was not a Muslim.. so why them rush the burial

I no know say yorubas dey follow drag property, i think say na only igbos dey do am

They didn't even bury him like the celebrity that he was😪..na street still bury am....but its all good....

Them of light,, but light still dey...because his son will still on the light back..

I heard them shouting one cult slang for background after the burial....i hope this will not turn to a full blown cult war.....i just dey talk sha
So mohbad case is your standard to judge all Yorubas....smh
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Tayorshd87: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Blake755:

Don't be surprised they might even know what happened

Exactly because they didn't really care Abt d cause of d death
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by cyprex: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
1Sharon:

Was your mother one girl that strolled into your father's life?

Ma parents had it legit
They were legally married and remained so for life
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by 1Sharon(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
cyprex:

Ma parents had it legit
They were legally married and remained so for life

Exactly.This chick and Mohbad were also married.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Ozommadu: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:

Was I wrong ?

It is rife in Igbo land.

Everything they've ever accused igbos of doing. They do it in multiple folds.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nickymezor(f): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Yemi Alade Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.