Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows (25094 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by BabaIbo: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Mtcheew

This is not a news, when the dude was alive, why him no feature im?

Na only when people d*e dem go dey show one stewpid love.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by b3llo(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Good
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by obinna58(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2023
For this economy 2m doesn’t hold value again
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Henry22(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2023
Why not give it to the mother of his baby instead?, Because that baby needs all the care at this point?, The dad will now be sewing aseobi upandan all over the place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by gassbee: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Simdyofficial:
Blood money. Why not use the money to fight the case
dat is d responsibility of Mohbad's family not davido
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by CSTRR: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by CSTRR: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2023
That money should have gone to his baby mama.

That boy's family have seized all his properties leaving the poor girl with nothing.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2023
Simdyofficial:

you be fool I swear
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2023
CSTRR:
That money should have gone to his baby mama.

That boy's family have seized all his properties leaving the poor girl with nothing.

Send your own to the baby mama

you can't tell someone how to spend his money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by duro4real(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Ybholy:

Which case?

Isn’t any nearest police station in your area where you can make report with evidence ?

He don explained to the nearest police station tire,but no Evidence to show. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by simfrost90210: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2023
bionixs:
Davido is an unrepentant giver. I love him for that. That is the way we were raised in my family.

That's how you were raised in your family?
Oya oo... Abeg oo, can i now make a request?
No be request to 2m ooo...
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by nedekid: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2023
Simdyofficial:
What case?
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by gigabyte13: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2023
Can you imagine,
Glory after death
When the boy was being harrased here and there, where were all this fake love....?
How much is 2m that MOHBAD can't give his Father....??
He needed help to stay alive not money
But all you could do now
Is sent money has condolence
God Abeg ooooooo
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by nedekid: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2023
Ybholy:

Which case?

Isn’t any nearest police station in your area where you can make report with evidence ?
No mind that persin.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by nedekid: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2023
gigabyte13:
Can you imagine,
Glory after death
When the boy was being harrased here and there, where were all this fake love....?
How much is 2m that MOHBAD can't give his Father....??
He needed help to stay alive not money
But all you could do now
Is sent money has condolence
God Abeg ooooooo
Maybe the father should return the money?
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by iammo(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2023
obembet:

That's why the guy is getting Richer everyday.

Give it will come back to you

Truly it is working for him
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by mmadu5(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2023
Korh:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed

YOU DESERVE A PAINFUL DEATH. YOU ARE WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING ...
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Loisemm2(f): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2023
flexyrule:
If you're active on Twitter and IG... You might not really need this nairaland.

The news here are always stale!

The comment section is always filled with unnecessary banters abd tribalistic comments...

Unmoderated ads and Celestine Nwankwo and his bandwagon of online beggars.

We like it like that tongue
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by zaltman(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2023
Simdyofficial:
Mumu is your first name[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Raskimonojendor: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2023
How can you not like Davido.
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by AndrewTate(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2023
Simdyofficial:
grin this one don craze o
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by CoolAmbience(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2023
LaSenior:
smiley

Davido has helped more Nigerians than the federal and state governments combined

Davido the real palliatives giving nigga

OBO Fc for life

Childish!
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Ewedegubbler: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Simdyofficial:

Case kee u dia

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by nedekid: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Send your own to the baby mama

you can't tell someone how to spend his money
Lolz, abi oh.
Nigerians advising rich people how to spend their money since 1800.
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by SPAMBOX7: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2023
Simdyofficial:
Entitled mf. He owes you nothing. Why not use your own money to fight the case. Werey

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by olisaEze(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2023
Dude knows the pain of losing a child. Money won’t bring him back, but it’s better to cry in comfort than in poverty. Big ups to the big man, him & Olamide are some of the few that give with no strings attached!
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Timoleon(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2023
If the father believes there’s a case, make e use the 2m fight the case. Davido has provided 2n. How it is spent is not Davido’s Problem.
Simdyofficial:
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by royalmu: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

Davido can't even count how many people he has helped Financially

A little succour in the time of sorrow

Funny enough as long as we shout Up NEPA... And His father's Olorunshogo 1200 mega wat Power Generation plant keep servicing the National grid he would be rich forever

Where was your father when his father was hustling? Abi dem tie your papa hands
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by iammo(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2023
royalmu:
Where was your father when his father was hustling? Abi dem tie your papa hands

My papa was a federal civil servant making his income and raising me in a proper way

A quick question, is this how your father and mother trained you to talk to strangers or it's your mum's Concubine that taught you
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by 7bucklife: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2023
Enough of this pls. He died due to hard drugs. Pls
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by AskNgige2: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2023
LaSenior:
smiley

Davido has helped more Nigerians than the federal and state governments combined

Davido the real palliatives giving nigga

OBO Fc for life

Supposed Davido is LP party presidential candidate abs inec tried this rubbish eh..

Mehn for don enter street scatter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) / Wole Ojo Tells Relationship Advisers To Have 10 Years Experience In Relationship / Sinach Put To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.