Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy (67172 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Flamemignon1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
potent5:

Did she actually say he starting the lie lie rape when she was 12? And did you consider the absurdity of raping someone 400 times, when even some married couples don't have s*x up to 400 times in their lifetime?
I mean 400 times is literally an exaggeration but rape is rape
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Papayaayasager(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
So far she was counting it she was enjoying it.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by NaBanga: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
You can see the hearts of Nigerians in this post's thread. Imagine how many sick people are getting away with this in Nigeria. Nothing will ever happen to evil perpertrators in Nigeria. The most religious place in the world, holds the most evil people with no accountability.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Tzar(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
That man is evil, for raping a minor!

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Kefo16278(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Stop misinterpreting the word RAPE,,please check what it means before you post
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by greypencils: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
There are lots of baboons on the frontpage of this thread, very badly raised idiots. A girl says she was raped at age 12. How can a girl her age defend herself from someone who has ready access to her, someone who was supposed to be her guardian? The idiots on the frontpage her asking how she counted it. She was raped three times a week for two weeks and the despicable act continued well after from age 13-18. She doesn't have to do the maths. You do the maths for her and scream murder at the lunatic coach. At least there are other accusers apart from her. True! some women falsely accuse men of rape but some stories are rather crystal clear. Even if she is lying, are three other persons also lying? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by CountLaka(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
At least you should have 100 children now grin
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by onadana: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
400 times ..as per sex slave... lies...

For her to be counting it...it means she was enjoying it...
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by onadana: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
400x and Na rape grin
Women and lies...

No be small,just like that Spain female footballer,after enjoying the kiss she started yarning dust.....crazy wom......e...n everywhere.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by dinkyicon: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
alpharoyalty:
It is actually true. her former coach, Andrew Geddes, slept with her every day and made her believe it was the right thing.

The rape started when she was an innocent 12 year old tennis student, hoping to make it young.

Sadly, this kind of thing happens in our society. Little girls are being enticed and trapped in sex by very cunning sex predators, at an early age, and with no way out .
so she counted it
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by drnoel: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by onadana: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
alpharoyalty:
It is actually true. her former coach, Andrew Geddes, slept with her every day and made her believe it was the right thing.

The rape started when she was an innocent 12 year old tennis student, hoping to make it young.

Sadly, this kind of thing happens in our society. Little girls are being enticed and trapped in sex by very cunning sex predators, at an early age, and with no way out .

Innocent 12year old in Europe...are you kidding me?She was enjoying it and kept quiet, didn't she have peers to relate to,no parents etc
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by ussv: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
All the time she spent counting the number of times she was raped; she could have used it to report authorities.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Ikaeniyan0: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

1. Are you saying that she was counting it?

2. Where u there as a witness who helped to keep count of the encounter?
Direct your dumb question to her , she experienced the rape, not you.

You're asking foolish questions as if you're there when she was raped

I hope you will be asking this foolish question when your 10 years old daughter is fcked by her 45 years old teachrr grin
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Tfkspecial(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
If you could count it to that number, it means you were enjoying it
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Satazaa: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Woodshot:
He raped you one... You no talk oo.
He raped you two...you just wear your pants, drag down your skirts, shake Yash Waka comot.
He raped you three...You just wear your track suits, tie up the lace of your sneakers and went away like nothing happen.
He raped you 199 times... No SOS. Rather you closed your eyes and took his entire dick..
He raped 299 times. Your pussy dripped wet like Victoria Falls.
He raped you 399 times... And you never got pregnant for once oo grin grin

You gave the nigga freedom of rape or rape rights grin grin
oga you are absolutely right but hilarious 😂, go and start a career in comedy because you are wasting your talent
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
stanlink:
Until you started going back for more your self
Maybe you where enjoying it
She was definitely enjoyin it..

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by FuckTheMod: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

She was 12 ME dumbass,I hope something like this happens to MY daughter, SISTERS AND MOTHER then I will know how she feels, ME AND MY FATHER ARE rapist
YES
I HOPE SO
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by greggng: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
She is even counting it instead of reporting to the police ..women can exaggerate...I don't like men that rape women ....you can ask nicely . My only problem is that most ladies I helped wanna Bleep me . They always think the owe me something..I hate the idea ...they are use to men asking them for sex b4 helping them ...this is bad
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2023

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by hammerFC: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
greggng:
She is even counting it instead of reporting to the police ..women can exaggerate...I don't like men that rape women ....you can ask nicely . My only problem is that most ladies I helped wanna Bleep me . They always think the owe me something..I hate the idea ...they are use to men asking them for sex b4 helping them ...this is bad

NO, IS BECAUSE SEX IS CHEAP.

RATHER THAN BUY YOU SOMETHING OR BUY AND PREPARE YOU A GOOD MEAL, EVEN GIVE YOU SMALL MONEY, SHE WANT TO DRAIN YOU WITH HER BIG YANSH.

NOW U OWE HER.

NA WHO BE MUMU?

'MA MY FRIEND, WILL U REMOVE THAT THING FROM HERE', I TELL THEM.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by blaise26abj(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It is quite very easy when the girl is very young, naive, zero level of responsibility. It is the only thing her mind was conditioned to think about. No experience yet compared to advanced madams wey their eye don open
Exactly my thought after I scoffed at the headline . It started early so it will be classified as rape .

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
NOwazobia:
How is this even possible 😂
As we dey browse internet and social media as both of us are doing right now being engaged on this bizarre thread, our time is being occupied,

Those guys did not have choice, the next thing they start fantasizing about different styles like a style bender.

E.g poor man having plenty pikin like 40
Then rich man having one wife and 2-3 children.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by GUNITGuy: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
What this people gain in sex -victimhood gets me wondering ....Even in marriage they complain if they get it too much or don't get enough.....
They kind of enjoy the attention that comes with such allegation
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by NOwazobia: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

As we dey browse internet and social media as both of us are doing right now being engaged on this bizarre thread, our time is being occupied,

Those guys did not have choice, the next thing they start fantasizing about different styles like a style bender.

E.g poor man having plenty pikin like 40
Then rich man having one wife and 2-3 children.

But that man is not poor, and his type of job should be one of the busiest.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by vickthourh(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
She was counting....

NA wa ooo
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by MrAgbako: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
400 times and you didn't talk all these while perhaps when y'all fall out you decide to turn the sex to rape?😂
Omo I no fit laugh abeg 😂
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
NOwazobia:
But that man is not poor, and his type of job should be one of the busiest.
Okay
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Bands: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
400 times, i will take this with a pinch of sugar
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by TheFacelessMan: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Guys talking about the number of rounds and the fact that she didn't report on time should be VERY CAREFUL if they go to the West.

They saying " she must have enjoyed it..." etc.

The definition of "RAPE" there is very different.

Don't find yourself in hot water.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by potent5(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
slimthugchimee2:

Oga which kind nonsense talk is?

Someone sleeping with a 12year old girl

It's bros, don't matter how many times
Were you there? Have you heard the other side of the story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.