Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90240 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
arantess:

LOL
Go and check your normal milk and see the full caption on it
Then come and adjust your comment

Leave them make them dey para.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Don't pity them ooo They'll still find space to add sidechick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by uchman80(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pls where exactly do you get it from. Is it from the company or from the market.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
uchman80:
Pls where exactly do you get it from. Is it from the company or from the market.

I bought it in wuse market Abuja.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by LikeAking: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Mathematically,it is cheaper for me and my house than buying refill at #2,200 which may only last me one day or at most two days.

So,yesterday the one I bought in early March this year got finished and I and my wife decided to buy another one that would at least last for another 5months or thereabout.

The price of this milk is now #89,500 Dano that is locally produced is #87,000.

I can see why the poor has been relegated in
Nigeria and their voices have been smashed and dimmed. Ask the man on the street about the economy,he would say,e go better as if has ever been better in this country.

If we don't put the right people in govt,the poor and the needy would continue to wallow in abject situations.

Naija my country.

Don’t buy Dano..

Any Nigerian product that is expensive as the foreign one should not b bought..

Dem must get sense by force..,.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Haakeem(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
N0nsens.e! Must you post it here?
Yen yen yen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by TheBillyonaire: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Stop poisoning your children with synthetic lactose.

Feed them any food grown on the land and also raise livestock for food or simply ensure that your meat is killed fresh and eaten with life-force to increase your mortality.

Synthetic lactose contains certain ingredients found in detergents. If you can read, i see no reason you do not read these things online.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nazgul: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tho I'm not married, I'm a lover of milk. Therefore buying this 25kg milk would make sense. It would last for months.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Olumighty123(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
pocohantas:

Children like you ba?

Lol, I hope you remember say na D Law she be sha? grin
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ahnie: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Haakeem:
N0nsens.e! Must you post it here?
Yen yen yen.
And you read it?
Children of hate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ahnie: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nazgul:
Tho I'm not married, I'm a lover of milk. Therefore buying this 25kg milk would make sense. It would last for months.
Nazgul afar....dem chicken republic don bring down their food price abii?

That one you talked about dem still de share free food?
Lolz
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
LikeAking:

Don’t buy Dano..

Any Nigerian product that is expensive as the foreign one should not b bought..

Dem must get sense by force..,.

The Dano is too sugary and not creamy like other foreign products.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by TimT: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nice2023:

Sometime he too should keep quiet...I didn't seek his opinion.
Abeg u sef rest... U too do...
Somebody asked simple ignorant questions, instead of you to reply and explain, you change am for am...
If the person reply you with anger, shey na so quarrel go begin start....
Nigerians with their natural aggressive character sef....
Ontop milk wey u buy....
Yen yen grin grin

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by SWATMan: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ginaz:

Good to see you too grin. nairaland got boring, to drop comments and engage in discussions take so much strenght from me that's why I'm scarce here.

nothing like the good old days when it's all good vibes and positive energy.

Yes you are right. It quite chaotic now, but all the same welcome back. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nazgul:

Oh ,you aren't married ?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by emorse(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Stop poisoning your children with synthetic lactose.

Feed them any food grown on the land and also raise livestock for food or simply ensure that your meat is killed fresh and eaten with life-force to increase your mortality.

Synthetic lactose contains certain ingredients found in detergents. If you can read, i see no reason you do not read these things online.
Increase your mortality keh?! grin grin grin grin

No mind me o. I just couldn't resist the urge grin grin

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Donpenny(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alot of people do buy this everyday at the mall here in asaba nw. When has it become an item for measuring status? shocked

28 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
CJStarz:
If u went to school,you should have understood my comment. It was a question and not an assertion. U could have explained without resorting to typing gibberish. Even if I can't afford a satchet of cowbell milk as a 'poor man',does it mean I cannot comment on a 'big man's abi 'big woman's ' post? Stop mocking the poor,no matter what you think you are! When you the rich person dies,na d poor man go dig grave bury you.
See Mohbad.
Humility is life.

I had the same thought as you.

Thought it was industrial milk
until i worked in one of the milk company and saw how the 50kg milk bag was being distributed into smaller packages directly.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by LikeAking: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nice2023:

The Dano is too sugary and not creamy like other foreign products.

Yet expensive like the foreign ones…

Dem go get sense by force…

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by wunmi590(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2023
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

My sister, I'm not capping...

The present economy is really bitting hard
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by LikeAking: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Mathematically,it is cheaper for me and my house than buying refill at #2,200 which may only last me one day or at most two days.

So,yesterday the one I bought in early March this year got finished and I and my wife decided to buy another one that would at least last for another 5months or thereabout.

Nigeria and their voices have been smashed and dimmed. Ask the man on the street about the economy,he would say,e go better as if has ever been better in this country.

If we don't put the right people in govt,the poor and the needy would continue to wallow in abject situations.

Naija my country.

This particular brand I guess is fit for humans?

Some are for industrial purposes…

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by jesmond3945: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Naija my country.

milk for this amount is not right at all. Is like destroying the african child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ErnestNc: 1:00am On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use.

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.

You appear to be unnecessarily arrogant. You must be so little minded to think that buying a 25kg size bag of milk is a huge achievement which puts you on a pedestal above everyone else here on this platform.

I wonder, to whose benefit and of what significance is this post, if not to inflate your already low self esteem and ego which you perceive to be attacked by a mere inquisition. There's really no point of posting such here on a public forum if you're so overly sensitive to scrutiny and void of emotional intelligence.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by CJStarz: 3:03am On Sep 14, 2023
For real? Now I know better. Thank you so much for the insight,bro. We learn everyday.

Skyview01:

I had the same thought as you.

Thought it was industrial milk
until i worked in one of the milk company and saw how the 50kg milk bag was being distributed into smaller packages directly.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by NwaliE01: 4:38am On Sep 14, 2023
Please is that not industrial milk?

I am not sure if the milk is meant for kids.

Please, someone should educate me.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:40am On Sep 14, 2023
NwaliE01:
Please is that not industrial milk?
I am not sure if the milk is meant for kids.
Please, someone should educate me.
Here's a question. Isn't "industrial" milk, the very same milk used in making of baby foods, Baked goods, packaged foods, UN food packages, etc. How can you feed your kids those but not the milk used in making them? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by NwaliE01: 4:47am On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question. Isn't "industrial" milk, the very same milk used in making of baby foods, Baked goods, packaged foods, UN food packages, etc. How can you feed your kids those but not the milk used in making them? undecided
Thanks for the clarification. Industrial milk connotes that there's need for further processing, meaning that a product is not at final stage.
Example, sucrose in the industry has similar molecular and structural properties as table sugar but it's not meant to be consumed because there are some level of "impurities" I tried be be careful with the use of the word "impurities". The impurities here doesn't mean that it would kill when consumed, but it implies that the product is not at its best.
Now, my concern is for the kids. Can we be a little bit careful please?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Sep 14, 2023
NwaliE01:
Thanks for the clarification. Industrial milk connotes that there's need for further processing, meaning that a product is not at final stage.
Example, sucrose in the industry has similar molecular and structural properties as table sugar but it's not meant to be consumed because there are some level of "impurities" I tried be be careful with the use of the word "impurities". The impurities here doesn't mean that it would kill when consumed, but it implies that the product is not at its best.
■ Now, my concern is for the kids. Can we be a little bit careful please?
Interesting! Where do you get this idea of yours regarding industrial milk from? Why would one company sell food that contains impurities to another company or even have such a product available in the open markets? undecided

2. What company makes this industrial milk which you claim contains impurities then? undecided

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by eepeepook: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2023
This is a thread which should make front page. If I can find where to buy a pack, I won't need to worry about milk for six months or more.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ghettochild(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2023
LikeAking:

This particular brand I guess is fit for humans?

Some are for industrial purposes…

The words industrial purposes means that it's used in big industries for confectionery or baking so that doesn't mean it's not used for domestic(home) use as well...
Mind u. It's not a chemical... it's meant for consumption.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ghettochild(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2023
ErnestNc:

You appear to be unnecessarily arrogant. You must be so little minded to think that buying a 25kg size bag of milk is a huge achievement which puts you on a pedestal above everyone else here on this platform.

I wonder, to whose benefit and of what significance is this post, if not to inflate your already low self esteem and ego which you perceive to be attacked by a mere inquisition. There's really no point of posting such here on a public forum if you're so overly sensitive to scrutiny and void of emotional intelligence.
This is the reason why people who knew how nairaland.com was in those days have stayed away from this platform...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Sharon(f): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2023
What's OP's point?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.