Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H (824 Views)

What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Abrahamm(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Fellow nairaland pls, I need your advice, i got this lady contact from her male friend though she permitted her friend to released her number to me, actually she knew what i upto for been asked for her contact, and we been communicate on phone but we are yet meet one on one due to long distance
We been talked on phone for some months now, when i finally asked her for love her response was I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY NOW
Since then she makes our communication slim, sometime she refused to pick up the call.
Should I keep on her or I should let her?
should i keep on her or i should let her be?
Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by SweetBuns(f): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
What is this, are we still in the year 1996?
You haven't even met this girl and yet here you are asking for love........... This is hilarious grin
She doesn't like you.
If you're a shy person, build up your self esteem and approach a girl living close to you
How old are you gan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Yadid(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
You might want to step back.
Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Ballzproblem2: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
shun am but next time don't go" asking for love" grin lol instant turn off

1 Like

Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Abrahamm(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
SweetBuns:
What is this, are we still in the year 1996?
You haven't even met this girl and yet here you are asking for love........... This is hilarious grin
She doesn't like you.
If you're a shy person, build up your self esteem and approach a girl living close to you
How old are you gan
Thanks for your respond
Actually she is not in country, am not shy type and mature man!
Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by SweetBuns(f): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
Abrahamm:

Thanks for your respond
Actually she is not in country, am not shy type and mature man!
Since you're soooo mature, going after a woman who stays close to your location shouldn't be hard, yeah?
Do that and get better results
I wish you good luck

4 Likes

Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Exceed15: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
I don't know could be YES or NO .
Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Shalommy(f): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Op, that girl does not like you. So try another girl. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Mhizzard(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
This response sound like a naive girl
Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by adeoyekay(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Try another girl

1 Like

Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Abrahamm(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, that girl does not like you. So try another girl. undecided
Maybe, thanks
Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Johnycastro18: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
I no get patience for that kind girl.

How i go tell you say i like you, you dey tell me say "you don't know what to say" you are not serious grin
Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Nonexisting1: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Who still woos vaginarians in this century? Too many children in this forum, maybe it's time for me to leave.

Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Lee99: 1:14am On Dec 07, 2023
This your English dey wound my eyes
Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by ghettochild(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2023
U made a rush move asking for love...
Next time u decide to call her n she picks..
Tell her u realised it was wrong of u to ask for love... That it should be just friendship for now.... Till she sure ready to date....
And mind u.. that lady has a bf wherever she is....
Know this n have peace of mind
Re: What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H by Abrahamm(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2023
ghettochild:
U made a rush move asking for love...
Next time u decide to call her n she picks..
Tell her u realised it was wrong of u to ask for love... That it should be just friendship for now.... Till she sure ready to date....
And mind u.. that lady has a bf wherever she is....
Know this n have peace of mind
Its alright, thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Any Girl You Want / The Untold Story Of Toad That You Sees On The Road / Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.