Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant (48182 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by abobote: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
The insults were uncalled for
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by seguno2: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
fergie001:
On a personal note, I stood in as her person of contact when she did liposuction, breast implant and upliftment, so I consider her somewhat of an aunt, a next of kin. Contrarily, Mma Floxy, has been known to be courtesan in her political and business dealings.

Please what is the meaning of COURTESAN
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by MEGAWATCH: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pakute:
Donald Duke dey try tell mama say her papa side been come from Akwa Ibom plus her mama side been come from Abia state, so therefore, make she no vex if e no dey invite her come chook mouth inside Cross River matter as she only be resident and anything she gain sake of politics na only by priviledge not by right.
In summary, Mama Ita Giwa be like GRV for Lagos but people wey dey drag Yoruba will be hailing Donald Duke for savagery.. hypocrisy!

Nobody is dragging Yoruba with you, all we know is that Lagos was an abounded slave colony and now A NO MAN'S LAND, unlike cross River state.

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by fergie001: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
seguno2:

My bro, no be my mouth you go hear am abeg
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Dshocker(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
From this faceoff, Donald Duke is rubbing it on Itta-Giwa's face that she doesn't have biological children of her own.

Heard mama used to pay young boys to service her, back then around 2008.

4 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by seguno2: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:
Aesthetically, Florence Ita-Giwa is at liberty, like any other woman, to make effort to look beautiful. Politically, however, there is basically no difference between Donald Duke and Florence Ita-Giwa. They are part of the selfish politicians that keep riding on the back of people of Cross River people to advance political and financial interests since the formation of PDP in 1989. They may change political parties, but their motives remain the same.

What is still baffling today is how Donald Duke, as governor of Cross River State, sunk billions of Naira in Tinapa Project, a project of which he alone seems to understand in the whole in Cross River State because even Liyel Imoke the successor governor he installed abandoned it and successive governors followed suit. The buildings are still there wasting away and he, Donald Duke has not even been able to explain how to put the buildings to use as the one who conceived the project.

All over the world, a massive project as Tinapa comes with a document that shows the plan, the phases, the objectives, cost/benefit analysis, opportunities it offers, scalability, how it will impact other sectors, etc. This helps everybody to buy into the project and successive governments would find it easy to continue or even improve upon. Tinapa looks now like Donald Duke's personal pet vanity project.

Donald Duke should shut the f*ck up.

What of the courtesan Mma Floxy?
Should she shut up as well? Or continue embarrassing herself while labouring in vain to embarrass others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Judolisco(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omo... Dis message is strong oh.... Never mess with a lawyer... See as duke finish dis grandma respectfully

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Posh(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
seguno2:

Courtesan means a professional, high class prostitute especially one who services rich men, mainly politicians. Duke really get bad mouth and he dealt with that woman 🤣🤣

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by IbnB: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pakute:
Donald Duke dey try tell mama say her papa side been come from Akwa Ibom plus her mama side been come from Abia state, so therefore, make she no vex if e no dey invite her come chook mouth inside Cross River matter as she only be resident and anything she gain sake of politics na only by priviledge not by right.
In summary, Mama Ita Giwa be like GRV for Lagos but people wey dey drag Yoruba will be hailing Donald Duke for savagery.. hypocrisy!

No parallels here, you ídiot. GRV is paternally Lagosian while Ita-Giwa is paternally Akwa-Ibom as opposed to Cross River

You Jagaban dog-slaves are even more deceitful than your drug-lord and master

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by seguno2: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dshocker:
From this faceoff, Donald Duke is rubbing it on Itta-Giwa's face that should doesn't have biological children of her own.

Heard mama used to pay young boys to service her, back then around 2008.

Young boys including 2Face
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Godwin25king: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Cannojack92:
Guys am not stingy like others, make my follow guys benefit too

I just received my own this morning around 9:15Am just de play de go

Palmpay are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user like me can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02TuiqCBPQ9nn1SY3v5WskKe1ccF8pXUvGVj8d1cZTuop7XjYDoFyk6SsKBdVpKiNjl/?mibextid=cr9u03

I work with Palmpay, we will fish you out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by ImperialYoruba: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:
Aesthetically, Florence Ita-Giwa is at liberty, like any other woman, to make effort to look beautiful. Politically, however, there is basically no difference between Donald Duke and Florence Ita-Giwa. They are part of the selfish politicians that keep riding on the back of people of Cross River people to advance political and financial interests since the formation of PDP in 1989. They may change political parties, but their motives remain the same.

What is still baffling today is how Donald Duke, as governor of Cross River State, sunk billions of Naira in Tinapa Project, a project of which he alone seems to understand in the whole in Cross River State because even Liyel Imoke the successor governor he installed abandoned it and successive governors followed suit. The buildings are still there wasting away and he, Donald Duke has not even been able to explain how to put the buildings to use as the one who conceived the project.

All over the world, a massive project as Tinapa comes with a document that shows the plan, the phases, the objectives, cost/benefit analysis, opportunities it offers, scalability, how it will impact other sectors, etc. This helps everybody to buy into the project and successive governments would find it easy to continue or even improve upon. Tinapa looks now like Donald Duke's personal pet vanity project.

Send him to Lagos to learn how we do it, from one governor to next succession. grin

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by SisterAnn(f): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pakute:
You are still bitter because duke cried out about Tinubu impersonating him. Move on already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by blaise26abj(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:

Just google Tinapa project. Thanks.
I have and it buttresses my point . Unless there is information you have which you can share . The successive governments spoilt it . Nigeria and Africa as a whole is plagued with visionless leaders . Tinapa even in the deplorable state is still beautiful ( the
Landscape ) . Only a visionary leader can resurrect it .

3 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by hisexcellency34: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
I remember how this old mama and Chidi Mokeme take Connected then. Breast implant at 83 years old

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Judolisco(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Honestly, I had to read the entire response more than once

The response was well calculated, concise and precise.

No outright insults but he still insulted Mma Floxy

Truly, a very savage response
bro dis one pass abuse oh

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by tiger28: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
After we read this letter well, Duke indicated that Ms Giwa questioned his gender....is she saying that Maybe Duke is Bisexual?

This letter is appropriate response then.....Gloves needed to be taken off!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Sermwell(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
raumdeuter:
We need clarification on what type of service she was giving to Nigerian soldiers

She was fvcking soldiers at the warfront! grin grin

Read between the lines bro cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by skj1377(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
People think there is a high possibility of DNA not of Yoruba origin . How do you explain his mannerisms similar to Ibo naturally . Just imagine a dog barking but claiming to be from a cat father because his surname was cat.
HNICEARTH:

Not same analogy. Read and understand.
Is GRV's dad not from lagos

5 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by omoredia: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ita-Giwa men done dey leave ur hand. U done old ma go and sleep under tree

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by seguno2: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Send him to Lagos to learn how we do it, from one governor to next succession. grin

The same Lagos that took forever to build just one small phase of light rail, something that clueless Jonathan did in five years for the Abuja-Kaduna railway? The same Lagos that populist Tinubu has failed to provide pipe borne water for every building? Ordinary water supply in this 21st century?

Are you kidding yourself? Or who are you trying to kid

Potable water still luxury 23 years after return of democracy

WHILE the Federal Government continues to proliferate the country with dams, it is such an irony that a state like Lagos, with its massive, constant boast of being a megacity, cannot provide its residents, thereby forcing the bulk of them to take solace in the arms of water boreholes.

At regular intervals, the two major waterworks in the state, the Adiyan, and Iju get grounded leading to the non-availability of water. In April and May last year, for instance, they both produce less than 10% of their installed capacity.

As of today, Eti-Osa, Apapa, Victoria Island, Badagry, Ibeju Lekki, Surulere, Ikorodu, Agege, Ojo, Mushin Kosofe, and most locations in the state are without access to clean water. Consequently, millions of residents now rely on boreholes, rivers, rainwater, as well as comprised wells for their water needs.

On its website, the LWC claims that it has a total installed water production capacity of 210 million gallons per day (MGD), which is far lower than the current estimated daily water demand of 540 million gallons per day.

Also, its plan to produce 745 million gallons per day by the year 2020 through the Lagos Water Supply Master Plan fell flat with the actual number of citizens having access to potable water dropping, rather than increasing 11 years after the launch of the master plan.

A senior staff of LWC, who preferred anonymity said that at present, its agency only supplies water to Lekki, parts of Ikoyi, Victoria Island (VI), Ojodu, Iju, and some parts of Ikotun.

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/potable-water-still-luxury-23-years-after-return-of-democracy/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by COMPAQ(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:

You are the one who's pretty dumb. Why should Donld Duke be the one to tell them how to use Tinapa. Isn't it obvious that the typical brainless and lazy politicians who don't want to work hard for their IGR, but would rather go and share money in Abuja!!

Donald Duke did wonders for Cross Rivers and future dumb leaders refused to follow suit! What is DD to do?

Calabar was a place slowly but surely All Nigerians were looking forward to going to for the December carnival. My first road trip as a married man in Easter 2009 from PH was to Calabar. We enjoyed it thoroughly. Going to Tinapa hotel, boat ride on the lake, lunch at Marina resort and the in the evening we went for my first ever live performance by Asa at the Studio Tinapa. The shops at the mall too were coming alive. Likewise obudu was brimming with life. Everybody wanted to go there.

Now all of that is dead because of visionless governors and you blame Donald Duke!!

You will forever lack vision then!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by potent5(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Courtesan!
Duke don finish Ita-Giwa.

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by samuelson06(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pakute:

Even the former governor isn't from Cross River. Both him and Mma-Giwa are originally from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by finallybusy: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
When a 62 year old man calls you his aunty’s age, you suppose give yourself sense keep quiet. This is Nigeria, the biggest of fools have no shame. She will respond. I no even know wetin start the quarrel, I only read the bolded points of his response.

3 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Innocentbaloo: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
What a polite insult.

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Judolisco(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
9jatriot:
The last paragraph was what spoilt the letter.

The other parts acknowledged her with all the respects she deserved.

On a second thought, was a public letter even necessary how much older than him the letter says she is.

A private phone call with plenty ma ma and hailing will solve all of these. Things like mama, but you non de PDP na, I non want make your party suspend you for anti party activities na em make I non invite you come that time. A few jibes here and there, then tell her she is still looking hot, matter don end.

Now he has given bloggers materials to feed on.

u didn't see d part she was asking about his gender?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Sermwell(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
CJStarz:
Kai Kai Kai..... Donald Duke use beautiful words finish d woman patapata. He con take style tell am say she don reach 90 years, and she no come from Cross River state, amongst others. Dis one wey d woman dey question his gender,she been wan do d do but d guy no gree?
I no know say this fine looking gentleman get bad mouth reach like this.
E shock me no be small
Him even talk say she get mind dey fvck soldiers wey dey warfront during civil war. She belonged to the commando girls group cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
See genteel roasting. Courteous savagery 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by skj1377(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Apart from contesting under the deceptive LP he disparages Yoruba and never had a Yoruba name in his university certificate in MIT.
skj1377:
People think there is a high possibility of DNA not of Yoruba origin . How do you explain his mannerisms similar to Ibo naturally . Just imagine a dog barking but claiming to be from a cat father because his surname was cat.

6 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
illicit:
Omoh

Donald Duke just use courtesy and grammar insult the hell out of this grandma o

shocked
As in ehn. See as he roasted her with finesse and courtesy 😅

5 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by seguno2: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
blaise26abj:
I have and it buttresses my point . Unless there is information you have which you can share . The successive governments spoilt it . Nigeria and Africa as a whole is plagued with visionless leaders . Tinapa even in the deplorable state is still beautiful ( the
Landscape ) . Only a visionary leader can resurrect it .

Are we Africans visionary?
If we the people are not visionaries, then please how do you want visionary leaders to emerge from among us, in the business, religious and political circles, at the ward, township, LGA, state and federal levels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) / Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.