Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Please What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Should I Do? (821 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do? by Matix222: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
I haven’t had sex with my girlfriend since February in our one year relationship I’m very frustrated about that.

We agreed on seeing on Saturday that she is going to spend the weekend with me and now she has been having chest pains since like a week now please should I proceed with our appointment or let her be
Re: Please What Should I Do? by Ballzproblem2: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Matix222:
I haven’t had sex with my girlfriend since February in our one year relationship I’m very frustrated about that.

We agreed on seeing on Saturday that she is going to spend the weekend with me and now she is has been chest pains since like a week now please should I proceed with our appointment or let her be
you are not in a relationship
EOD

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do? by Matix222: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you are not in a relationship
EOD

You won’t understand just give a response to my question thank you

I’m scared of having sex with her now for fear of any escalation or should I just do it
Re: Please What Should I Do? by talented321: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
With my loud...
The same babe u said don't check on you..
Since february u never bleep ur babe'' is that some joke or what?
February to september is 7month, new born pikin don get teeth, una never Bleep..
Now time don reach for her to come and see u so that u can Bleep her well' chest pain again, is that not some sort of red flag? Reason with me my man'' i don't think that babe get ur time...
She have chest pain and u want to Bleep her' what if she pass out during the process? God forbid...
What do u want to do with a woman who is sick?
The truth is that girl don't have ur time, i'm man and i can't lie to you. Go for other options...
You can also invite her if she will come because u are so determined..

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do? by Danielomisco(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
talented321:
With my loud...
I swear bruv

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do? by fyzaila: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
Most you have sex if you're in a relationship? Like is it a most? Is having sex in a relationship now the definition and compass of a relationship between a man and woman.
Na waoo. This one is even looking for advice on how he has missed fornication. Instead of him to be happy that the devil has forgotten him, noo he is the one helping the devil to remember him.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do? by Haakeem(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lol.
Any day she bills you, tell her you have finger pain.
But Op get sense and stop posting rubb!sh.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do? by Haakeem(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
fyzaila:
Most you have sex if you're in a relationship? Like is it a most? Is having sex in a relationship now the definition and compass of a relationship between a man and woman.
Na waoo. This one is even looking for advice on how he has missed fornication. Instead of him to be happy that the devil has forgotten him, noo he is the one helping the devil to remember him.
Must you bill a man in a relationship?
Like is it a must?.
N0nsen.se

4 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do? by fyzaila: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Haakeem:
Must you bill a man in a relationship?
Like is it a must?.
N0nsen.se

When did i tell you i bill in a relationship?
Re: Please What Should I Do? by burp18: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sex sex sex... Everything is just centered around sex. This is thesame why I say most people don't even know why they're in a relationship. No long term plans. No commitment. It's all sex sex sex.. if you're so hot why not go to a brothel?

3 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do? by talented321: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Calm down'' advice the op, he is lost...
burp18:
Sex sex sex... Everything is just centered around sex. This is thesame why I say most people don't even know why they're in a relationship. No long term plans. No commitment. It's all sex sex sex.. if you're so hot why not go to a brothel?
Re: Please What Should I Do? by yrhuhfy113: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Matix222:

We agreed on seeing on Saturday that she is going to spend the weekend with me and now she has been chest pains since like a week now please should I proceed with our appointment or let her be

MARRY HER IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER EVEN WHEN SHE IS SICK.....

YOUR ERECTION IS YOUR FRUSTRATION.......... you think RELATIONSHIP must be all about SEX.... you are not even ready for COMMITMENT.

Take care of that girl and quietly break up with her...... LET HER GO... so she can grow.

YOU HAVE ALOT OF GROWING TO DO..........

A real man, dates for marriage NOT TO FEED HIS SENSUAL URGES FOR PLEASURE...

Don't give me the crap of... ITS JUST SEX.... or IS SHE NOT MY GF.... bro, NOTHING IS JUST ANYTHING.

Every thing has a deeper meaning in this life. LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

Your FRUSTRATION has nothing to do with her BUT everything to do with your FALSE EXPECTATION ABOUT WHAT RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE.

Before you realize, she will say she is pregnant and whatever small money you have will be BURIED in baby milk, diapers and other NEEDS.

ZIP up your TROUSERS, ZIP UP YOUR BRAIN.......... make sure she is alright before you go and appear in NEWS BLOG tomorrow for bangingg a lady till she died or worse.

You don't even know if she SPIRITUALLY CLEAN or if her health is a symptom of something infectious. HAVE SOME SENSE.

DON'T LET YOUR SUN SET WHILE IT IS STILL AT NOONDAY

You don't need ladies, you need money, growth, wisdom with understanding and a very stable high status.... THEN MARRY A LADY WHO IS AT THAT LEVEL TOO.

Anyway the choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do? by burp18: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
talented321:
Calm down'' advice the op, he is lost...
The OP doesn't need advice. It would have been understand if he was having problems with his wife. But he didn't state he ever had problems with her. Just a man who saw an excuse to cheat and he took it. People don't think about the consequences of their actions before they take them. What would happen if his neighbor husband who he's sleep with got wind of their affair, walked in on them one day and angrily killed him?
Re: Please What Should I Do? by izonborn098(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Others are getting appointment letters, yours is sex appointment yet madam want to Bleep u up..
Matix222:

We agreed on seeing on Saturday that she is going to spend the weekend with me and now she has been chest pains since like a week now please should I proceed with our appointment or let her be
forget that girl and make more money' i know how u feel but the girl seems not into u again... Sorry...
Re: Please What Should I Do? by Tayorshd87: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Matix222:

My brother u are d only one in the relationship..

probably u are dating yourself 😉
Re: Please What Should I Do? by Mophor: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
U Wey dy in love needs advice like say you go heed to d advice,well Na cruise mode you dy for d relationship. My 2cents
Re: Please What Should I Do? by Little21: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2023
Why does relationship now have to be centered on "sex"?. If you are in a relationship with someone, does having "sex" define your relationship??. How they define relationship now, as just having a sex partner is insane.
Re: Please What Should I Do? by talented321: 4:13am On Sep 16, 2023
Oga time change, people change, the wheather change, the lifestyle change and every changes everyday..
Majority of the said women are olosho and they can't do without billing so men also try to balance the equation..
Just tell a girl you like her picture the next thing u will hear is my mama is sick or send me card or my house rent has expired..
If women can respect theirselves it woundn't have been like this..
The truth is 2023 and 1970 are not the same..
Little21:
Why does relationship now have to be centered on "sex"?. If you are in a relationship with someone, does having "sex" define your relationship??. How they define relationship now, as just having a sex partner is insane.
Re: Please What Should I Do? by Matix222: 4:17am On Sep 16, 2023
Little21:

Is been long we had sex since 7 months ago
Re: Please What Should I Do? by Psalm2000: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Omoooo, I sa hope say nor be the same babe we they do o, my babe self tell me say has been having chest pain for the past one week o. What's her name, I want check something. Make we run am on a bro code level.
Re: Please What Should I Do? by Matix222: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Psalm2000:
Omoooo, I sa hope say nor be the same babe we they do o, my babe self tell me say has been having chest pain for the past one week o. What's her name, I want check something. Make we run am on a bro code level.

What state do you reside?
Re: Please What Should I Do? by DyingFetus: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2023
Kidnap her and bleep her as much as you want
Re: Please What Should I Do? by Little21: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Matix222:

Does having "sex" makes your relationship healthier?? If your relationship is doing well, then what does having "sex" do in a relationship?? It doesn't mean you love each other. If you are good with each other, then that's fine. Having "sex" comes with a responsibility, it doesn't have to be for pleasure. You can have "sex" if you know you are ready for kids, not for pleasure.

Now you don't even know, if she is sick or in the condition to have "sex" and yet you are still contemplating whether you should go ahead and have it or not??. Seriously??.
Re: Please What Should I Do? by Chimezie198(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2023
See what AI said I should respond to you

Hey, I can understand how frustrating it can be when physical intimacy is lacking in a relationship. However, it's important to prioritize your girlfriend's health and well-being. If she's experiencing chest pains, it's best to give her the space and support she needs to take care of herself. Make sure to communicate with her and offer your understanding and assistance.
Re: Please What Should I Do? by dontrulee: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2023
Op, your so called girlfriend is busy having sex with other guys and she's using you as backup plan. So, what are you going to do about it? grin grin
Re: Please What Should I Do? by dontrulee: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2023
Chimezie198:
See what AI said I should respond to you

Hey, I can understand how frustrating it can be when physical intimacy is lacking in a relationship. However, it's important to prioritize your girlfriend's health and well-being. If she's experiencing chest pains, it's best to give her the space and support she needs to take care of herself. Make sure to communicate with her and offer your understanding and assistance.

Lol, sometimes, Ai dey talk rubbish.
I'm certain the girl is not having any chest pain at all. It's just format. grin
Re: Please What Should I Do? by dontrulee: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2023
Matix222:

She's having it with other guys bro, what are you going to do about it? grin

(1) (Reply)

What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H / How To Get Any Girl You Want / Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.