Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja (59991 Views)

John Abayomi: Nigerian Celebrities React As Instablog9ja Owner Is Unveiled / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Lexusgs430: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Let's hope he bought his highest priced assets, in joint names........
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by hopexter(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lazy people . Where were they when the boy was struggling to blow in the music industry?

They've killed him so that they can collect his properties from his wife .

Don’t be swayed by this dirty blogger who knows nothing about the deceased. Was Mohbad married should be your question.

A baby mother to a 5 months old child has no rights to mohbad’s property undecided

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Kestolove(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

What if the said relatives who wants to collect properties are igbos by virtue of a family lineage linked from Igbo?
lol oboy u reason something oo

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Chasito(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Why bury him so soon, without even performing autopsy on him, to know what exactly caused his death?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by AfroBeatDiary: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
She should hand over everything then come to social media to tell us how it went so we can fundraise her. Mohbad deserves better.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Chetas81(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ybholy:

Poor isn’t really about money. Get your findings straight.

A helpless person is poor. In this situation, Imole is helpless and can’t stand a point.

You dig
🤔🤔🤔
A helpless person is poor, send me your dictionary,in your dictionary helpless person called poor, what a comment
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Jogs1900: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

His married to the lady . She's not a baby mama .

They legally married .
You lied dude

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by ekhai(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Thought yorubas aren't into this kind of thing.

Was I wrong ?

It is rife in Igbo land.

Able bodied men, parents and even married sisters shamelessly dragging properties with a late man's wife.

Sometimes they accuse the wife of killing the man just to justify their greedy selves.

It's been receiving condemnations lately even though much is yet to be achieved.

Why should you take all and leave a man's widow and children with nothing?

It's shameful and no responsible and self respecting family should be involved in this.
THE PROPERTIES WILL KILL THEM. CAN'T YOU RESPECT HIS WIFE AND THE LITTLE BOY HE LEFT BEHIND. MAY GOD DO SAME TO THEM SO THAT THEIR WIVES WILL SUFFER SAME TREATMENT. I HATE NONSENSE.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Mhizzard(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
This what me and one senseless guy are fighting over up till this moment in this forum.the guy commented 'how will they go about his verify account' can you just hear that,see how senseless he is.i guess he and mohbad's family are related by sense of thinking.
did mohbad had child with her
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by rapheal5(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Frustrated people everywhere turning everything to tribal war
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by StUriah(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
ceejay80s:
And my yoruba work colleague dey always tell me say na only Igbos dey forcefully collect property from widows

Is she a widow?

A widow is a woman whose husband she legally married to died prematurely or otherwise.

Any woman who is not legally married to her departed or live-in lover cannot be called a widow under any circumstances.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by khayce: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Please are they Legally married before his death?... If they are not then why the brawl. And need to use Instablog in bid to intimidate the family off his property. By the way if they are married legally then the family are wrong o , in the case of an intestate situation

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Theopneustos: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Poor boy Spirit never even start to dey rest in Peace, dem don Dey plan how to share Properties!! Foolish People 😕☹️🤨
They are actually the killers if we are to investigate into this matter
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by LegacyB: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
MartinsD12:

Baby mama no be work , this is one of the disadvantage of becoming a lazy baby mama to a celebrity, if you check well the Lady is not doing anything, doesn't even have handiwork of her own, she was lamenting mohbad has left her to suffer , but I do not support this lazy attitude from mohbad family members, where them dey when this boy was suffering to blow in the music industry and mohbad seems like a bread winner of the family so sad just like dagrin
Bros are you sure he was married to her? Baby mama does not translate to marriage . They are two different thing entirely.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by StUriah(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Is 25 too young for marriage abi what are you saying ?

I asked only for your evidence. Tell us when he got married.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by dododawa1: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nawa oooooo
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by BALLOSKI: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Woodshot:
These bloggers belike mad savage vultures feasting on passing of a young brother. For the rest of the week they'd all be out for their own bags.

On the one hand, if Imole was rightfully married to her then this isn't the best way to handle the whole affairs. And on other hand, if he was not then his properties are up for their taking.

For all I know the baby mama might be on her ten toes scheming, displaying salty attributes of a baddest b.itch and really working overtime to corner everything Imole ever owned or worked for.

It's a dog eat dog world.

His son nko?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Majesty7:

If she wants to stay, she can do that but she is obviously a young girl and so sad for the family, the young guy is dead. They won't allow his property to waste away.
She will collect his property,squander it and move to another mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by highchief1: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Zionmdde:

In life being careful is all about minimizing risk and not eliminating risk. Your death will come when it wants will sack you from and safety minded company

I won't speculate but if we see someone that take drugs and weed we will know
when my friend died about a year ago I gave up on being careful.or being afraid of death.dude doesn’t do any social vice.to drink one bottle of beer na war for am,women no way,gamble no way smoking no way.he went to work,complained of head ache,fell was rushed to hospital,bp read 240 dude stop talking and died a few minutes after.aged 37.Some girls will fork and fork and never get hiv someone will just do one night fling gboom hiv.life no get formula.just be living,the day e wan set e go set.ppl sleep and don’t even wake up.be ready to die at all times that’s the way I live now.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
BALLOSKI:
His son nko?
She might drop her son for her mother to look after and start doing runs.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Abelino(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Just imagine your mentality & poor sense of Reasoning . Too Pathetic
Woodshot:
These bloggers belike mad savage vultures feasting on passing of a young brother. For the rest of the week they'd all be out for their own bags.

On the one hand, if Imole was rightfully married to her then this isn't the best way to handle the whole affairs. And on other hand, if he was not then his properties are up for their taking.

For all I know the baby mama might be on her ten toes scheming, displaying salty attributes of a baddest b.itch and really working overtime to corner everything Imole ever owned or worked for.

It's a dog eat dog world.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by stasius: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
What actually killed him?
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by cyprex: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Let's try to understand the marital status of Mohbad.
Was he married?
Was he cohabiting with one woman?
Is the woman in question his baby mama?

I don't support stripping a wife of her late husband's assets but remember that even if he was married, several person including family and friends has been with this guy through tick and thin.

If y'all think it's trendy to deny them for the sake of one girl that strolled into his life, then so be it but in my opinion, there must be balance
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by doggedfighter(f): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
pocohantas:

Odiegwu. They do too, they are just not as brazen and loud.

I am surprised. It's most widows nightmare here especially when married to a man doing well. I don't want to say rich.

ekhai:
THE PROPERTIES WILL KILL THEM. CAN'T YOU RESPECT HIS WIFE AND THE LITTLE BOY HE LEFT BEHIND. MAY GOD DO SAME TO THEM SO THAT THEIR WIVES WILL SUFFER SAME TREATMENT. I HATE NONSENSE.

Every sane human being should hate this injustice.

Chasito:
Why bury him so soon, without even performing autopsy on him, to know what exactly caused his death?

There's so much the family isn't telling us.

They're busy accusing everybody but their actions are suspicious.

They quick burial is a pointer.
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by easzypeaszy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
Thought yorubas aren't into this kind of thing.

Was I wrong ?

It is rife in Igbo land.

Able bodied men, parents and even married sisters shamelessly dragging properties with a late man's wife.

Sometimes they accuse the wife of killing the man just to justify their greedy selves.

It's been receiving condemnations lately even though much is yet to be achieved.

Why should you take all and leave a man's widow and children with nothing?

It's shameful and no responsible and self respecting family should be involved in this.
wht if na side chick she be?
U see dis Lagos wey I come so ehhn..i don see yeye tins plenty.
Most ppl u think are married just moved into d man's house n continue havin babies.
Dey can live lik dat till dey reach 100yrs die
If dats her case ehhn.. Mk she just go fight fr her child
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Quebec91(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
cheesy
Acekidc4:
The Poor boy Spirit never even start to dey rest in Peace, dem don Dey plan how to share Properties!! Foolish People 😕☹️🤨
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
highchief1:
when my friend died about a year ago I gave up on being careful.or being afraid of death.dude doesn’t do any social vice.to drink one bottle of beer na war for am,women no way,gamble no way smoking no way.he went to work,complained of head ache,fell was rushed to hospital,bp read 240 dude stop talking and died a few minutes after.aged 37.Some girls will fork and fork and never get hiv someone will just do one night fling gboom hiv.life no get formula.just be living,the day e wan set e go set.ppl sleep and don’t even wake up.be ready to die at all times that’s the way I live now.
240 is death na.He is not taking good care of himself.Dont overworked the body without eating well.E go backfire
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Ikpunnegi01: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ewedu republic don turn to something else, maybe na their brother Ebola inflicted a dangerous hardships on them that turned their brains upside down! grin Argue with your keyboard..
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by highchief1: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
240 is death na.He is not taking good care of himself.Dont overworked the body without eating well.E go backfire
lol even my doctor dad one of the best in the city I live sleep e no wake.dr no Dey stl check em bp?Bros death matter get as e be.my elder bro driver doesn’t drink or smoke but stl died of kidney disease.bros leave am

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by Quebec91(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
cheesy
ezechi242:
THEY SHOULD ALSO GUIDE THE GRAVE ....BEFORE ONE FAMILY MEMBER WILL HARVEST HIS SKULL grin grin
Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by 1Sharon(f): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Was he a Muslim, why was he buried so soon?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja by IamAtAnger: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
No shebi una dey talk Upandan sey na NairaMarley be the enemy... useless people everywhere on social media
iammo:

Who onws your assets.... Your mother or your girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Yemi Alade Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.