Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You (3748 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by MrCork17: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
Godmother:

You dey take style tell us say you dey date white chick, abi? May inferiority complex not kill some naija men.

Godmother. sweeery its all about white babes. They hav real hair. You dont!! wink
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2011
Godmother:

You dey take style tell us say you dey date white chick, abi? May inferiority complex not kill some naija men.
My babe is a beautiful ukranian lady and she doesnt give me wahala like u naija women grin
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
I agree with OP. I wouldn't waste my time cooking for a man if I didn't have the slightest interest in him; that would be leading him on. If it's just a friend, more than likely we're going out for lunch or licking ice cream lol.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
ogugua u just too fine wink.Na wich tribe u come from?
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by itiswell1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
Is there anything wrong in that?
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
lefulefu:
ogugua u just too fine wink.Na wich tribe u come from?

Nigeria na my tribe.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Njgirl1: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
lefulefu the opposite of nigerian girl is non-nigerian girl and not white girl. Dont you have your girlfriends laundry to do or more self hating to do or any other thing less disgraceful than anouncing your inferiority complex to all NL visitors. Thanks a lot emofine for handling him well. As for you lefulefu go and learn your antonyms well AND To Whoever those naija girls are that dumped you thereby making you hate I say CONGRATULATIOns
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Macrophage(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
those days in the university hostel, once we saw a lady carrying food into a guy's room, it only meant one thing: the guy was boning her! and nothing has changed since then.
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Nj girl:

lefulefu the opposite of nigerian girl is non-nigerian girl and not white girl. Dont you have your girlfriends laundry to do or more self hating to do or any other thing less disgraceful than anouncing your inferiority complex to all NL visitors. Thanks a lot emofine for handling him well. As for you lefulefu go and learn your antonyms well AND To Whoever those naija girls are that dumped you thereby making you hate I say CONGRATULATIOns
na wah for u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by kponkish(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
Godmother:

keep quiet dere jare. because ur white woman boil garri 4 u, u tink she knows hw to cook
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by Njgirl1: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
lefu lefu I expected a better come back and to think I logged in to be entertained and we all know its the dissing and come backs that make nl entertaining. Dude what the hell is nawa for you and a million smileys . Has hating the women of your fatherland and mothers tribe affected your dissing skills? O boy u no try at al
Re: Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You by cicodeblazzer(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2020
claremont:
I have often picked holes in the adage that says "the way to an African man's heart is through his stomach"; If this were true, then men would only marry "mama-puts". I would rather strongly argue that the way to ANY man's heart is via his loins!
99% of most Most mama put/buka foods are never bellefulling(no matter the number of rounds you eat) and are tastelessly disgusting (because they dont cook it qualitatively since their aim is not high nutritional quality but less nutritional quality in order to maximize profit cooking chaff). So mama buka/put can never get to your belly not to talk of your heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! / Help Me: My Wife Has Turned Me To A Married Bachelor! / Dating A Girl In Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.