Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90260 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Johnn44:
[b]Anybody can publish whatever they like on the internet. IF you understand the chemical structure AND CHEMISTRY of saturated fats and trans fat and how they clog the arteries of the heart, and raise LDL and bad cholesterol, you will pick your food more wisely . FOOD BASKET OF A WISE HOMEMAKER CONSISTS OF UNSATURATED FATS WITH SATURATED FATS Drastically eliminated. ADDED SUGARS FREE LIFE AND SATURATED FATS FREE LIFE//DRASTICALLY CUT TO BAREST MINIMUM, COUPLED WITH ACTIVE LIFESTYLE AT GYM,ISSA GOAL.
WebMD in the U.S. is not anybody.
The Australian Heart Foundation has published a new statement on dairy which encourages people to eat dairy foods like milk, cheese and yoghurt as healthy snacks.
It also concludes that although people with high cholesterol should use low fat dairy, there isn’t enough evidence to say whether other people should choose low fat or full-fat dairy. This guidance is only for milk, cheese and yoghurt – not butter or cream, which are still foods to only eat in small amounts.
The reason for the shift in focus is that although we know that saturated fat, which is the type of fat in dairy, can raise our levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, this doesn’t appear to be the full picture when it comes to our heart and circulatory health.
Studies are suggesting that, despite their saturated fat content, dairy foods like milk, cheese and yoghurt have a neutral or even positive effect. They could also help reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and blood pressure, which can both increase the chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
However, much of the research in this area is looking at the dietary habits of large groups of people and comparing it with what happens to their health, which can’t prove cause and effect.
There is still more to learn about why dairy foods could be even healthier than we thought. Researchers think that a range of nutrients found in milk, including calcium, potassium and phosphates, could be behind the benefits. There is also a suggestion that these nutrients might be working in combination, which could be why we will get more benefit from including dairy foods in our diet rather than from foods or supplements that don’t have all of these
. The above is from the British Heart Foundation in conjunction with the Australian Heart Foundation. Full Fat Milk

Learn not to impose your particular preferences on others.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Johnn44: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
WebMD in the U.S. is not anybody.
. The above is from the British Heart Foundation in conjunction with the Australian Heart Foundation.
LET GOD IN HEAVEN SEF PUBLISH ARTICLE ON INTERNET, Madam chop whatever you ;like and fvck outta my mentions. I WILL NOT BUY MILK WITH 50G ADDED SUGAR, IF I CAN BUY MILK WITH 0G ADDED SUGAR, JUST AS I WILL NOT BUY A PRODUCT WITH 15G SATURATED FAT IF I CAN HAVE A HEALTHIER OPTION OF SAME PRODUCT WITH 0G SATURATED FAT. YOUR LIFE YOUR BUSINESS. NOW FVCK OUTTA MY MENTIONS AND CHOP WHATEVER YOU LIKE.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Johnn44:
LET GOD IN HEAVEN SEF PUBLISH ARTICLE ON INTERNET, Madam chop whatever you ;like and fvck outta my mentions. I WILL NOT BUY MILK WITH 50G ADDED SUGAR, IF I CAN BUY MILK WITH 0G ADDED SUGAR, JUST AS I WILL NOT BUY A PRODUCT WITH 15G SATURATED FAT IF I CAN HAVE A HEALTHIER OPTION OF SAME PRODUCT WITH 0G SATURATED FAT. YOUR LIFE YOUR BUSINESS. NOW FVCK OUTTA MY MENTIONS AND CHOP WHATEVER YOU LIKE.
Again, WebMD in the U.S. is not anybody.
The Australian Heart Foundation has published a new statement on dairy which encourages people to eat dairy foods like milk, cheese and yoghurt as healthy snacks.
It also concludes that although people with high cholesterol should use low fat dairy, there isn’t enough evidence to say whether other people should choose low fat or full-fat dairy. This guidance is only for milk, cheese and yoghurt – not butter or cream, which are still foods to only eat in small amounts.
The reason for the shift in focus is that although we know that saturated fat, which is the type of fat in dairy, can raise our levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, this doesn’t appear to be the full picture when it comes to our heart and circulatory health.
Studies are suggesting that, despite their saturated fat content, dairy foods like milk, cheese and yoghurt have a neutral or even positive effect. They could also help reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and blood pressure, which can both increase the chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
However, much of the research in this area is looking at the dietary habits of large groups of people and comparing it with what happens to their health, which can’t prove cause and effect.
There is still more to learn about why dairy foods could be even healthier than we thought. Researchers think that a range of nutrients found in milk, including calcium, potassium and phosphates, could be behind the benefits. There is also a suggestion that these nutrients might be working in combination, which could be why we will get more benefit from including dairy foods in our diet rather than from foods or supplements that don’t have all of these
. The above is from the British Heart Foundation in conjunction with the Australian Heart Foundation. Full Fat Milk

Learn not to impose your particular preferences on others. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Johnn44: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, WebMD in the U.S. is not anybody. . The above is from the British Heart Foundation in conjunction with the Australian Heart Foundation. Full Fat Milk

Learn not to impose your particular preferences on others. undecided
MY ARTERIES DO NOT NEED SATURATED FAT TO CLOG IT . I DO NOT CARE THE SOURCE OF SATURATED FATS . IF YOU WANT TO FEED YOUR ARTERIES SATURATED FATS, THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.NOW FVCK OUTTA MY MENTIONS.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Johnn44:
MY ARTERIES DO NOT NEED SATURATED FAT TO CLOG IT . I DO NOT CARE THE SOURCE OF SATURATED FATS . IF YOU WANT TO FEED YOUR ARTERIES SATURATED FATS, THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.NOW FVCK OUTTA MY MENTIONS.
Wetin concern my arteries with your arteries? undecided

Learn not to impose your particular preferences on others. Stop the spread of misinformation. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Johnn44: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wetin concern my arteries with your arteries? undecided

Learn not to impose your particular preferences on others. Stop the spread of misinformation. undecided
BY THE TIME YOUR ARTERIES ARE CLOGGED AND YOU ARE VISITING THE DOCTOR FOR HEART DISEASES, HIGH BAD CHIOLESTEROL LDL, AND HYPERTENSION, MY ARTERIES WILL BE PROFUSELY THANKING ME FOR FEEDING IT UNSATURATED FATS WHICH DO NOT CLOG IT OVER THE YEARS. I RATHER SPEND MY MONEY BUYING 65G OF UN-saturated fat Poly Unsaturated FATS AND Mono UnSaturatedFATSto meet my fat need, than feeeding my arteries satuirated fats and running to doctor with clogged arteries.
YOUR MONEY YOUR PREFERENCE. I CANNOT SPEND MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON SATURATED FATS TO CLOG MY ARTERIES. IF YOU WANT TO FEED YOUR ARTERIES SATURATED FAT, NA YOUR BUSINESSS.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Johnn44:

BY THE TIME YOUR ARTERIES ARE CLOGGED AND YOU ARE VISITING THE DOCTOR FOR HEART DISEASES, HIGH BAD CHIOLESTEROL LDL, AND HYPERTENSION, MY ARTERIES WILL BE PROFUSELY THANKING ME FOR FEEDING IT UNSATURATED FATS WHICH DO NOT CLOG IT OVER THE YEARS. I RATHER SPEND MY MONEY BUYING 65G OF UN-saturated fat Poly Unsaturated FATS AND Mono UnSaturatedFATSto meet my fat need, than feeeding my arteries satuirated fats and running to doctor with clogged arteries.
YOUR MONEY YOUR PREFERENCE. I CANNOT SPEND MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON SATURATED FATS TO CLOG MY ARTERIES. IF YOU WANT TO FEED YOUR ARTERIES SATURATED FAT, NA YOUR BUSINESSS.
Mind your arteries abeg make I mind my own! Jeezz!! You don't got to descend to feeding me and others misinformation. There is absolutely no valid reason for such. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Johnn44: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Mind your arteries abeg make I mind my own! Jeezz!! You don't got to descend to feeding me and others misinformation. There is absolutely no valid reason for such. undecided

Goodbye saturated fats ambassador. NOW FVCK OUTTA MY MENTIONS.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Johnn44:
Goodbye saturated fats ambassador. NOW FVCK OUTTA MY MENTIONS.
Stop the spread of misinformation. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Johnn44: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop the spread of misinformation. undecided
YOU NEED TO ADD SATURATED FATS TO UR MONICKER. MUMU

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Johnn44:
YOU NEED TO ADD SATURATED FATS TO UR MONICKER. MUMU
Again, Stop the spread of misinformation. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Wodu89: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dem still dey drag like Tiger generator
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Johnn44: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Stop the spread of misinformation. undecided

You need to carry megaphone and promote SATURATED FATS more.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Johnn44:
You need to carry megaphone and promote SATURATED FATS more.
Your ego has ben bruised, it seems. Anyways, again, Stop the spread of misinformation. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Johnn44: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your ego has ben bruised, it seems. Anyways, again, Stop the spread of misinformation. undecided
YES SATURATED FAT AMBASSADOR .OF COURSE THAT IS WHY I EXCITEDLY JUMP AT PUFA FOOD (POLY UN-saturated fat ) AND MUFA (MONO UNsaturated fat) FOOD IN THE SUPERMARKET.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Johnn44:

YES SATURATED FAT AMBASSADOR .OF COURSE THAT IS WHY I EXCITEDLY JUMP AT PUFA FOOD (POLY UN-saturated fat ) AND MUFA (MONO UNsaturated fat) FOOD IN THE SUPERMARKET.
***yawn*** undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Godmademan(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Life force is the vital energy or Qi in food. Foods with high life force tend to be foods that are high in nutrition. These foods include:
Uncooked, organic fruits and vegetables
Raw or sprouted seeds, nuts, grains, and grasses
Fresh, whole, minimally processed, locally grown, and organic foods
Foods with high life force are closer to their natural state. They are not frozen, packaged, processed, or canned.
The more nourishment and nurturing a food source has had, the more life-force it contains. If a plant or animal has been given harsh chemicals or medication, its vibrancy will drop.
The Ki in your food can also be impacted by how it was grown. For example, if a food is contaminated with pesticides or grown in an area with poor air quality.
Foods high in life force tend to be foods that contain a high level of nutrition as well.

====Peer Review===
Gracias
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Exceed15: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Some of us remember when fuel was less than N20, sphagetti was less than N50 and rice less than N2000.

The issue is our economy is import dependent. We don't do local production much....we import quite a lot.

Now local production won't change much, but it would reduce some costs.

Even then, at the end of the day, my salary now is more than it was in 2015 money wise.

(Keeping petrol at N87 is also one of many reasons why we are in a mess)

While I did not like the idea of border closure,(Local producers have to learn to compete with international producers) at the end, importing rice means we lose dollars, and more the dollars fly out, the less we have to buffer the naira, among other things, the worse our value of currency.

I reason with you sir. Do you know importation is not totally bad for Nigeria , reason is that we don't produce enough (rice as case study). It gives rooms for competition then we now left with choices. We have ecowas and bilateral relationship. Rice importation from different African countries should be encouraged. Yes, I can sell for 20k and u decide to sell for 16k. See ehn market will be stronger and kicked out monopoly. I always say that dangote is doing more harm to us than good. Just one person with federal might controlling the market is bad.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nazgul: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
folake4u:
No. undecided
So why do you want me to spend recklessly? 😒
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by folake4u(f): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nazgul:

So why do you want me to spend recklessly? 😒

I want you to spend money like a criminal. Na song. grin
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nazgul: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
folake4u:
I want you to spend money like a criminal. Na song. grin
Thank God I'm a pastor and you've even confirmed it several times sef. So you should even be the one bringing tithes. 😏
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Eyinju112(f): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wodu89:

You too watch nollywood
Wetin you Dey watch? Horror?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by folake4u(f): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nazgul:

Thank God I'm a pastor and you've even confirmed it several times sef. So you should even be the one bringing tithes. 😏

You're no longer a Pastor in my books. I don sack you. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nazgul: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
folake4u:
You're no longer a Pastor in my books. I don sack you. undecided
Thank God I'm not working for you, I'm working for God. 😜
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by folake4u(f): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nazgul:

Thank God I'm not working for you, I'm working for God. 😜

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oya na. What is a Pastor without a wife? Go and marry one of those Christian sisters in the choir.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by GloriousGbola: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
folake4u:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oya na. What is a Pastor without a wife? Go and marry one of those Christian sisters in the choir.

Er why marry them when you can er minister onto them one after the other?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by folake4u(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Er why marry them when you can er minister onto them one after the other?

Ewwww! undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Eyinju112(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
BabaIbo:

Comrade, please calm down, referee never blow say match begin, you don blind the guy with heavy punches.

And I been dey side the guy for one thread like that when people dey tackle him, I never knew he is an arrog ant fellow.
😂😂😂😂
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by GloriousGbola: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
folake4u:

Ewwww! undecided

Be ewwing dia

Nazgul is talking notes

He doesn't even have to take them to chicken republic

All he needs is his pastor charisma cheesy

Big brain move.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by folake4u(f): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Be ewwing dia

Nazgul is talking notes

He doesn't even have to take them to chicken republic

All he needs is his pastor charisma cheesy

Big brain move.

Lmaooo. So he will be pastoring them with the anointed D?

I know what you are, ĢĢ. grin
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kukutente23: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Ontop milk 13pages grin if to say milo add am na 50pages we for dey see
cheesy
It shocketh me too
Come imagine if sugar dey
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Wodu89: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Eyinju112:

Wetin you Dey watch? Horror?

Any female wey ju dey their name dey worry angry

Uju

Obianuju

Etc tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.