Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? (18541 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Let Go Of Your Traumatic Past / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Farfalla(f): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
izonborn098:
Turning many of them to introvert

Nairalanders just love using that word "introvert" anyhow. Like it's a disability to prefer your own company.

So people who prefer their space and choose not to have meaningless conversations with shallow individuals are that way because of trauma?

2 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Farfalla(f): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
@ OP,
There is no way you of knowing whether someone has had a traumatic past until you interact with them and have them tell you their story. You can only speculate.

A poster claims introverts are traumatised people. Some are, while some are not. Ditto extroverts.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by nairamaniac: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Silentgroper:

I'm glad you my sarcasm and has now seen the light ..

tbh, your post was weird...

The lady is practically family to him.. she's a cousin to his gf ... taking out dirt from her doesn't mean anything.. even stroking her hair doesn't mean shiit ...

I do that to most of my female friends and I've got no romantic feelings towards them....

Yeahhh. U are right. Just that the very first post was kind of suspecious.

But it's fine.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by ManWater: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Annahh:
Not always true, some people are like that naturally, not really about their past.

Pls can you put me through on GCAM setup for my new RN12? Thks.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by izonborn098(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
I said some'' it's a known fact trauma(experience) make people avoid people, talkless and have self respect..
Farfalla:

Nairalanders just live using that word "introvert" anyhow. Like it's a disability to be prefer your own company.

So people who prefer their space and choose not to have meaningless conversations with shallow people are that way because of trauma?
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by AishaDant(f): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
GodWrites:
They are often quiet and reserved.

Not really. That applies to some and not all.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Annahh(f): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
ManWater:

Pls can you put me through on GCAM setup for my new RN12? Thks.
Ok
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by ManWater: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Annahh:
Ok
Got your mail. I'll check it out.
I appreciate. Thanks. 👍
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by galantjoe(m): 4:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Incrediblekutty:

I will love to get your point clearly. Something similar is happening between me and my girlfriend. She actually told me she is a virgin that even though a guy once attempted to rape her but he couldn't penetrate so he let her go. She was willing to have sex with me but I couldn't penetrate too, I just wish to know better since you mentioned it. I don't understand the last part of your writing

This was exactly what happened between me and my ex. However, as a sexologist. I counselled her after she opened up to me. After I counselled her, she stopped fridgetting, we had sxx. But you should use Vaseline, rub it at her kpekus and kpola before you entering.

Good luck
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by iamSirPhil(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2023
They immediately see bad in every good you try to do for them... Their insecurity level is always high.
May God help them overcome whatever traumatic event they went through.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Opanka44(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
he said when he's trying to remove dirt...

Are u a dunce or something

Just a simple clarification you would have made, you ended up showing how ill-mannered, uncultured and senseless you are. I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Cool Reasons To Be Smart / 8 People Drown In River Niger / The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.