Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? (59189 Views)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

No I'm not because I'm happily married but I have a JWs friend whom we could have married each other back then.

Now, can you reply my post? cheesy grin cheesy grin

What a deep relief I feel for that sister

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What is your post?

The one your brother replied to.

Or you think he's just replying his own post grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:
What a deep relief I feel for that sister

The sister who is already out of your demonic organisation cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Well these are remarkable statements from your sister:

1. My Aunty died unhappy

2. My mum refused to support my marriage with a JWs brother without giving me any reason. (Her dad never against them)

3. The said brother is a womaniser (though my friend still loves him).

4. The way the organisation treated my aunty makes me loose interest in the organization. (I'm even the one who used to encourage her to go to meeting sometimes)

Let me stop there....

So your organisation deceptions and self acclaimed righteousness isn't strange to most of us here. cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

The sister who is already out of your demonic organisation cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Well these are remarkable statements from your sister:

1. My Aunty died unhappy

2. My mum refused to support my marriage with a JWs brother without giving me any reason. (Her dad never against them)

3. The said brother is a womaniser (though my friend still loves him).

4. The way the organisation treated my aunty makes me loose interest in the organization. (I'm even the one who used to encourage her to go to meeting sometimes)

Let me stop there....

So your organisation deceptions and self acclaimed righteousness isn't strange to most of us here. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Someone is deceiving you and herself
Moreover, things from your mouth should be taken with a great pinch of salt... Are you her sibling or her father that she's telling you about her marriage? Either your story is not true or both of you are just lustfully attracted to each other.
Marriage is not like business or a game, it is an institution that was arranged by Jehovah God himself. So when it comes to love amd marriage, it goes beyond just physical attraction or whatever, it is based on love, love by principle and a true worshipper of God should take note of God's thoughts. Why should two persons of different faiths amd religion and beliefs marry? How will you feel if her brothers (spiritual brothers) do come around to share thoughts with her and encourage her. There's no way they will not share scriptural thought with you too. With the nonsense you accuse us and ally with apostates here, will you have been comfortable seeing them visit your wife? You're arguing that God is a Trinity. Which one will you teach your children about God?
At university, I've been with girls that are so friendly, so beautiful and intelligent, i keep limits to things, I can't develop any feelings for them but we are friends, we share advice and thoughts but when they gimme 'green light', I just ignore them. As debased as society is where youths talk dirty and even touch genital parts in class, I don't do this but I earn their respect... What I want in my wife is someone that deeply loves my God, Jehovah, so we can serve shoulder to shoulder. No matter how decent or good you can be, I give you all the respect but relationship and marriage won't cross my head from a non-worshipper... You and that woman are just lustfully attracted to each other... Una sabi wetin una de do even as una get una own spouse... Can you honestly also tell us what you have been telling her as well regarding your marriage? Nobody would have stopped her from marrying you

The highlighted is very funny. One or two persons will hurt someone, but they blame the entire organization 😂😂😂... We are imperfect, we can hurt others and others will hurt us.

Both of you should keep fooling around, that's if the story is true...
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

The one your brother replied to.

Or you think he's just replying his own post grin cheesy grin

Ask it here
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ask it here
He is just fabricating lies.

If he boils each time Jehovah's Witnesses make comments on Nairaland do you think he will be patient to listen to a Jehovah's witness with interest?

Observe the way he boils like hot water each time he comes across our comments and think of what such a person will do if he happens to see a member of the organization he detests so much with passion! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Someone is deceiving you and herself

Waooo so quick you can deny your sister you praised few minutes ago cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Moreover, things from your mouth should be taken with a great pinch of salt...

But you praised the same pinch of salt coming from my mouth not quite long cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Are you her sibling or her father that she's telling you about her marriage?

I said we are friends.

Are you not a friend of Jehovah's?

Is there anything Jehovah will hide from his friend?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Either your story is not true or both of you are just lustfully attracted to each other.

Well, if we're attracted to each other lustfully, she's still your sister you just praised for avoiding me cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ask it here

Check the one he replied to.
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

So the example you cited, are they following Bible principles and commandments or Satan principles and commandments?
grin cheesy grin cheesy

So who is a believer and who is not a believer?

Read the thread for understanding.

Even some JWs testified here that they actually married outside JWs and their family sees nothing wrong with it.

Don't change gear yet

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

You can marry whoever you want to marry. That's your business not mine smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

I'm married already Mr cheesy grin cheesy

So what is your business with the story you pasted here?

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

Waooo so quick you can deny your sister you praised few minutes ago cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

But you praised the same pinch of salt coming from my mouth not quite long cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I said we are friends.

Are you not a friend of Jehovah's?

Is there anything Jehovah will hide from his friend?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Well, if we're attracted to each other lustfully, she's still your sister you just praised for avoiding me cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lol
Someone telling a story is contradicting things
Even a non witness or an atheists can share thoughts but when it comes to marriage, it's a no. It's best to meet the parents if it can't be resolved... But she's telling you her husband womanise, about her aunt, what her mum and dad feel about marrying you, her uncle, how the organization as a whole treats her cos she's sharing feelings to a greedy man to stir desires, fooling himself here that he's happily married (lemme say this but this is not to insult women, when a woman acts this way, trying to draw emotions from you, i flee, cos you too will out of pity get so vulnerable, it could lead to holding hands, rubbing hands, looking at each other eyes, speaking soft words to each other, forming an improper longing, touching and kissing. I just direct them immediately to another woman they can talk to, they say I'm gay or I won't be romantic to my wife's feelings, I don't owe anyone that attention for now)... You'd better leave someone wife alone and drink from your own well, greedy fellow.
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Let him mention them na
Either he was already married or engaged or got the person pregnant before he learned the truth or commits a sin and got her pregnant, forcing him to marry her so he can care for her and the child.
Anything more than that, the person's is just fooling himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Lol
Someone telling a story is contradicting things

HOW IS MY STORY contradicting?

Even a non witness or an atheists can share thoughts but when it comes to marriage, it's a no.

But many JWs confess here that they married non JWs, so you mean they just jam themselves and boom then marriage

It's best to meet the parents if it can't be resolved...

Are you responding to my post or another one?

But she's telling you her husband womanise, about her aunt, what her mum and dad feel about marrying you, her uncle, how the organization as a whole treats her cos she's sharing feelings to a greedy man to stir desires, fooling himself here that he's happily married (lemme say this but this is not to insult women, when a woman acts this way, trying to draw emotions from you, i flee, cos you too will out of pity get so vulnerable, it could lead to holding hands, rubbing hands, looking at each other eyes, speaking soft words to each other, forming an improper longing, touching and kissing. I just direct them immediately to another woman they can talk to, they say I'm gay or I won't be romantic to my wife's feelings, I don't owe anyone that attention for now)... You'd better leave someone wife alone and drink from your own well, greedy fellow.

But I do advise you people to always pick your brain before leaving your Hall.

because it's evident that you're spewing rubbish and not replying my post. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

HOW IS MY STORY contradicting?

But many JWs confess here that they married non JWs, so you mean they just jam themselves and boom then marriage

Are you responding to my post or another one?

But I do advise you people to always pick your brain before leaving your Hall.

because it's evident that you're spewing rubbish and not replying my post. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Tag those 'many' na
😂😂😂
It's like I see your motive on the marriage issue. 🤔
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

I'm married already Mr cheesy grin cheesy

So what is your business with the story you pasted here?
What's your business with knowing my business about the story I posted there grin grin
Are you a JW?
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

What's your business with knowing my business about the story I posted there grin grin
Are you a JW?

He's still in painful longing for that other woman

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Tag those 'many' na
😂😂😂
It's like I see your motive on the marriage issue. 🤔

You don't need to go far.

Use that as your stepping stone to get others cheesy grin grin cheesy

Even your deluded brother claimed the person isn't a JWs cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

You don't need to go far.

Use that as your stepping stone to get others cheesy grin grin cheesy

Even your deluded brother claimed the person isn't a JWs cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Oga
Tag those many na

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Are you a JW?

Was the story you posted about JWs?

Can you see your life outside? cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

Was the story you posted about JWs?

Can you see your life outside? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Lol you don't think before you type lol.
I was proving a point that real Christians can't marry people outside their faith.

Can you allow your daughter to marry someone from Jehovah witnesses? grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

I was proving a point that real Christians can't marry people outside their faith.

Which Jehovah's Witnesses
Abeg o

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Which Jehovah's Witnesses
Abeg o
Hahaha 🤣🤣
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

And you don't even have brain to read and understand before you reply.

Which is the reason I said that means what you read from the story isn't new in Christianity and even went further to ask you who is A BELIEVER AND WHO ARE NOT A BELIEVER according to the scripture?

What did you do?

You only gaslight it and now come back of what you already ignored grin cheesy

When you already says JWs aren't to marry outside.

So, redirect your question, can you allow your daughter to marry my son?

Then I will take you serious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

And you don't even have brain to read and understand before you reply.

Which is the reason I said that means what you read from the story isn't new in Christianity and even went further to ask you who is A BELIEVER AND WHO ARE NOT A BELIEVER according to the scripture?

What did you do?

You only gaslight it and now come back of what you already ignored grin cheesy

When you already says JWs aren't to marry outside.

So, redirect your question, can you allow your daughter to marry my son?

Then I will take you serious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
None of my offspring will marry an unbeliever in Jesus name.
Well if they do, it's totally their choice.

Can your children marry a Jehovah witness? grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:
None of my offspring will marry an unbeliever in Jesus name.

So who is an unbelievers?

Well if they do, it's totally their choice.

Now you're talking.

Let this be bookmark cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can your children marry a Jehovah witness? grin grin

If it's their choice too cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

They don't grasp what the Bible call "believers" to them even the religionist which whom he argues day and night, abuses, insults and even curse due to disagreement on interpretation of God's word is a believer to him.
So when you say "BELIEVERS" all churchgoers are believers to him even though they often contradicts one another over Bible interpretation.
To a JW only a fellow JW is a believer as long as two don't agree on how to apply God's word Jesus said they can't be brothers in the faith {Matthew 12:46-50} his mother and brothers all agree that what the prophets penned down from Genesis to Malachi is inspired but when it comes to the application of those inspired writings they feel Jesus is mad! Mark 3:21

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

So who is an unbelievers?

Now you're talking.

Let this be bookmark cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

If it's their choice too cheesy grin cheesy grin
That's where the topic of discussion comes in grin grin
Can you sit for your child at his/her wedding to a person from another faith?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:
That's why the topic of discussion comes in grin grin

But you didn't answer my question?

Can you sit for your child at his/her wedding to an unbeliever?

Answer my question first. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

That's where the topic of discussion comes in grin grin
Can you sit for your child at his/her wedding to a person from another faith?
To him only Babalawo is unbeliever despite all his criticism against Jehovah's Witnesses he is not certain whether we are believers or not.

The last time i asked him if he's worshiping the same God with JWs he couldn't give a definite answer yet day and night he will rush to Nairaland to say JWs are worshiping GB! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

But you didn't answer my question?

Answer my question first. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Lol I don't even need your answers cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Now you're looking for his trouble big time! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

And you asked! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback / Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.