Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows (25114 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by phemmyfour: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2023
Simdyofficial:
Blood money. Why not use the money to fight the case

For the fools quoting me. I don't have any explanation for y'all tongue
fish brain

2m to fight the case? Anyway, what do I expect when all you watch is big brother and telemundo
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Pandar01: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2023
CSTRR:
That money should have gone to his baby mama.

That boy's family have seized all his properties leaving the poor girl with nothing.

That's the best thing to do at the moment ..

This is Africa where women are well tammed , before she go get one poor broke boy in the name of love to sqander all the resources and the son grows up with nothing.

I hope the family do the needful by documenting all of it in the son's name ...

Let the lady go out and work, and remarry, she's still very young .
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2023
OBO Baddest!! This is why he's my favorite Nigerian Artist. No other Artist in Nigeria has a heart like his.
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by bionixs: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2023
simfrost90210:

That's how you were raised in your family?
Oya oo... Abeg oo, can i now make a request?
No be request to 2m ooo...
someone has done that already 10 min ago. I couldn’t grant all but to my little ability. God will send a helper. It hasn’t been easy these days
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by surgical: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2023
Ybholy:

That’s his fathers. It has nothing to do with heart of giving bro.

I don’t know how you guys reason on this forum. Is he the richest celeb? Or from the richest family? Niqqa is working his butt out all time for his pockets.
my brother Nigerians like suffer head they like their oppressors and hate their benefactor, reason some Nigerians are no more philanthropic

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by surgical: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2023
Exodus15v11:
OBO Baddest!! This is why he's my favorite Nigerian Artist. No other Artist in Nigeria has a heart like his.
But unfortunately Nigerians are not showing him enough love,Nigerians are supposed to to show this guy massive love,to show other celebrities to also develop empathy and love for fellow humans,instead of always showing off accomplishments which is selfish in nature
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Burgerlomo: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2023
God bless you bro, a young man with golden heart 😎🙏👍
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by simfrost90210: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2023
bionixs:
someone has done that already 10 min ago. I couldn’t grant all but to my little ability. God will send a helper. It hasn’t been easy these days

Noooooo...
I want you to be my helper!
You can do to the best of your ability!
It will be appreciated!
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by EmperorFred: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Federalis:
Davido, and seeking attention...
Dash me 2k pls
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by mozona(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2023
The money is useless, he should have use his influence to bury the matter between mohbad and the marlians.
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Draei: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2023
BabaIbo:
Mtcheew

This is not a news, when the dude was alive, why him no feature im?

Na only when people d*e dem go dey show one stewpid love.

Mumu, shut up please. angry

Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Starships4u(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2023
Kaycee9242:

Where did you read that one from?

Whether na Phoenix ahbi where I see that nonsense headline....
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by eepeepook: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2023
A small token, still better than sending wishes and prayers. I applaud you, Davido. A living human being is still the greatest form of wealth. Life has no cost.
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Federalis: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dotmanq:

And you called this attention. The nigga didn't even mention it. It was Mohbad dad that made it known to everyone. So how's he seeking attention?

Go check Tunde Ednut page... Davido ass licker.
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by iammo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
GEEBITE:
Actually Pacific Energy owns both Olorunsogo Ogun state(750mw) and Omotosho Ondo state(513mw) power plants.They are independently run. So Olorunsogo alone does not solely generate 1200mw.

Tye final phase of Olorunshogo is 1250 mega watt
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Just 2 million undecided
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Davido mister talk and do. The ONLY Nigerian Artist I may consider attending his concert. Not for the music but for the man that he is.
Re: Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2023
Simdyofficial:
Blood money. Why not use the money to fight the case

For the fools quoting me. I don't have any explanation for y'all tongue

Mohbad died and was buried like a snake.. God! Money is the last thing I will receive when I lost someone unjustly. Davido can get a private investigator to dig deep. Expose this people! Mhen! Ntin like rest in peace cux no one knows what's happening beyond. The police need to arrest even the dad, Asin everybody.

DON'T INHERIT SOMEONE'S ENEMIES.
I love you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos / Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain / Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.