Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant (48188 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Sk5050: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2023
My respect for you Mr Donald Duke! What a constructive response 🤔. Breakfast well served😁
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by udeh3(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2023
blaise26abj:

Na wa for you oh . E no build , Una go complain . He build , Una go still complain ! Why not go and ask Buhari for the blueprint of 2nd Niger bridge so that it can be used well .Nigerians should criticize with sense now . Any Sensible person can run Tinapa profitably . If all successive governors no get sense , is it Duke’s fault ? Despite the dilapidated state , people still go there . The Poor maintenance and management is not Duke’s fault .

Back then in school, every social groups wants to visit Tinapa. They also wants to see the Obodo Cattle Ranch as Duke really invested in these projects including the facelift of Calabar carnival.

Duke is a modern leader with foresight...
That state made money from tourism
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by powerhouse3(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=garfield1 post=125776602]

It is an open secret that giwa is not efik but from oron.most bakassi and akpabuyo people are settlers.crs esp efiks are very welcoming due to their laissez faire lifestyle and early contact with europeans.crs is the most accommodating state in the south outside lagos.akwa ibom dislike outsiders[/quote).

Akwa ibom dislike outsiders....the very reason we called you guys Atam...I've seen a alotof review about Akwa ibom for those that went there and they all have good thing only to say about Akwa ibom except una Atam...but there's nothing you can do about it...and if you go history lane you'll know that efik migrated from uraun during the era of slave trading....the only saving grace is that the ibibio goes thier separate way ...else we for see how una people for rule cross river
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by powerhouse3(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2023
garfield1:

Qua,ejagham,ekoi,yako,better,mbembe,bahumono,agbo etc
which of this mention LG is close to the sea,...the name cross river is efik entirely,.. and Akwa ibom will still be there in cross river because the have a stake there...

Many stake ,even Donald duke should do his background finding well ,.. and there's nothing Atam can do ...
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by udeh3(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Okonjo Iweala is from Delta State but occupies Ministerial positions of Abians on three occasions. Did you see Abians protest?

She's Deltan, but married to Abian. Therefore, she's Abian, simple!

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by garfield1: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
powerhouse3:
which of this mention LG is close to the sea,...the name cross river is efik entirely,.. and Akwa ibom will still be there in cross river because the have a stake there...

Many stake ,even Donald duke should do his background finding well ,.. and there's nothing Atam can do ...

You forget that cross river extends to central and northern crs and into the cameroun?
Are you aware that atam can decide to dominate the state and deny efiks power
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by powerhouse3(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
garfield1:

You forget that cross river extends to central and northern crs and into the cameroun?
Are you aware that atam can decide to dominate the state and deny efiks power
Atam wan claim Cameroon sea,..the very reason littoral state was removed from the state....efik are one ...you guys are scattered with thousand of language and you talk of holding on to power I laugh...see how ayade cave in when he want to deny the chief judge lady her position because she's from Akwa ibom....no to much talk nowadays....
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Raf4: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
powerhouse3:

Even Donald Duke himself is a descendant of Akwa-Ibomites who settled at Akampa as their village and have their family compound on diamond hill in Calabar. They all love to claim Calabar/Efik.
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by powerhouse3(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Raf4:

Even Donald Duke himself is a descendant of Akwa-Ibomites who settled at Akampa as their village and have their family compound on diamond hill in Calabar. They all love to claim Calabar/Efik.
it's ignorance of you to say they love to claim efik,...say if not for the British joining Nigeria...where do you think the Ibibio,Efik ,Annang ,Oron could belong to...or are you saying I have not right in annang as an ibibio man and vice versa...when the say cross river,..they mean efik...and ibibio by God grace will be there too and there's nothing anyone can do about it....
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
The man wey stupid Tinubu stole his picture
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Svoboda:

Ita Giwa has been very much a controversial woman right from time. Even her marriage to late dele giwa was short lived. Perhaps dele saw thru it all and abandoned the marriage. I believr she retained that GIWA for easy clientele opportunities.

She knew his name would open doors....

Did not know she was controversial 😳
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Raf4: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
powerhouse3:
it's ignorance of you to say they love to claim efik,...say if not for the British joining Nigeria...where do you think the Ibibio,Efik ,Annang ,Oron could belong to...or are you saying I have not right in annang as an ibibio man and vice versa...when the say cross river,..they mean efik...and ibibio by God grace will be there too and there's nothing anyone can do about it....

The truth is that many of you aren't proud of your heritage. You always claim Calabar/Efik both home and away. Thanks to to the development brought by Akpabio and Udom that is challenging the narratives a bit now.
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by bizzibodi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You purposefully removed the adjective "political" to drive another agenda.

So if I call Atiku Abubaka or Wike a political prostitute, it's an insult? That just the reality.

Ita Giwa has been jumping from one political party to another since 1999. From PDP to ANPP, to PDP, to APC. This is the fact and not an insult.
Duke iz indeed a wiseman.
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by PsychoTheRapist: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bleiz:

As in eh!!

He finished her and was still saying he doesn't want to do anything.

Smart man.

Now we know say Florence Ita Giwa na high class olosho.
🤣🤣🤣

Wicked😈

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Fulgur: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
ShaqFu:
oh my god. Donald Duke has lyrically murdered somebody's mother oh. Chai. The use of euphemism is top notch, I respect thee, grand master Duke, the pen manipulator. OMG!

Postmann and Disstroy, what sayeth thee as to the penmanship of grand master Duke? 😁

Cleverly crafted! Euphemism at one of its finest. With a backhanded rebuttal that would cause the great grandaunt some concussion.

Postman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by powerhouse3(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Raf4:

The truth is that many of you aren't proud of your heritage. You always claim Calabar/Efik both home and away. Thanks to to the development brought by Akpabio and Udom that is challenging the narratives a bit now.
How many of you,..you can't blame the ignorance of many Nigerian on us,...since we left a lot of you couldn't still differentiate Akwa ibom with saying are you Calabar....So is that our fault...blame Nigerian...and talking about development... Akwa ibom will always be about development unlike Atam... check the history....we develop Calabar,...it's was us ibibio...from clement isong,to Don Etiebiet....infact it's Don etiebiet that met shagari in 1983 for airport to situated in Calabar while he was the governor....now we have replicate it in ibibio land without federal government input......so we are far ahead of una ,...
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by od4life(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
udeh3:

Back then in school, every social groups wants to visit Tinapa. They also wants to see the Obodo Cattle Ranch as Duke really invested in these projects including the facelift of Calabar carnival.

Duke is a modern leader with foresight...
That state made money from tourism
Tinapa made Cross Rivers State one of the most indebted states. It was a project financed with loans and was unsustainable.

Imoke and Ayade couldn't do much because they had to service these loans.

Tinapa was a white elephant project.

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Raf4: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
powerhouse3:
How many of you,..you can't blame the ignorance of many Nigerian on us,...since we left a lot of you couldn't still differentiate Akwa ibom with saying are you Calabar....So is that our fault...blame Nigerian...and talking about development... Akwa ibom will always be about development unlike Atam... check the history....we develop Calabar,...it's was us ibibio...from clement isong,to Don Etiebiet....infact it's Don etiebiet that met shagari in 1983 for airport to situated in Calabar while he was the governor....now we have replicate it in ibibio land without federal government input......so we are far ahead of una ,...
There's no way you can sugar coat it, Akwa-Ibomites are Atam. Any tribe outside of Efik/Efut & Big qua (Calabar Municipality) is considered Atam
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by powerhouse3(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
Raf4:

There's no way you can sugar coat it, Akwa-Ibomites are Atam. Any tribe outside of Efik/Efut & Big qua (Calabar Municipality) is considered Atam
hahahaha.......take your L In peace
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by garfield1: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2023
powerhouse3:
Atam wan claim Cameroon sea,..the very reason littoral state was removed from the state....efik are one ...you guys are scattered with thousand of language and you talk of holding on to power I laugh...see how ayade cave in when he want to deny the chief judge lady her position because she's from Akwa ibom....no to much talk nowadays....

Crs central and north can decide to rotate the guber beterrn themselves like they are rotating unical VC post.if it goes back to south,they can decide to give akamkpa or biase or ejagham
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by powerhouse3(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2023
garfield1:

Crs central and north can decide to rotate the guber beterrn themselves like they are rotating unical VC post.if it goes back to south,they can decide to give akamkpa or biase or ejagham
,...VC,..okay hold it,but governorship it can't happen....Atam only saving grace is that Akwa ibom left,cos if not ehn,.check how many governor we have produce in cross river ...Ayade wanted to try it giving the governorship to una and he was told point blank that I won't stand ...and he cave in,...as for VC I will leave the efik to worry about that ...
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Raf4: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2023
powerhouse3:
hahahaha.......take your L In peace

As an Akwa-Ibomite, are you not Atam?
Simple yes or no
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Obierika(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Honestly, I had to read the entire response more than once

The response was well calculated, concise and precise.

No outright insults but he still insulted Mma Floxy

Truly, a very savage response

grin
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by powerhouse3(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raf4:

As an Akwa-Ibomite, are you not Atam?
Simple yes or no
... Akwa ibomite are ibibio...free education for you,...Atam are northern cross river....abi we be northern cross river?,..we share boundary with una ?...

Answer
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by udeh3(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
od4life:

Tinapa made Cross Rivers State one of the most indebted states. It was a project financed with loans and was unsustainable.

Imoke and Ayade couldn't do much because they had to service these loans.

Tinapa was a white elephant project.

You clearly don't understand what it takes to finance projects that deals with Hospitalities and tourism. Go check the traffic that state generated only to Tinapa and Obodo Cattle Ranch
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Goodcitizen99(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
[/b] Contrarily, Mma Floxy, has been known to be courtesan in her political and business dealings. All said, it will be a betrayal of my upbringing to be abusive or cast aspersions on such a personage. Politics should never be a platform that denigrates the ethos of respect to our elders. Thank You.[b] a high class olosho actually .

See bad mouth 😂. You call person olosho and still say you no dey abuse am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.