Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. (4769 Views)

My Worst Pick Up Line Ever / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Negroid001(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Anny69: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
To be honest nothing sensible comes out from that lady's account.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Negroid001(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Anny69:
To he honest nothing sensible comes out from that lady's account.
Ohhh. You know her?
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Anny69: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Negroid001:

Ohhh. You know her?
Yeah, on X.

3 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Qatar2022: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Some of our ladies I wonder where they keep their sense

8 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Reelz: 5:09am On Sep 16, 2023
bill your brother n sister 10k, then see the rubbish family you came out from.

8 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2023
Negroid001:
grin grin grin
The supposed come back no enter at all. undecided

Wouldn't it be much more appropriate to avoid gold diggers since you don't seem to be into them? There are others out there who don't mind swinging with them at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2023
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.

11 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by K33fK0zaRt: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Anny69:
To be honest nothing sensible comes out from that lady's account.
interesting.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by K33fK0zaRt: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys are missing something here, let's be honest here... I father can no longer be financially supporting a daughter that is no longer a virgin.

Because immediately she starts sleeping with men, she becomes their responsibility, unless she's working and is able to provide for herself.

Imagine a girl that's sleeping with her boyfriend anyhow going to her father to ask for money for sanitary pads, when she has a man that's been drilling that same hole she needs sanitary pads for.

Immediately a girl becomes sexually active, then her mother should become her father's only responsibility since she's his wife and the one sleeping with him... Unless the father still insist on sending her the money.
Omo. Which kind yeye take be this??

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Gadafii: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2023
Na rubbish father born this one, if not why would you depend on sleeping with men before you can take care of your self

You can’t learn a trade or craft and take care of your self, if na ashawo you do, do am boldly nonsense

If not
Samantha124:

12 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2023
Even if it's just a boyfriend... He should look after his girlfriend until she's able to provide for herself... The father can't be looking after another man's woman.

If you can't afford to look after a woman, then don't get into a relationship or look for an independent woman who can take good care of herself.

And please, learn to reason without using insults.
Gadafii:
Na rubbish father born this one, if not why would you depend on sleeping with men before you can take care of your self

You can’t learn a trade or craft and take care of your self, if na ashawo you do, do am boldly nonsense

If not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2023
A father cannot be looking after another man's woman, period!!!
K33fK0zaRt:
Omo. Which kind yeye take be this??

5 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Ikennaford: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Olosho kobo kobo

9 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2023
And when I say most Nigerian men can't reason logically, they'll be saying I hate Nigerians... grin grin grin

Papa, the truth is bitter and your insults just prove that I'm right..😂😂😂
Ikennaford:

Olosho kobo kobo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Bluezy13(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Summary
Immediately a girl clocks puberty, she should start sleeping around for money to take care of herself. undecided

This is what someone calls "the truth".

10 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2023
Lol.. Trying to twist my words only makes you sound bitter..😂😂😂

If you can't afford being in a relationship, free yourself from the stress by staying single or get an independent woman who can provide for herself and stop sounding so bitter..🤣🤣🤣
Bluezy13:

Summary
Immediately a girl clocks puberty, she should start sleeping around for money to take care of herself. undecided

This is what someone calls "the truth".

4 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Bluezy13(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol.. Trying to twist my words only makes you sound bitter..😂😂😂

If you can't afford being in a relationship, free yourself from the stress by staying single or get an independent woman who can provide for herself and stop sounding so bitter..🤣🤣🤣

Samantha,
Only a bitter person sees bitterness in others.

8 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2023
Lol.. Okay, if you say so..🤣🤣🤣

But you and I know the bitter truth..🤣🤣🤣
Bluezy13:

Samantha,
Only a bitter person sees bitterness in others.

2 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Bluezy13(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol.. Okay, if you say so.. 🤣🤣🤣

But you and I know the bitter truth..🤣🤣🤣

South African adage, Samantha.
South African adage.
Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2023
Like I said, if you can't afford to be in a relationship, stay single.

Because this is Africa... Immediately you start claiming someone's daughter as your woman, they expect you to prove it by taking good care of her.
Bluezy13:

South African adage, Samantha.
South African adage.

5 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Must a man take up your responsibility.

You girls should stop sounding like whores. It's irritating. Must guys bang you before you use a sanitary pad, or wear good clothes. Can't you work and earn.

Most of you women on this forum are whores. A guy can't take such a lady to the alter.

This is why most of you get dumped after 4 years in a relationship.

10 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by K33fK0zaRt: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
A father cannot be looking after another man's woman, period!!!
lmao.

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Bluezy13(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Like I said, if you can't afford to be in a relationship, stay single.

Because this is Africa... Immediately you start claiming someone's daughter as your woman, they expect you to prove it by taking good care of her.

Now, you're blabbing.

4 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2023
A woman can only be a LovePeddler because of a man, which would also makes him a manwhore.

You're talking as if jobs are easy to find and until she gets that job, she should be your responsibility... If you can't afford to do it, then stay far away from women or only go for independent women.
Bunkbars:
Must a man take up your responsibility.

You girls should stop sounding like whores. It's irritating. Must guys bang you before you use a sanitary pad, or wear good clothes. Can't you work and earn.

Most of you women on this forum are whores. A guy can't take such a lady to the alter.

This is why most of you get dumped after 4 years in a relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Lolest...😂😂😂
K33fK0zaRt:
lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2023
I'm just being honest.. smiley smiley smiley
Bluezy13:

Now, you're blabbing.

4 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Bluezy13(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm just being honest.. smiley smiley smiley
Of course, Samantha.
You've called it "the truth" already.
I never said you lied.
You see things the way you are.
The same as bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Drilling.....is she a borehole?? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2023
You guys be drilling them like they're boreholes..😂😂😂
tonicyril:

Drilling.....is she a borehole?? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by tonicyril: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2023
grin grin
U re a badt girl, u re very corupt grin
Samantha124:
You guys be drilling them like they're boreholes..😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2023
You probably drilled one last night..🤣🤣🤣
tonicyril:
grin grin
U re a badt girl, u re very corupt grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / 7 Ways To Turn Her On And Make Her Keep Tripping For You / President Robert Mugabe On Wasting Money On Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.