Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? (18543 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Let Go Of Your Traumatic Past / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
Aggressive reaction to things

I Japa from such kind of people

5 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Meerahbel: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin
Zonefree:
There's nothing as traumatic as being born in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Flakstews: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Verified PayPal Fnf And Business Account With Cry.pto Function For 5K.

PayPal Funds From 645 Naira Per $...

Our PayPal Funds are directly from legit source.

Our PayPal account are verified with full functionality. They can send and receive funds, and even link card.

PayPal Account Available For All Countries.

Check my profile for my WhatsApp Number or Below For My WhatsApp Number
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by JuanDeDios: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zonefree:
That one sef dey.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by izonborn098(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nairaland and wahala...
Rayban25:

Oga she dosent like you and shes not feeling you.

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by izonborn098(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
wahala
Fahvvy:
With the way Rayban25 and iammo are going about this, I believe they must have had a traumatic past grin cheesy...
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by putin2: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
iammo:

Cast me for what?! At my age If I want to date I date if I want to fvck I carry Olosho, and if I want a female friend I have one

Na all this under 30s boys still dey reason all this cast whatever

The lady got molested at some point in her life by a respectable family member and since then she isn't same

This is someone if you raise your hands she feels you want to slap her

Bro you no understand she dey have feelings for you.and she thought you dey feel her as she dey feel you. That's all. Na the reason for the reaction

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by yinkeys(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
AllKnowing:
When every animal is a physical or spiritual threat to you.

Cats & Snakes

After School Hours. If you know, you know
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by emmyluizzz: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
when the person tells you he/she is from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by illicit(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
They may develop trust issues

2 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by grandstar(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rayban25:

No matter how traumatized a lady is, if she truly likes you she will open up to you. Shes just not comfortable with you. And you already said your relationship is platonic so why trying to go the extra mile? She go soon cast you to your girlfriend

iammo is right. I suffer from trauma and over react to people I know.

It's just my brain trying to protect me.

It's called hypervigilance and being hyperalert

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
When I hear a lady or guy calling the opposite gender all manner of names

4 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
labake1:
What immediately tells you that a person had a traumatic past?
when the person writes like iconicR , saphiere or jennyclay

6 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
grandstar:

iammo is right. I suffer from trauma and over react to people I know.

It's just my brain trying to protect me.

It's called hypervigilant and being hyperalert

I understand where you're coming from.

But in this particular scenario he dey try make some moves at his girlfriend's cousin but she no just gree for am grin

Baba come dey lie grin

4 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Realestatevixen: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Did we say you shouldn't do whatever?You're speaking long grammar. This is not about feeling macho.im talking about her cousin you're saying another thing.Let your girlfriend know that you're making moves at her cousin and see

I think we need to fully comprehend people's thoughts before we get to make conclusions honestly. Reading through his first conment, you will understand that the said lady was sexually molested. It really has nothing to do with the poster.

4 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Adewale1603(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
GodWrites:
They are often quiet and reserved.
introverts are also quite and reserved and antisocial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by izonborn098(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
I don laugh piss for body...
Nonexisting1:
Once she is vile, mean and wicked, then she is likely a single mother or divorcee whose husband has moved on. No traumatic symptoms is bigger than what triggers the attitude seeing single mothers and divorcees. Nothing is worse than having a good man and then lose him to another vaginarian out of foolishness.
you are 100% right... Especially single moms d ex husband is doing well with his wife and kids....

4 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by goslowgoslow(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zonefree:
Have you lived in some other countries?
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by lanocfoods: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rayban25:

No matter how traumatized a lady is, if she truly likes you she will open up to you. Shes just not comfortable with you. And you already said your relationship is platonic so why trying to go the extra mile? She go soon cast you to your girlfriend
you definitely don't understand trauma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by spiralwedge(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rayban25:

stop dragging thrash. are you jobless?

Maybe you are 12. Please go give the phone to ya mama.

3 Likes

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Akerele44(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Mugu no be all of them

E be like say this one never know that gender

Just dey play

1 Like

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by A305: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
It's easy. When you ask them certain sensitive questions, they get:

*Evasive
*Deflective by saying something totally unrelated.
*When they tell you that they feel uncomfortable with your question. (Dig deeper because the individual is hiding something)

Physically however, they get irritated or sometimes flinch for their dear life when you get them in position to do that task. Others get nervous but tries their best to hide especially when it you superior than them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Haveyoueatentod: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
The way they live their current life, like one close to me now he's bullying others because of how he was bullied in the past he sees everyone as an enemy even when there is no threat or competition e be like say him done dey kolo dey go so.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by CooldipoMPS: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
knee jack reactions to some situations
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Collins0609(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=Rayban25 post=125773188]

Did we say you shouldn't do whatever?You're speaking long grammar. This is not about feeling macho.im talking about her cousin you're saying another thing.Let your girlfriend know that you're making moves at her cousin and see[/q²222²2²uote]
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
iammo:

That's not the case she likes me very much as she is my girlfriends cousin and like a mutual friend to me, platonic and not romantic

Now I understand…I won’t say more than this.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
iammo:

Oga rest

Shut up!
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Eriokanmi: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
blackpanthar:

TRIGGERS

their reactions to certain things... people.... places....sounds.....smell......etc
This is correct...triggers! A.lady who had once escaped rape will always react whenever she sees a sudden image of a human being in a reflex manner.
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Nairas2dollars: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zonefree:
Ah swear, I grew up in Nigeria so I can relate but currently now the economy is bad like I spend like 2k daily giving beggars on the road. Genuine beggers oh not all these useless Nairaland beggers!
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Eriokanmi: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rayban25:

No matter how traumatized a lady is, if she truly likes you she will open up to you .Shes just not comfortable with you. And you already said your relationship is platonic so why trying to go the extra mile? She go soon cast you to your girlfriend
How much experience do you have with ladies? Nothing in this world would excite a lady so much that she'd tell you of her past or secrets, be it awry past relationships, trauma, just name it. If you like, build her a mansion on the sea and spread millions of dollars on the floor as her bed to sleep on, its whatever she feels like letting you know, that you'd know.

Meanwhile, a man can open his heart to ladies, even over issues he has vowed never to let her know about, when he's happy. Ladies keep deep secrets, no matter how much they love you. It's the way they're, not their fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by baba4thegehs: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dumb question.

Just have conversation with people to discover what they've been through, why would you make assumptions on fleeting emotions.

Yukkk
Re: What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? by Erikiel(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Purvan:
When they're virgins and don't have boyfriend nor girlfriend
How do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Cool Reasons To Be Smart / 8 People Drown In River Niger / The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.