Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka (23689 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Goke7: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2023
so coup would have happened in Nigeria long ago before all these African countries now countries grin

Prof thank you for finally exposing what was giving the Obedients movement their stupid confidence
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2023
World Icon

Please someone should answer me, is This Professor of Professors married?

Does he have a child?

Please which religion is Soyinka?

I just love his life style, he became a Lecturer at 27years in the early 1960s wow!
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by zelnababa(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2023
Soyinka jus day give dem name any how, from mumu, to Gbajue 419, obingoes don suffer.
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by maticar: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2023
paramakina202:

Soyinka is paid and bought by Tinubu.
Why is LP his problem but not PDP?
Is it only LP that is claiming victory in the court?
He can not attack PDP because of fear of the North.
Look at how he cowardly back off when Ilorin prof challenged him for an intellectual war.
truly the man is an old fool without respect for himself....
atiku is in US as we type battling tinubu but na Obi body dem dey get power

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Angeloihe: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2023
Tribal bigotry is what is SOYINKA Problem.
Yorubas are hardly consistent in principles, always neither hot nor cold.
Always scared to say the truth.
SOYINKA is supporting the same to group of people that said that they used the subsidy protest of 2012 as politics that has resulted to more suffering and poverty today.
I don't hate yorubas but i have zero trust for them.. they are backbitters.
Their education is just for fancy as far as I am concerned.
Even the hausas and fulanis are somehow reasonable.
SalamRushdie:
What is wrong with Soyinka

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2023
israelmao:
Soyinka should name those Generals who were in position to do what Tinubu did,that is,the staging of political coup against the majority will in the last election considering the number of young soldiers who have allegiance towards them but yet didn't do anything to topple democracy
Why should he name them, he has interpols spy should you charge him to court.
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by paramakina202: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2023
maticar:

truly the man is an old fool without respect for himself....
atiku is in US as we type battling tinubu but na Obi body dem dey get power

He was paid to rubbish GEJ's government that is exactly what he is about doing to LP.
Soyinka is an over rated intellectual scam.

4 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Popesuccess(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Old age.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Digriz(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2023
Birds of a feather, Like Tinu like Soyi. Two drug addicts.

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by sonofanarchy(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2023
Old cultist
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by infofta(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2023
Why is he not protesting again after aubsidy removal. Tribalism and religion is our problem.

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Digriz(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Angeloihe:
Tribal bigotry is what is SOYINKA Problem.
Yorubas are hardly consistent in principles, always neither hot nor cold.
Always scared to say the truth.
SOYINKA is supporting the same to group of people that said that they used the subsidy protest of 2012 as politics that has resulted to more suffering and poverty today.
I don't hate yorubas but i have zero trust for them.. they are backbitters.
Their education is just for fancy as far as I am concerned.
Even the hausas and fulanis are somehow reasonable.
You know them well, am not ibo but where I work in Enugu. They ones working with us are all the same.

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by proprince(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Overated biggot.

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by optionalY09: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Soyinka. I dare you to mention names....who used you during Jonathan’s subsidy removal.

You can not blackmail everybody
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by katanga1: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2023
You are too old to be talking trash. Go sleep old goon

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Iamanoited: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2023
PETOBI IS A FELON PERIOD.
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by optionalY09: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Boondocxs:
I thought old age and white hairs came with wisdom?
Why is the professor shouting and making stupid comments
Abi has he turned to portable
His family has to be concerned about him

Insults and blackmail when you didn’t even came second
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by NAC1666: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source
Am disappointed in this man. I don't know why people from that region speak from two side of their mouth. I wasn't expecting to hear this bala blue from him

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by hammerFC: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2023
ONCE TINUBU PROMISE YOU 1/4 OF NATIONAL TREASURY, YOU CAN NEVER SEE THE PAIN OF THE COMMON MAN AGAIN.

U CAN NEVER REASON PROPERLY AGAIN.

HE HAS ALREADY SHARED THIS YEAR BUDGET ROUND INTO PRIVATE POCKETS.

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Karemarealty288(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2023
francotunsco:

Ode!
Ikwikwi... grin
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Masterito(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Soyinka is a partisian. Full of selective criticism.
OLAADEGBU:

Source

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Ewedegubbler: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2023
I think this man has gone mad finally

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Myer(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:

How can Obidients be this disobedient?
No be juju be dat?

Cos bible talk am say rebellion is a sin as witchcraft.
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Chiffy: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2023
This 2023 election has revealed so many things about Nigeria and Nigerians.
All these people wey we dey hold for high esteem before, they are not only part of the Systemic corruption but they don't even think straight Like they are just dumb.
I think he is just envious of the remarkable breakthrough Obi made on the political scene. No elder or Politician ever achieved that in this 4th Republic.

I just wonder why Soyinka's attention is so much on Obi but not on the illegality, fraud, rigging, violence, killings, forgery, forfeiture, bribery and drug peddling of Amoda Ogunlere's (aka Tinubu) presidency

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Bigkoko: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2023
Once a cultist, always a cultist. Didn't you hear him say Asiwaju gave him some assistance some time ago?
Would Asiwaju give anyone assistance if he is not sure that person already have a name? Remind me again if this unrepentant cultist has any word for a certificate forger? NONE!!!!

This is the same man that ate Rivers State yam during Ameachi Administration, and feels unburdened to attack GEJ because of the roasted yam from Ameachi!

That said, at least we know why Wole wants Asiwaju, what about these online miscreants suffering the effect of a clueless Asiwaju?

OLAADEGBU:

Source

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Bahdguyishere: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:
You mean what is wrong with you? For you to be supporting Obi, something don do you shocked
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2023
Let the insults begins from ellu pee Obidients. Prof they are coming for you dodge your head oo
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by SpaceTour: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2023
Soyinka is a yorrobman, what do you expect

1 Like

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Alliswell248: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2023
NOwazobia:
This man is now sounding dumb, bigotted and agbayalistic like Reno on a daily basis.

So, democracy is snatching and rigging due process, with political thugs and looted funds.

If he needs appointment, and wants to go into politics he should do that already! 🤦🏽‍♂️

Get a life. Not everybody is hungry. So now anybody who speaks against LP needs appointment?
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Majesty7: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2023
Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by fred04(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2023
Boondocxs:
I thought old age and white hairs came with wisdom?
Why is the professor shouting and making stupid comments
Abi has he turned to portable
His family has to be concerned about him
He is fighting for his stomach.
Stomach infrastructure is the cause

2 Likes

Re: LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka by Heffalump(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2023
SalamRushdie:

He's already closer to his ancestors and yet he doesn't want to be remembered for what he stood for, "integrity" during his youthful days. Old age is really a problem. Cultist for that matter!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ownership Of Lagos; Balogun Of Eko Abisoye Oshodi Responds To Oba Of Benin / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Swag In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.