Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant (48106 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Passionate888: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Nice2023(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Donald Duke has finished this woman oh.

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by sedIoyol(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
useless woman.
Duke is not someone I see use such vituperatives. Mama must have struck the wrong chords

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by blaise26abj(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wooooow. This is a serious insult to Ita ! Is my eyes paining me ? He called her a courtesan( na Ashawo for politicians be that )? After telling the world that mama did liposuction , bress implant ? Chaiiiii. DUKE there is God oooooo! grin grin

In my opinion , the moment she insinuated that he is not a man , she deserved everything he has said to her .

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by 9jatriot(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
The last paragraph was what spoilt the letter.

The other parts acknowledged her with all the respects she deserved.

On a second thought, was a public letter even necessary how much older than him the letter says she is.

A private phone call with plenty ma ma and hailing will solve all of these. Things like mama, but you non de PDP na, I non want make your party suspend you for anti party activities na em make I non invite you come that time. A few jibes here and there, then tell her she is still looking hot, matter don end.

Now he has given bloggers materials to feed on.

Cantonese:
Very Savage response!

Very well calculated. Very well organized. Complete shut up to Mrs. Ita Giwa.

Sometimes when they talk and talk, they seem to think that the right to irresponsible comment rests on them only.

Now Duke has exposed to everyone how she had breast implants. Maybe she can now find some rest and get off Duke's back.

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by castrokins(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wrong To Call Duke Impotent. You'd Certainly Draw His Ire.

17 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by nazicartel(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Their matter

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
We need clarification on what type of service she was giving to Nigerian soldiers

That notwithstanding, she has served Cross River State, her State of residence, diligently to the acknowledgment of all, Mma Floxy has also served Nigeria well. At the onset of the Nigerian civil war in 1967, when I was barely 6 years old, she was already serving at the front lines. She was one of the few brave ladies reverentially referred to as the 'Commando Girls' for their exploits and services in times of a national crisis.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by spencekat(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
castrokins:
Wrong To Call Duke Impotent. You'd Certainly Draw His Ire.
Seriously? Mama Bakassi get bad mouth o. Chai!!!. No wonder Duke replied her in such a manner.

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by spencekat(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
sedIoyol:
useless woman.
Duke is not someone I see use such vituperatives. Mama must have struck the wrong chords
You no sabi Duke. Him dey vex quick o,na just his appearance dey help am package.

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Freeko4: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
😂 😂 😂 😂

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Bluntemperor: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hotfreezing:
Politics is crazy.
The day you fall out of your friends, they will tell you the history of your family that no one in your family is aware of.

Surprised that two grown up adults are behaving likewise in this manner? It is either Love is involved and missing or Politics of Money,as they both belongs to a Sharing Party- aka PDP!
Interestingly and unknown to the gaulibles audiences,they are friends to our former President!
That makes it a Roforofo fight!
Make Una leave and settled out of Social Media,na!
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by CJStarz: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kai Kai Kai..... Donald Duke use beautiful words finish d woman patapata. He con take style tell am say she don reach 90 years, and she no come from Cross River state, amongst others. Dis one wey d woman dey question his gender,she been wan do d do but d guy no gree?
I no know say this fine looking gentleman get bad mouth reach like this.
E shock me no be small

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by ebufa: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:
Aesthetically, Florence Ita-Giwa is at liberty, like any other woman, to make effort to look beautiful. Politically, however, there is basically no difference between Donald and Florence Ita-Giwa. They are part of the selfish politicians that keep riding on the back of people of Cross River people to advance political and financial interests since the formation of PDP in 1989. They may change political parties, but their motives remain the same.

What is still baffling today is how Donald Duke, as governor of Cross River State, sunk billions of Naira in Tinapa Project, a project of which he alone seems to understand in the whole in Cross River State because even Liyel Imoke the successor governor he installed abandoned it and successive governors followed suit. The buildings are still there wasting away and he, Donald Duke has not even been able to explain how to put the buildings to use as the one who conceived the project.

All over the world, a massive project as Tinapa comes with a document that shows the plan, the phases, the objectives, cost/benefit analysis, opportunities it offers, scalability, how it will impact other sectors, etc. This helps everybody to buy into the project and successive governments would find it easy to continue or even improve upon. Tinapa looks now like Donald Duke's personal pet vanity project.

Donald Duke should shut the f*ck up.

Even sef is Donal duke not paternally from Anambra state...........word is his father is from onitsha or oba??

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by castrokins(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
That's The Origin And Trust Duke To Fire From All Cylinders. He's Highly Eloquent And Blessed With Wordpower.

spencekat:
Seriously? Mama Bakassi get bad mouth o. Chai!!!. No wonder Duke replied her in such a manner.

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Nonexisting1: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Cantonese:
Very Savage response!

Very well calculated. Very well organized. Complete shut up to Mrs. Ita Giwa.

Sometimes when they talk and talk, they seem to think that the right to irresponsible comment rests on them only.

Now Duke has exposed to everyone how she had breast implants. Maybe she can now find some rest and get off Duke's back.
This is why I now respond to trolls. They think they are the only ones with freedom of speech and if you continue to keep silent, their nonsense talks will begin to sink into the minds of people. I like that Donald Duke came out to respond. The world doesn't need gentlemen anymore, the streets are military now. I'm sure the expired olosho had her jaw dropped when she saw the response. She would have thought that Duke would be a gentleman and kept his mouth shut. Ntoor to her. Olosho who didn't believe that her time was up and still went ahead to do breast push up. Mtchew

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:
Aesthetically, Florence Ita-Giwa is at liberty, like any other woman, to make effort to look beautiful. Politically, however, there is basically no difference between Donald and Florence Ita-Giwa. They are part of the selfish politicians that keep riding on the back of people of Cross River people to advance political and financial interests since the formation of PDP in 1989. They may change political parties, but their motives remain the same.

What is still baffling today is how Donald Duke, as governor of Cross River State, sunk billions of Naira in Tinapa Project, a project of which he alone seems to understand in the whole in Cross River State because even Liyel Imoke the successor governor he installed abandoned it and successive governors followed suit. The buildings are still there wasting away and he, Donald Duke has not even been able to explain how to put the buildings to use as the one who conceived the project.

All over the world, a massive project as Tinapa comes with a document that shows the plan, the phases, the objectives, cost/benefit analysis, opportunities it offers, scalability, how it will impact other sectors, etc. This helps everybody to buy into the project and successive governments would find it easy to continue or even improve upon. Tinapa looks now like Donald Duke's personal pet vanity project.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/5997-76_oil_wells_belong_to_akwa_ibom_supreme_court_rules.html?tztc=1 the state became broke after this
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by blaise26abj(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:

Na wa for you oh . E no build , Una go complain . He build , Una go still complain ! Why not go and ask Buhari for the blueprint of 2nd Niger bridge so that it can be used well .Nigerians should criticize with sense now . Any Sensible person can run Tinapa profitably . If all successive governors no get sense , is it Duke’s fault ? Despite the dilapidated state , people still go there . The Poor maintenance and management is not Duke’s fault .

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by festacman(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/5997-76_oil_wells_belong_to_akwa_ibom_supreme_court_rules.html?tztc=1 the state became broke after this

Cross River going broke as you said is the even the reason why the project should have been creatively put into alternative uses to generate money for the state instead of being abandoned.

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by festacman(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
blaise26abj:

Na wa for you oh . E no build , Una go complain . He build , Una go still complain ! Why not go and ask Buhari for the blueprint of 2nd Niger bridge so that it can be used well .Nigerians should criticize with sense now . Any Sensible person can run Tinapa profitably . If all successive governors no get sense , is it Duke’s fault ? Despite the dilapidated state , people still go there . The Poor maintenance and management is not Duke’s fault .

Just google Tinapa project. Thanks.
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by ednut1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:

Cross River going broke as you said is the even the reason why the project should have been creatively put into alternative uses to generate money for the state instead of being abandoned.
not everything can be salvaged without money. Will u invest in such?
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Nonexisting1: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
raumdeuter:
We need clarification on what type of service she was giving to Nigerian soldiers

Someone that did breast implants recently even at age, you can imagine what she did with the real breasts when they were still gallant. Olosho na olosho until death. Even in the grave, she fit still dey service dead men. You never see where breeze carry flowers from men graves to women graves at cemeteries before? You think say na ordinary breeze? That could be mode of payment for services rendered.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by HNICEARTH: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pakute:
Donald Duke dey try tell mama say her papa side been come from Akwa Ibom plus her mama side been come from Abia state, so therefore, make she no vex if e no dey invite her come chook mouth inside Cross River matter as she only be resident and anything she gain sake of politics na only by priviledge not by right.
In summary, Mama Ita Giwa be like GRV for Lagos but people wey dey drag Yoruba will be hailing Donald Duke for savagery.. hypocrisy!

Not same analogy. Read and understand.
Is GRV's dad not from lagos

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Shawl001(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is more than a response.
Its called a JAB.

Its not a soft one at that. It's subtly fierce.
Only the wise can read it's true intent.

Donald Duke#

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by IbnB: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
fergie001:
There has been some frosty relationship between the former Cross-River State Governor, Donald Duke and Florence Ita-Giwa "Mama Bakassi" as she is fondly called.

Indeed, in May 2022, Ita Giwa knocked Duke for not inviting her to the PDP meeting, saying, “When the destiny and political future of an entire ethnic nationality is to be deliberated upon, it requires that partisanship and chauvinistic sentiments be set aside. All shades of opinion and all tendencies have to be given the space to find expression.

“The recent so-called non-partisan consultation convened by H.E Donald Duke ostensibly
to deliberate on governorship power shift to the south and possibility of coming up with a consensus Governorship candidate might have been commendable but for the fact that it was clearly not all inclusive.

“How such an assembly can be called without my involvement and participation is downright insulting not just to my person but the Efik Kingdom of which I represent in my capacity as Mother of the women in the Kingdom.

“It also demonstrates utter disregard for the women of the Southern Senatorial Zone of who by the grace of God, I am a leading light of.

“Even as the matter can be said to be of a political nature, with all modesty I make bold to say I parade the most impressive political portfolio of all political actors in the zone.”

Duke responds

SOURCE: CrossRiverWatch

Earlier this year, during Campaign rallies in the Southern part of the State, the 77-year-old followed up with another salvo, saying the former Governor (Duke) came to the State with a briefcase and squatted in a friend’s house (before he became Governor).

He claimed to not want to insult her yet still went ahead and called her a próstitute grin

Ashawo that have fúcked Duke claim his díck is small, maybe that's why Mama Bakassi queried his gender. But at the risk of buttressing one of his key points up there (this is a non-partisan observation) it's quite pertinent to wonder and ask, how would she know?

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by AllenSpencer: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Blood of Wizkid 🩸 🩸🩸🩸

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Alchemy528: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
😳🙄👆if you want to advertise your bet it most not be in politics
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by blaise26abj(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
IbnB:

He claimed to not want to insult her yet still went ahead and called her a próstitute grin

Ashawo that have fúcked Duke claim his díck is small, maybe that's why Mama Bakassi queried his gender. But at the risk of buttressing on of his key points up there it's quite pertinent to wonder and ask, how would she know?

Lol . That’s why he insinuated that the only way for her to know would be him shagging the old mama which would be sacrilegious 🤣🤣 . That guy finished her .

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by skj1377(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
This Is a classy insult . He has no regards for her.
Sangoamadioha1:
[/b] Contrarily, Mma Floxy, has been known to be courtesan in her political and business dealings. All said, it will be a betrayal of my upbringing to be abusive or cast aspersions on such a personage. Politics should never be a platform that denigrates the ethos of respect to our elders. Thank You.[b]

See bad mouth 😂. You call person olosho and still say you no dey abuse am.

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by obyno82: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pakute:
Donald Duke dey try tell mama say her papa side been come from Akwa Ibom plus her mama side been come from Abia state, so therefore, make she no vex if e no dey invite her come chook mouth inside Cross River matter as she only be resident and anything she gain sake of politics na only by priviledge not by right.
In summary, Mama Ita Giwa be like GRV for Lagos but people wey dey drag Yoruba will be hailing Donald Duke for savagery.. hypocrisy!

That shows you are not sensible at all. GRV is Lagosian by birth and paternal lineage. so shut up please. It is Tinubu rather who is from iriabiji that is also in the same league with Ita Giwa

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Abagworo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
All my life I always thought Ita Giwa was Efik and it's a shocker to me she's Ibibio and Igbo enjoying hospitality of the Efik and even taking up their political slots. Crossriver is indeed a welcoming place cause I can't see that happening in Akwaibom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67