Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka (23684 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Greatlee54: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2023
Old age is really affecting Soyinka

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by tfelicityk(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2023
Some may not agree with him but he is being factual...
He is entitled to his own opinion but many aggrieved people out there will never accept it.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Mccullum: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2023
dhardline:
Omo never knew this man is going senile! cry

Senile? I expect you to argue with his opinion and observation on the subject matter as fictions, if not just keep quiet.
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Topshow2010(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2023
Those children of hate won't put up superior facts to counter d erudite icon but would continue in their trademark of cursing and abusing .Anyway those who wakes their father wit scissors kick ; nothing should amuse us with any of their irrational acts to anyone ... undecided

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Akujuriobi: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2023
Many can be bought very cheap in the era of hardship.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by israelmao(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2023
Soyinka should name those Generals who were in position to do what Tinubu did,that is,the staging of political coup against the majority will in the last election considering the number of young soldiers who have allegiance towards them but yet didn't do anything to topple democracy

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by OKUCHI11(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2023
AK481:
I blame Peter obi and his excessive gentlemaness.

When obidients came for this cultist ,PO was shouting on his supporters to behave ,thinking that a cultist have another life outside licking of blood .

No hold bar.
brother I think we're on the same page. ... Peter should have played the typical Nigerian politics and focus on winning the election first...if he had done that once he gets into power he'll do his reforms and show the people his true colour
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by pquaver(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2023
MrALIVE:
Last last they are all tribal bigots hiding behind the veil of Nationalists.

I wonder how those whose sole aim is the division, detriment of Nigeria suddenly the ones to tell who is a nationalist or not? Soyinka said the truth obj nko.. Una no go tell us who is nationalist.. Maybbe peter obi that isan ipob support is the nationalist.. Something is wrong with una
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by qtx(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source
Who is Wole sef? Is he the court? let him go and rest.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by qtx(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2023
tfelicityk:
Some may not agree with him but he is being factual...
He is entitled to his own opinion but many aggrieved people out there will never accept it.
He is only speaking according to the agreed terms with his pay master. Nothing factual about it. 'I speak to chop' talk that is it.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by SouthSouth1914: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2023
Soyinka’s mental capacity has degenerated over the years!

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by NOwazobia: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2023
spiSeyi:

Because is hammer of truth is hitting the Eluppee hard on their empty skull grin , truth is bitter and we don't expect you to like it just swallow it undecided
This is bigotry, very far from truth.

You might want to open your dictionary to know the definition of truth.

I am not a die hard fan of LP, nor Peter Obi; but I hated Tinubu as criminals or criminality don't have any place in my life.

A man who claims to say the truth should do that to all parties. But Soyinka, so far has been romancing with Tinubu and APC since 2015, and has not called out his party for the economic, political and security injustice they did and still doing against the country, including the evil deeds both in words and deed committed by Tinubu.

But because the Obidients who he felt are IGBOs, and equally attacked his ego after his misguided statements, he now found his voice telling us what is democratic and what is not.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by niel63(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:
What is wrong with Soyinka

Old age bro! It's real.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Jsucre(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:
the kin eye wey u dey take dey look am.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Dbestbrest: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2023
Facts are sacred and it is a sounding baals to the hears of the deaf that are blinded with tribalism, who thought, if things doesn't go their way, they are ready to bring down the roof to consume all. They have started again, raining curses on a man their generation can never attain what Prof. has achieved and attained. Idibe's question was factually answered by Soyinka yet, the irriedentists are not satisfied. One thing is cock sure in all these madness, Obi can never win any national election in this country unless he dissociate himself from these mobs that are uncouth, uncultured, uncivilised, rude, fascists and lousy
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by ihesiuloa(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2023
Offpointng:
My own problem here is, many SW like myself supported and voted Obi and now these people are making it seem like every Yoruba is this and that, Yoruba must suffer yen yen yen

Swears ehn. if no better candidate is presented 2027, Obi will still fail woefully
It shows you never voted for credibility which Peter obi stood for! Hence you would not come up here making such disappointing statement discrediting someone you free willingly voted for! I say to you now shatap" you lie to deceive, you didn't vote for Peter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by newoffer: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2023
Hellders of our time. May I not be like dis type of elders who switch like housefly. Is life okay now with current hardship in the country. Corrupt individual
Karemarealty288:
Soyinka. I dare you to mention names....who used you during Jonathan’s subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=125783630]

Source[/quote}

Soyinka who was bank rolling you during Jonathan time when you were protesting? Where you not disturbing democracy?

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by oxygeng: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Zooyinka should head straight to the closest rehab. Things are falling apart in his brain, excessive drug use at old age is bad.

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Karemarealty288(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2023
francotunsco:

For your mind Soyinka is afraid to mention Obasanjo?

You must be a joker!

You need to go back to school....your ignoransia might turn into venereal disease without cure....General+s.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by francotunsco: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Factoryfitted:

And who exactly is Soyinka? A demagogue who was given a Nobel prize just to be used to do what he is doing now? Some feather weight who likes to speak out of both sides of his mouth just to hear the sound of his voice? Next please.

If he truly has the balls he should call names. U cannot make frivolous statements like that and just expect to be taken at your word.

If it had been someone in the opposition who made half that statement all of you and your paid attack dogs would have been crying for the D$$ to call them in for questioning.

I am not holding brief for either Soyinka or any of those old folks. Mark you, i agree with the emboldened.

I only know that Soyinka is not afraid of Obasanjo the way you are afraid of DSS!
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Ekugbeh(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Cti28:
There are truth in what Soyinka said.

The Obidient movement was great. One of their biggest undoing was their indignation towards anyone who stands contrary to their ideas.
you don't sound contrary to our ideas cos that's the solution, and if think otherwise, it's either you are a beneficiary of the system or the problem
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Bosman17: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2023
While no one can claim the election was not marred with many irregularities and that most Nigerians were not disappointed that INEC did not transmit the results electronically real time, I think every true conscience knows Peter Oni did not win the election. Even Obi himself knows. If not how do you explain challenging 25% vote in Abuja knowing fully well that, Abuja is literally the “37th state”.
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by AK481(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2023
Offpointng:

You fail to remember y'all started first and now you expected he kept quiet?

Seriously ?
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2023
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by treatise: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2023
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by francotunsco: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2023
Karemarealty288:

You need to go back to school....you ignoransia might turn into venereal disease without cure....General+s.

Ode!
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by akslink: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Soyinka. I dare you to mention names....who used you during Jonathan’s subsidy removal.
we know them already obasanjo and babangida
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Bluntemperor: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2023
Akshow:
Kongi himself. The Lion himself. The sage.

Food is ready children of hate. Drag him like you drag everyone, he's done his part. He was imprisoned for the cause of your forefathers, but like the manerless headless mobs you are, drag him.

Truth be told!
Prof Soyinka,you are right!
Image, you were govt Lawyer during most of your active workings life and because you are close to a retired president, who was also spearheading for another Party ,you are now proposing an Interim govt!
What a shameful act!
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by obailala(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2023
These outbursts are actually strange coming from WS
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by paramakina202: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Soyinka is paid and bought by Tinubu.
Why is LP his problem but not PDP?
Is it only LP that is claiming victory in the court?
He can not attack PDP because of fear of the North.
Look at how he cowardly back off when Ilorin prof challenged him for an intellectual war.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by maticar: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2023
Akshow:
Kongi himself. The Lion himself. The sage.

Food is ready children of hate. Drag him like you drag everyone, he's done his part. He was imprisoned for the cause of your forefathers, but like the manerless headless mobs you are, drag him.
sage wey be cultist
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ownership Of Lagos; Balogun Of Eko Abisoye Oshodi Responds To Oba Of Benin / FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch / Photos From Maryam Abacha’s 68th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.