Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

+18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About (682 Views)

+18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Men Are More Attracted To Confidence Than Curves / [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Pukkalolo: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
I sat with my cousin at the pack closer to our neighborhood, teaching him hardcore wisdom about dating and life in general.

As we were gisting, suddenly we spotted the owner of a popular paint industry pull out from a tinted car to use the ATM close by.

We gazed at him for few seconds, then my cousin turned his gaze to me and asked me "do you know him?"

I looked at him and answered, "yeah, I know him, he owns a popular paint company...and he has few other businesses around the state...few I know of."

Then he said , "I wish I can get the oppurtunity to work with him in the paint industry".

Typing....

1 Like

Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Pukkalolo: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Immediately, I asked, "so what are you waiting for?"

I asked him the question with the look of "I challenge you to take action now".

He said, "You mean I should go talk to him?"

I looked deep in to his eyes and answered "YES".

"Wait...Now?" He asked again.

"Yes," I said, "you would like to work with him, so go talk to him NOW."

"No bro," he responded, "things are to be done the conventional way, I have to write an application letter and apply for the job like a normal person."

I smiled and asked curiously, "tell me, since you have been doing things the conventional way, how has it changed your life?"

Typing....

2 Likes

Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Acekidc4(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
🤔🤔
Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Pukkalolo: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
That question came to him like a punch from May Weather. After managing to regained himself, he said, "I will do it but some other time."

"Okay," I replied, " it's YOUR CHOICE."

Then I stood up and start walking to meet the man. My cousin said, "Bro, where are you going to?"

I said, "Since you are scared of going for what you want....then I'm gonna take what you want from you."

My cousin was like, "I don't understand... what do you mean?"

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Pukkalolo: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
I said, "I'm wanna go tell the man that I'll like to work with him in one of his firm."

My cousin laugh and said, "he is to going decline you...bro don't embarrass yourself" grin

I replied, "let's see how it goes."

I wanted to show him how to confidently go for what he wants in life.

Lesson 1: Live by example. People are inspired by action than just words. Advice is good; but example and pratical is worth more.

Typing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Pukkalolo: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
By the time I got to him, he was done using the ATM.

I greeted him and briefly introduced myself to him; he looked at me from head to toe, trying to size and analyze my worth. But I wasn't cought unfresh. cool . From looking at me, he could sense that I wasn't a hungry fellow.

Nobody wants to give to the needy but everyone prefers to help the prosperous or the rich. If a begger ask you for 5k you will soundly reject the begger, but if Dangote ask you 5k, even you don't have it, you'll will quickly go borrow money to give him.

Even bank prefer to give loan to only people who don't really need loan.

Lesson 2: If you want to easily get something, you need to act or look like you don't need it.

Typing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Pukkalolo: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Then he asked, "How may I be of help to you, young man."

Then I went ahead to tell him that he's like a mentor to me and how I'll like to work with him in one of his firm.

I told him I a value giver not a taker. I want to help him make more money.

He smiled.

From the way I expressed myself, he could see how self-confident I was.

He told me he's in a hurry, but he gave me his business card and ask me to contact him next week. And if there's any new openings, he'll let me know.

(I'll keep you guys updated on my interaction with him)

Anyways...I walked back to my cousin and told him how it went.

His response was, "Wow!"

Typing....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pukkalolo:
I said, "I'm wanna go tell the man that I'll like to work with him in one of his firm."

My cousin laugh and said, "he is to going decline you...bro don't embarrass yourself" grin

I replied, "let's see how it goes."

I wanted to show him how to confidently go for what he wants in life.

Lesson 1: Live by example. People are inspired by action than just words. Advice is good; but example and pratical is worth more.

Typing....

The bolded was what sent an innocent man to the grave some where around zamfara. The rich man got scared when been approached, all his thoughts was 'this must be a kidnapper'. He raised alarm and before you know it. The guy is dead. It was afterwards that it was realized that he came to get assistance. Not beg for money but to get a job.

In this life, what works for Mr. A does not necessarily work for Mr. B. It's just an irony of life.

Please continue with your story.

1 Like

Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Good write up.

You have to take life by the balls. Always shoot your shots. Be persistent with shooting for the stars and the worst you will get is a no.

1 Like

Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by Pukkalolo: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
One may ask,

Was I really interested in working for that man in his firm?

Maybe, Not really! I just did that to show my cousin that if he wanted something, he must confidently go for it.

Confidently take action and see results. The results itself doesn't really matter; what matters is that you take action.

Lesson 3: Stop waiting for your helper to come to you; your proverbial helper is waiting for you at other side of your fear

Stay blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: The Secret To Confidence And Riches That No One Talks About by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice one. But it is not applicable in all situations. It is very neccessary to apply wisdom and precision in ones doings.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced This / I Messaged You On Facebook, You No Reply. Na Because I No Get Money Abi / Am Still The Nairaland Relationship Councelor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.