Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly (16516 Views)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly by cynthiafred67(f): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2011
There must be a reason dat she did it my advice to the man is he should sit her down and talk to her ask her the reasons 4 her action and if there is no good reason 4 her actions then the man should file a divorce ASAP cos only God knws wot else she could be hiding from him.
Re: Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2011
Imagine the husband default in paying and was served with enviction notice,haba woman!!!
Women can be so senseless and idiotic
Re: Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly by tosanj: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2011
Divorce indeed, a man that cannot have his own house after more than 10ys and was even staying in a RENTED duplex, has more to him that meet the eyes. For them to stay in a duplex for 10yrs, shows they have been married for more than 10yrs. Most young couples do not start life from a duplex. Before the woman decided to build or buy a house and did not tell her husband, she most have seen some things in the man and the marriage that made her not to tell him about the house.
Becos people do not build or buy house in a day, the man most have defaulted on the trust that made the woman not to tell him about the house
If the woman had told him about the house, what will he have done with the money he used to pay the rent?
The woman is sharp, very sharp. They will be no money in her account but more houses or investment all around.
A man is suppose to take care of his home Not depending on a woman to take care of the home.
Which is better to pay your wife rent or a stranger? Make him build him house more the family
What is the man’s anger, that he paid his wife rent or that after more than 10yrs he could not move out from a rented apartment?

1 Like

Re: Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly by obowunmi(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2011
The man should hv moved into his own place loooong time ago.
Re: Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly by emmatok(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
tosanj:

Divorce indeed, a man that cannot have his own house after more than 10ys and was even staying in a RENTED duplex, has more to him that meet the eyes. For them to stay in a duplex for 10yrs, shows they have been married for more than 10yrs. Most young couples do not start life from a duplex. Before the woman decided to build or buy a house and did not tell her husband, she most have seen some things in the man and the marriage that made her not to tell him about the house.
Becos people do not build or buy house in a day, the man most have defaulted on the trust that made the woman not to tell him about the house
If the woman had told him about the house, what will he have done with the money he used to pay the rent?
The woman is sharp, very sharp. They will be no money in her account but more houses or investment all around.
A man is suppose to take care of his home Not depending on a woman to take care of the home.
Which is better to pay your wife rent or a stranger? Make him build him house more the family
What is the man’s anger, that he paid his wife rent or that after more than 10yrs he could not move out from a rented apartment?

obowunmi:

The man should hv moved into his own place loooong time ago.

LOL,

And what is wrong in living in a rented flat for 20years. If he is not defaulting in paying his rents.

I know a lot of big men living in Ikoyi, Lekki, AJA. paying 5million per year for rent.

Some men with properties in Lagos, still lives in rented properties.
Re: Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly by emmatok(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
Crown Prince:

Imagine the husband default in paying and was served with enviction notice,haba woman!!!
Women can be so senseless and idiotic

My brother that woman wicked no be small.

And what is she using the money for, after 10 years.

If HOUSING AGENT knows all these, it means they are fleecing the man big time.
Re: Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly by dinah777: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2011
There is no excuse for what she did,haba how she take the look the man every morning she might even be telling him i love you.Na wah ooh.
Re: Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly by tosanj: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2011
dinah777:

There is no excuse for what she did,haba how she take the look the man every morning she might even be telling him i love you.Na wah ooh.

She love the man die, cos if she no love am she no for build house, she and the man for just dey chop all their money go
Re: Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hidden in plain sight,what more can I say? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigerian Man Who Has 86 Wives / When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Their Own Decisions? / What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.