Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? (59168 Views)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Emusan:

And you asked! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I don't need your answer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're looking for his trouble big time! grin
Hahahaha 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
cornelboy:

I don't need your answer

And you asked....

What does that mean? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by AstrologyGuru: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Lingudy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Only them can answer this.
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Janosky:
FAITHLESS miscreants continue WAILING.
. grin grin grin grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

you false jw's love to call Christians: "faithless miscreants"

Christians of course have faith in God and Jesus Christ,
but you false jw's love to lie and falsely accuse Christians all over the place, just like the devil does.

false jw's:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49am On Nov 10, 2023
Lingudy:

Only them can answer this.
They don't want to be part of a failed marriage!

There are lots of things that could lead to a failed marriage the biggest problem is religion so if the two aren't practicing the same religion they're already building their house on a poor foundation that's why wise persons like JWs will not like to be a party to it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2023
false jw's the great false accusers like the devil:

Rev_12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

false jw's teach/accuse that the Lord Jesus Christ deceived thomas:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by capnies: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The idiot always want to chat with me before i started ignoring him, he will never follow the course of faithful people but he wants their blessings.
Just imagine the faithless miscreant comparing himself with Rahab and Ruth both of whom deserted their own people and religion to become Jehovah's Witnesses! undecided

YOU USE INSULTING WORDS AND THAT DOESN'T PORTRAY THE CHILD OF THE KINGDOM.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
capnies:

YOU USE INSULTING WORDS AND THAT DOESN'T PORTRAY THE CHILD OF THE KINGDOM.

Ye FOOLS and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?Matthew 23:17

Is Jesus a child of the kingdom? Isaiah 9:6

O FOOLISH Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?Galatians 3:1

Is Paul a child of the Kingdom?

If you want to learn ask questions and we will teach you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
greater is He(The Holy Spirit) who is in you than he(the devil) who is in the world. 1john 4:4

both The Holy Spirit and the devil are of course persons, not just powers
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
a few of the things false jehovah's witnesses teach:

1. Jehovah doesn't know everything
2. Jehovah isn't all powerful
3. Jesus Christ is a deceiver

it's bad accusing Christians of various things, but accusing God and His Son, unbelievable

these false witnesses/false prophets/false apostles, cannot hide their true colors:

Mat 15:19  For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.

Mat_7:15  Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

2Co_11:13  For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:31am On Nov 11, 2023
johnw47:
a few of the things false jehovah's witnesses teach:

1. Jehovah doesn't know everything
2. Jehovah isn't all powerful
3. Jesus Christ is a deceiver

it's bad accusing Christians of various things, but accusing God and His Son, unbelievable

these false witnesses/false prophets/false apostles, cannot hide their true colors:

Mat 15:19  For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.

Mat_7:15  Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

2Co_11:13  For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.

Envious liar.

1. Jehovah is selective to his knowledge or what he wants to know especially in regards to the future. He does things according to him freewill. Did God predestine or foreknew man's rebellion and still made him? Did he foreknew that angels will rebel by sleeping with women and still made man and woman? Why then was he sad?

2. Jehovah is all-powerful. Omnipotent is the only correct and fitting omni term used to describe Jehovah. I am a JW. That makes you a liar either out of envy or ignorance. So repent

3. You are not serious. No JW has even has such kind of thought, let alone mentioning it. Again, you lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 1:54am On Nov 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Envious liar.
1. Jehovah is selective to his knowledge or what he wants to know especially in regards to the future. He does things according to him freewill. Did God predestine or foreknew man's rebellion and still made him? Did he foreknew that angels will rebel by sleeping with women and still made man and woman? Why then was he sad?
2. Jehovah is all-powerful. Omnipotent is the only correct and fitting omni term used to describe Jehovah. I am a JW. That makes you a liar either out of envy or ignorance. So repent
3. You are not serious. No JW has even has such kind of thought, let alone mentioning it. Again, you lie

lost false jw aemmy

of course you a fraud, call a teller of truth, a liar,
your god of this world does the same:

Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

lost false jw mad max certainly did teach:
Jehovah is not all knowing
Jehovah is not all powerful
Jesus deceived thomas

and false jw indhouse also teaches that you people are all of the same line of thought,
so cop that oh false accuser/liar

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:47am On Nov 11, 2023
johnw47:

lost false jw aemmy

of course you a fraud, call a teller of truth, a liar,
your god of this world does the same:

lost false jw mad max certainly did teach:
Jehovah is not all knowing
Jehovah is not all powerful
Jesus deceived thomas

and false jw indhouse also teaches that you people are all of the same line of thought,
so cop that oh false accuser/liar

I have clearly shown you what we teach and what we don't. Keep spewing acid na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:
I have clearly shown you what we teach and what we don't. Keep spewing acid na

lost false jw aemmy

i have clearly said what mad max teaches, and all of you people have the same line of thought according to him,
and of course you cannot accept the truth i say and run away from it like a coward, and you continue to falsely accuse and lie,
just like the devil does:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2023
Emusan:

This shows that nothing JWs does that is new to Christianity grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2023
cornelboy:

It's not about doing new things lol cheesy cheesy
It's about following every Bible principles and commandments.
A believer clearly can't marry an unbelieving spouse.

So people dragging the JW father's for not supporting their their children marrying from another religion are ignorant or don't take the Bible serious.

We know Jehovah’s witnesses are ignorant of the meaning of a believer grin grin grin and they don't follow every Bible principles and commandments grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2023
Emusan:

So the example you cited, are they following Bible principles and commandments or Satan principles and commandments?
grin cheesy grin cheesy

So who is a believer and who is not a believer?

Read the thread for understanding.

Even some JWs testified here that they actually married outside JWs and their family sees nothing wrong with it.

Don't change gear yet

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Evidence scatter everywhere regarding the below on this thread

Even some JWs testified here that they actually married outside JWs and their family sees nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What a deep relief I feel for that sister

The start of insanities and madness peddling from your brains grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Someone is deceiving you and herself
Moreover, things from your mouth should be taken with a great pinch of salt... Are you her sibling or her father that she's telling you about her marriage? Either your story is not true or both of you are just lustfully attracted to each other.
Marriage is not like business or a game, it is an institution that was arranged by Jehovah God himself. So when it comes to love amd marriage, it goes beyond just physical attraction or whatever, it is based on love, love by principle and a true worshipper of God should take note of God's thoughts. Why should two persons of different faiths amd religion and beliefs marry? How will you feel if her brothers (spiritual brothers) do come around to share thoughts with her and encourage her. There's no way they will not share scriptural thought with you too. With the nonsense you accuse us and ally with apostates here, will you have been comfortable seeing them visit your wife? You're arguing that God is a Trinity. Which one will you teach your children about God?
At university, I've been with girls that are so friendly, so beautiful and intelligent, i keep limits to things, I can't develop any feelings for them but we are friends, we share advice and thoughts but when they gimme 'green light', I just ignore them. As debased as society is where youths talk dirty and even touch genital parts in class, I don't do this but I earn their respect... What I want in my wife is someone that deeply loves my God, Jehovah, so we can serve shoulder to shoulder. No matter how decent or good you can be, I give you all the respect but relationship and marriage won't cross my head from a non-worshipper... You and that woman are just lustfully attracted to each other... Una sabi wetin una de do even as una get una own spouse... Can you honestly also tell us what you have been telling her as well regarding your marriage? Nobody would have stopped her from marrying you

The highlighted is very funny. One or two persons will hurt someone, but they blame the entire organization 😂😂😂... We are imperfect, we can hurt others and others will hurt us.

Both of you should keep fooling around, that's if the story is true...

Confirmation of your insanities and madness peddling grin grin grin grin grin

Deep relief instantly changed to lamentations that we should take with a pinch of salt.

Unreasonableness lo kun o ri e grin grin grin grin grin

It was true initially and gave you relief all of a sudden it became

that's if the story is true..

Ideal Jehovah’s witnesses exist in your books published by your GODS. REAL in the sense of what you want to believe about Jehovah’s witnesses don't exist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He is just fabricating lies.

If he boils each time Jehovah's Witnesses make comments on Nairaland do you think he will be patient to listen to a Jehovah's witness with interest?

Observe the way he boils like hot water each time he comes across our comments and think of what such a person will do if he happens to see a member of the organization he detests so much with passion! smiley

His what you call lies were deep relief earlier. grin grin grin grin grin

Delusions, insanities and madness peddling fill your brains grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2023
Emusan:

Waooo so quick you can deny your sister you praised few minutes ago cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

But you praised the same pinch of salt coming from my mouth not quite long cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I said we are friends.

Are you not a friend of Jehovah's?

Is there anything Jehovah will hide from his friend?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Well, if we're attracted to each other lustfully, she's still your sister you just praised for avoiding me cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See as you expose their delusions within a short space of time. Should Aemmyjah say something that throws Jehovah’s witnesses in bad light now, MaxInDHouse will say he was never a real Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin grin grin.

Anything that does not dance to their tune gets thrown under the bus grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lol
Someone telling a story is contradicting things
Even a non witness or an atheists can share thoughts but when it comes to marriage, it's a no. It's best to meet the parents if it can't be resolved... But she's telling you her husband womanise, about her aunt, what her mum and dad feel about marrying you, her uncle, how the organization as a whole treats her cos she's sharing feelings to a greedy man to stir desires, fooling himself here that he's happily married (lemme say this but this is not to insult women, when a woman acts this way, trying to draw emotions from you, i flee, cos you too will out of pity get so vulnerable, it could lead to holding hands, rubbing hands, looking at each other eyes, speaking soft words to each other, forming an improper longing, touching and kissing. I just direct them immediately to another woman they can talk to, they say I'm gay or I won't be romantic to my wife's feelings, I don't owe anyone that attention for now)... You'd better leave someone wife alone and drink from your own well, greedy fellow.

To cover up the negativity you added plenty speculations and assumptions packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains to divert the example and life experience used by Emusan. Even when Emusan and that lady sit right in front of you to relate the account alongside all other stakeholders you will eventually summarise it that they are all not real, devoted Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin grin who don't diligently follow Jehovah grin grin grin grin

You'd better leave someone wife alone and drink from your own well, greedy fellow.

You had to throw insult and remarks about the whole matter now to colour the negativity spotted in your midst. You even call Emusan greedy. grin grin grin grin. That account really exposed the madness and insanities peddling packed into your unreasonableness brains grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol you don't think before you type lol.
I was proving a point that real Christians can't marry people outside their faith.

Can you allow your daughter to marry someone from Jehovah witnesses? grin grin

A Jehovah’s witness marrying a Christ Apostolic Church member, is that marrying outside of their faith?

A Jehovah’s witnesses marrying a Buddhist, is that marrying outside of their faith?
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2023
Emusan:

And you don't even have brain to read and understand before you reply.

Which is the reason I said that means what you read from the story isn't new in Christianity and even went further to ask you who is A BELIEVER AND WHO ARE NOT A BELIEVER according to the scripture?

What did you do?

You only gaslight it and now come back of what you already ignored grin cheesy

When you already says JWs aren't to marry outside.

So, redirect your question, can you allow your daughter to marry my son?

Then I will take you serious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

When cornered in their lies and manipulations they start running Helter-skelter to hid their madness and insanities peddling coming from their brains grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2023
cornelboy:

None of my offspring will marry an unbeliever in Jesus name.
Well if they do, it's totally their choice.

Can your children marry a Jehovah witness? grin grin

Better to write......

None of my offspring will marry someone not a Jehovah’s witnesses in Jesus name.

Well if they do marry a Catholic, Redeemed Christian, deeper life, Muslim, it's totally their choice.

Praying and equally don't believe in her prayer. In reality your offspring can marry those you call unbelievers.

Your point fell flat face down cheesy grin grin grin

Madness ans insanities peddling in one post
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They don't grasp what the Bible call "believers" to them even the religionist which whom he argues day and night, abuses, insults and even curse due to disagreement on interpretation of God's word is a believer to him.
So when you say "BELIEVERS" all churchgoers are believers to him even though they often contradicts one another over Bible interpretation.
To a JW only a fellow JW is a believer as long as two don't agree on how to apply God's word Jesus said they can't be brothers in the faith {Matthew 12:46-50} his mother and brothers all agree that what the prophets penned down from Genesis to Malachi is inspired but when it comes to the application of those inspired writings they feel Jesus is mad! Mark 3:21

The reason you cannot answer the question all this while because you cannot define who is a believer using the Bible grin grin grin grin grin Matthew 12:46-50 didn't support your madness and insanities peddling cheesy grin grin grin.

Jehovah’s witnesses call on the name of Jesus just like every other Christians denominations grin grin grin grin. That Jesus is not a monopoly property of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Stop peddling insanities and madness about the word believer grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2023
cornelboy:

That's where the topic of discussion comes in grin grin
Can you sit for your child at his/her wedding to a person from another faith?

The start of madness and insanities peddling spotted
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol I don't even need your answers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Confirmation of madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2023
Emusan:

And you asked....

What does that mean? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Madness and insanities peddling laced with desperation and delusion to peddle lies and manipulations grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by OgaNightmare(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
achorladey:

Confirmation of your insanities and madness peddling grin grin grin grin grin

Deep relief instantly changed to lamentations that we should take with a pinch of salt.

Unreasonableness lo kun o ri e grin grin grin grin grin

It was true initially and gave you relief all of a sudden it became

Ideal Jehovah’s witnesses exist in your books published by your GODS. REAL in the sense of what you want to believe about Jehovah’s witnesses don't exist grin grin

I hate it when people demonize their fellow humans based on religion. Plus this religion gives them a warped and twisted view of relating with people of different religious backgrounds especially members of the opposite sex......... it's pure bullsh!t

E no go better for the person were been write YPA. I took that book seriously and messed up my social life.🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback / Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.