Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa (2584 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa / "Leave Your Marriage If Things Are Not Going Well" Mia Khalifa Marriage Advice / Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by ItisWell22(f): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
🤐
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by Cjizzy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

Trap a man she was already married to ?

What's the use of the trap ?
This is how you know we have so many mentally unstable people among us..
lol.. That guy head no correct walahi

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by Kobojunkie: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
hahn:
■ Who wishes to be a hoe? 🙄
What exactly is wrong with choosing to be one? undecided
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by Kingcalls: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That's in fact been proven not to be true at all. undecided

It's been proven ... 80 percent of people in prison are from single moms

80 percent of teenage pregnancy is same

80 percent of serial killers same

80 percent of violent death same
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
■ It's been proven ... 80 percent of people in prison are from single moms 80 percent of teenage pregnancy is same
80 percent of serial killers same 80 percent of violent death same
Source or get the fk away? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by siofra(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
You are my daughter's age mate. Stop looking for poor attention...

Please mind yourself. I'm not your daughter's age mate. undecided
I'm almost thirty, rubbish.
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by talented321: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na lie, you are in ur early in 20s
siofra:

Please mind yourself. I'm not your daughter's age mate. undecided I'm almost thirty, rubbish.
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by 1Sharon(f): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Aww.

I wonder. Did the husband end up marrying the ex-girlfriend? undecided
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
1Sharon:
Aww. I wonder. Did the husband end up marrying the ex-girlfriend? undecided
Does it matter? undecided
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by 1Sharon(f): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
With my loud....
Why saying this now? are you traumatized?
You go explain tire but no evidence..
When you think u have thousand of guys waiting for you outside but in reality they all want to chop and clean mouth...
Are u now regretting or what?
One of the happiest moment of my life is been born as a man...

If it was a man, would you have asked for evidence?

She left her husband because he had outside babies, she didn't leave him for a flimsy reason .
I wonder, did he end up marrying the ex-girlfriend he had a baby with? He ended up wrecking his marriage... for nothing.
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by Gee64: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
After killing many children in your womb via abortion, children would be scared to go there oh. grin
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Gee64:
After killing many children in your womb via abortion, children would be scared to go there oh. grin
Womb watcher, is that you? undecided
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
finallybusy:
She can’t create life. She would’ve long used it to trap the man.

How do you trap a man you are married to?

And how do you know she can't create life? She was only married to Ayida for 3 years.

Now that he got the baby he supposedly wanted from his ex-gf, why didn't he marry her? 🥴🥴

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by talented321: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Normally the guy betray...
But on a second thought he is simp who don't want to loose her out of love. Fine she'd discovered the man has a child with another woman,. if to say she forgive him earlier, she wouldn't have been regretting today..
She can also born her own children as a legally married woman to this man and raise her children the way she want. After all he is a man and has the right for polygamy.
Today she is the one complaining while the man is doing well with his child. Is not everything u follow the crowd as far their is no physical abuse and he is giving u the life u want. The trauma is affecting her that's she is voicing out..
1Sharon:

If it was a man, would you have asked for evidence?

She left her husband because he had outside babies, she didn't leave him for a flimsy reason .
I wonder, did he end up marrying the ex-girlfriend he had a baby with? He ended up wrecking his marriage... for nothing.

Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by 1Sharon(f): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
Normally the guy betray...
But on a second thought he is simp who don't want to loose her out of love. Fine she'd discovered the man has a child with another woma,. if to she forgive him earlier, she wouldn't have been regretting today..
She can also born her own children as a legally married woman to this man and raise her children the way she want. After all he is man and has the right for polygamy.
Today she is the one complaining while the man is doing well with his child. Is not everything u follow the crowd as far their is no physical abuse and he is giving u the life u want. The trauma is affecting her that's she is voicing out..

What love? He didn't just cheat, he had a whole baby and it ended up working against him. That is an embarrassment to the wife.

She didn't express any regret, she only said she'll stay if there were children involved

People are making it about her not having a kid. But alot of people don't conceive within the first 2-3 years of being married, nobody around me did. They were only together for a mere 3 years. Now that her ex-hubby has gotten the baby he allegedly desired, why didn't he marry his ex-gf? Since he just can't stop dealing with her. He is still single. It was never about a child.

Why should the husband be complaining? Is he the one that was wronged?
You guys can be so annoying, you always tell women to forgive but if the shoe was on the other foot, you tell men to get another wife.

So aside from outside babies and domestic violence, there is no other way men can hurt their wives?
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by talented321: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wait o.. If inside the marriage then u are right..
1Sharon:

What love? He didn't just cheat, he had a whole baby and it ended up working against him. That is an embarrassment to the wife.

She didn't express any regret, she only said she'll stay if there were children involved

People are making it about her not having a kid. But alot of people don't conceive within the first 2-3 years of being married, nobody around me did. They were only together for a mere 3 years. Now that her ex-hubby has gotten the baby he allegedly desired, why didn't he marry his ex-gf? Since he just can't stop dealing with her. He is still single. It was never about a child.

Why should the husband be complaining? Is he the one that was wronged?
You guys can be so annoying, you always tell women to forgive but if the shoe is on the other foot, you tell men to get another wife.

So aside from outside babies and domestic violence,

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by dontrulee: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
I can't leave someone I have kids for

But I'm sure I won't let the person misbehave

The most important thing is I won't marry nonsense, reason I don't give out my feelings so quick, never.

You're not married?
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
dontrulee:

You're not married?
You really think I'm married?

I was just playing and you took it seriously
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by Godsongang: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
You go explain tire
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by dontrulee: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
You really think I'm married?

I was just playing and you took it seriously

Toor, I don't know if you're married or not.
But if I'm to guess, I'll say you're not married
Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by talented321: 12:25am On Sep 17, 2023
There is a vast difference between a man and woman that's why we always advice our brothers to take another wife..
Apart from that i'm man and i'd a woman with me, what the man did was very insulting. I was thinking he born the said child before marrying the woman because the narrative was not clear..
There is something i believe called (respect) many at times i get different weird things in my mind and the same time i would also reason' if my woman did same thing to me i'm going to accept it? No..
Doing many things behind the woman you are sharing the same bed with, is very bad but men always want to take advantage of their women..
Lastly i'll let u know that this woman never wanted to leave that man but she leave because of the crowd and insults, but she is not yet healed because it's all still a shock to her...
1Sharon:

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa by DyshApp: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Would the kids be happy knowing that daddy and mommy are living unhappily for their sake though? What do they benefit from watching Daddy and mummy live like strangers, or even enemies, for their sake? Such an arrangement is bound to leave emotional scars that could potentially hunt those kids for life, so why excuse it or make it sound like a reasonable arrangement? undecided

Very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves Public Romance / How to Break Up With My Girlfriend / Fiance Caught Naked 2 Days Before Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.