Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90233 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by bukatyne(f): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Skyview01:

I had the same thought as you.

Thought it was industrial milk
until i worked in one of the milk company and saw how the 50kg milk bag was being distributed into smaller packages directly.

Interesting.

We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by bukatyne(f): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2023
wunmi590:

My sister, I'm not capping...

The present economy is really bitting hard

It is however, your signature supercedes it.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2023
LikeAking:

This particular brand I guess is fit for humans?

Some are for industrial purposes…

Industrial milk isnt in Nigerian market...most industrial milk are raw and mostly gotten from farm to place of production.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ybholy(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Industrial milk isnt in Nigerian market...most industrial milk are raw and mostly gotten from farm to place of production.

You don’t even try to make a little research before commenting on public forum 😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
May God ease our affairs

Family men are trying oooo
Kudos to all responsible married men out there.

It's getting scarier to even reason an average man

All men should work hard sha.
Iyabe rest, are u wailing or chilling?
Are u breathing or suffocating?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by emmanuelbrown26: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2023
Christian36:
Some of this poor people are still the cause of the problem we are facing today, they allowed religion and tribalism to take over their emotions during election time later they come out to act as victims
That's why I hv put a stop to that. Some poor people deserves what they facing right now and they are dangerous to mankind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by November24(f): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use.

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.

You sound so childish, childish father.
Apologize to that guy for this trash you posted.
I pity your wife.
Narcissist!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Purvan(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
All these things shouldn't be happening if nigeria had industries, more loans and resources to farmers.

Nigeria don't value farmers , go abroad na farmers day make money pass all these white collars

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:

You don’t even try to make a little research before commenting on public forum 😂😂😂

Guy,u need medical treatment.

Anything u don't know pls,learn it and stop saying trash. Cheese are produce from raw extracted milk not from powdered milk such as this one.

U can go to YouTube and watch it out. Powdered milk such as this one I mentioned is healthy and good for children. It contains about 28percent vegetables and some reasonable amount of fat,sucrose and the likes.

U want to educate me for what I know or what I grew up to eat in my father's house.

Pls,just stop this nonsense.

Come let me teach u how to run ur home...I don't usually buy things in bit,I buy them in bulk.

Next time just face ur front ok.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
November24:

You sound so childish, childish father.
Apologize to that guy for this trash you posted.
I pity your wife.
Narcissist!

U that is an adult is still suffering.

Sorry.

Hungry woman.

U pity my wife,as how now...I hold my wife at high esteem and she is not a liability like u. I pamper her like a baby because she is who I married and i can do anything for her.

U should pity ur husband for not being able to take care of u only to come up with nonsense spirit of envy.

Bullshit!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Stop poisoning your children with synthetic lactose.

Feed them any food grown on the land and also raise livestock for food or simply ensure that your meat is killed fresh and eaten with life-force to increase your mortality.

Synthetic lactose contains certain ingredients found in detergents. If you can read, i see no reason you do not read these things online.

1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:
■ You don’t even try to make a little research before commenting on public forum 😂😂😂
Apart from the OECD definition, where is it indicated that industrial milk which is used in making of cheese is impure or not good for consumption? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Apart from the OECD definition, where is it indicated that industrial milk which is used in making of cheese is impure or not good for consumption? undecided

Leave those suffer heads.

When they can't afford anything in their lives,they will bring up science. May we not have such people as our neighbours.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Phantom233: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Do you drink milk every day? This milk is a semi-raw materials used by confectioneries or most fast food on production.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Sharpsharp00123: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
ErnestNc:

You appear to be unnecessarily arrogant. You must be so little minded to think that buying a 25kg size bag of milk is a huge achievement which puts you on a pedestal above everyone else here on this platform.

I wonder, to whose benefit and of what significance is this post, if not to inflate your already low self esteem and ego which you perceive to be attacked by a mere inquisition. There's really no point of posting such here on a public forum if you're so overly sensitive to scrutiny and void of emotional intelligence.
I tire

Na people like this go buy car n dem go use loud music disturb neighbors every night

Na small thing dey make dem feel like don

Ordinary milk

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are just stupid

What makes u feel he can’t afford it now?
I think u are d richest in your family n this is d most expensive thing u will ever buy sotey u create thread for am

Note that we have industrial milk n table milk same way we have industrial sugar n table sugar n same thing goes for salt too

The body cells find it hard to assimilate anything industrial for a long time n it usually have its side effects

U are killing your family gradually n bragging about less that 100k shame on u

Do u even take milk in ur house?

What is the difference between Dano milk in bag and the the refill?

As u have them in bag is the same way u have them in refill.

Common sense is not common with poor men in Nigeria. The reason why u talk senselessly is because u don't have money. Every time when things like this happen,una go dey apply science and fictions.

I know U cant afford it for now and I don't care how u feel about it.

My only prayer is that,God should uplift all of u...because I am sure that many of u will eat poison in the name of being rich.

Hide ur face in shame jor.

Poor Advisers here and there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Sharpsharp00123: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
ghettochild:

The words industrial purposes means that it's used in big industries for confectionery or baking so that doesn't mean it's not used for domestic(home) use as well...
Mind u. It's not a chemical... it's meant for consumption.
no boss

Some industrial can’t b used as domestic, u no fit use industrial salt cook for house n I can bet u can’t use industrial sugar take make tea

I saw all these things first hand when I worked at 7up bottling company

14 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Phantom233:
Do you drink milk every day? This milk is a semi-raw materials used by confectioneries or most fast food on production.
Where do you get this misinformation from? Where? undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Sharpsharp00123: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Do u even take milk in ur house?

What is the difference between Dano milk in bag and the the refill?

As u have them in bag is the same way u have them in refill.

Common sense is not common with poor men in Nigeria. The reason why u talk senselessly is because u don't have money. Every time when things like this happen,una go dey apply science and fictions.

I know U cant afford it for now and I don't care how u feel about it.

My only prayer is that,God should uplift all of u...because I am sure that many of u will eat poison in the name of being rich.

Hide ur face in shame jor.

Poor Advisers here and there.

u dey craze

How much is 100k that u are making it look like u have done d extraordinary

U have d mind of a baby, all those small ones wey small things dey big for their eye

I can bet u are d first person that will buy this thing in your family

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by youngreva(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Sometime he too should keep quiet...I didn't seek his opinion.
ohhh But you posted on a PUBLIC forum ry what was ur intention? You really dey craze.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by descarado: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Mathematically,it is cheaper for me and my house than buying refill at #2,200 which may only last me one day or at most two days.

So,yesterday the one I bought in early March this year got finished and I and my wife decided to buy another one that would at least last for another 5months or thereabout.

The price of this milk is now #89,500 Dano that is locally produced is #87,000.

I can see why the poor has been relegated in
Nigeria and their voices have been smashed and dimmed. Ask the man on the street about the economy,he would say,e go better as if has ever been better in this country.

If we don't put the right people in govt,the poor and the needy would continue to wallow in abject situations.

Naija my country.

There are substitutes for cow milk and we have lots of them in Nigeria.

Cashew, since cashew milk is very expensive, get unsalted fried cashew and grind into flour. You can alternate with it.

Soy milk. Get soy powder. It's all over Nigeria especially the North.

Tigernut milk. You know what to do with tigernut.

Actually cow milk isn't the best of milk. It's just that it's cheap and affordable and mass produced.

There are always alternatives. That's what makes a country grow. We don't explore nor want to look for alternatives either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by nedekid: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.
Oga, take it easy, that guy meant no disrespect or ill will. He only said his observation.
If you have confirmed it is not for industrial use, simply tell him.
You are educating lots of us here with this thread you made.
I certainly will be looking at this, cos the way we consume milk for cereals no get part2.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ybholy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I was not talking about it being good for consumption or not.

Why shifting the goal post?

Didn’t you make it known that it doesn’t come in powered form?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:
■ I was not talking about it being good for consumption or not.
Why shifting the goal post? Didn’t you make it known that it doesn’t come in powered form?
1. Oh, that seemed to be the conclusion many reached regarding the size of the bag. So, I thought you posted the OECD meaning to suggest they were right. undecided

2. huh? Of course, the bag posted is of powdered milk which is typically obtained through evaporation of farm milk. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ybholy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Guy,u need medical treatment.

Anything u don't know pls,learn it and stop saying trash. Cheese are produce from raw extracted milk not from powdered milk such as this one.

U can go to YouTube and watch it out. Powdered milk such as this one I mentioned is healthy and good for children. It contains about 28percent vegetables and some reasonable amount of fat,sucrose and the likes.

U want to educate me for what I know or what I grew up to eat in my father's house.

Pls,just stop this nonsense.

Come let me teach u how to run ur home...I don't usually buy things in bit,I buy them in bulk.

Next time just face ur front ok.

Isi Aki.

Cox you buy filled milk, not even full cream milk; you’ve been insulting everyone that adds their point on such a faceless forum.

Do you think you spend more? Or have more?

Well, when we dey stay Onitsha, those powdered milk are the cheapest and for very hard times. It has little to no taste to compare normal milk. Worst is Miksi. I remember.

Be encouraging yourself at the wrong side.

Other people buy expensive tin milk don’t make noise here. People buy foreign tin powdered milk as high as 12k to 35k+ for medium to big size. You’re talking here.

Peak is even far more expensive than what you’re using to make noise here.

You get milk at 89500 for 25kg. That’s 3580 per KG

That’s just slightly above the price of Peak 400g.

Can you rest now?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ybholy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Oh, that seemed to be the conclusion many reached regarding the size of the bag. So, I thought you posted the OECD meaning to suggest they were right. undecided

2. huh? Of course, the bag posted is of powdered milk which is typically obtained through evaporation of farm milk. undecided

Then rest.

It’s known now that OP posted this for clout chasing. His responses says so. He’s not even close to complaining about price hike.

Case Closed ✌️

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:
■ Then rest. It’s known now that OP posted this for clout chasing. His responses says so. He’s not even close to complaining about price hike. Case Closed ✌️
I am not concerned about OP but those spreading misinformation about the safety of food sold in bulk. There are so many bulk stores available to people out there where they can purchase a lot of their day-to-day needs at greatly reduced prices. But because of bad information, they rather pay more for less of the same product. undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ybholy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not concerned about OP but those spreading misinformation about the safety of food sold in bulk. There are so many bulk stores available to people out there where they can purchase a lot of their day-to-day needs at greatly reduced prices. But because of bad information, they rather pay more for less of the same product. undecided

Yea. The quality of those bagged milk isn’t worth the price.

If you doubt me, go any food market and buy one painter or some cups of it.

Bro, you can’t mix this with cold water and drink alone.

That’s when you know this is far from milk.

Also, the texture and how quick the little taste fades is so quick. Glad OP said they ties the bag and lock it inside buta 😂😂😂 (drum).

Mehn, it’s like opening Pepsi bottle, putting it inside fridge and expecting to get the same taste in the morning.

In a nutshell, the milk is thrash 👌

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:
■ Yea. The quality of those bagged milk isn’t worth the price. If you doubt me, go any food market and buy one painter or some cups of it. Bro, you can’t mix this with cold water and drink alone. That’s when you know this is far from milk.
■ Also, the texture and how quick the little taste fades is so quick. Glad OP said they ties the bag and lock it inside buta 😂😂😂 (drum). Mehn, it’s like opening Pepsi bottle, putting it inside fridge and expecting to get the same taste in the morning. In a nutshell, the milk is thrash 👌
Painter or cups? Are you kidding? First of all, if you do not purchase a product sealed from the manufacturer's plant, that product might as well be adulterated and dangerous for consumption. Why you think it makes sense to buy this kind of product in painter and cups is beyond me. undecided

2. These claims are rubbish abeg! We use powdered milk — Non-fat and whole— some we store on the shelf for many years and nothing wrong with the taste. So unless you are able to provide scientific backing for the claims you make against any particular product — since this experience of yours may not even apply to all brands and products—, I suggest you die that nonsense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by illicit(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
May God ease our affairs

Family men are trying oooo
Kudos to all responsible married men out there.

It's getting scarier to even reason an average man

All men should work hard sha.

That's it o my brother
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Germi9: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Add a side chick to this drama and you sign a death warrant
Cheating has become very expensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.