Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy (67111 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by gtassure: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The guy has being raping her since she was 12. Some of you guys on Nairaland are unnecessarily crude as if you have no female love ones
They are illiterates, most of them can not comprehend simple paragraphs!

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by NAC1666: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by zoghys: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
400 times ..as per sex slave... lies...

I wonder ooo, shey she count am ni
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Goodman2023: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
potent5:
Women and lies. Their deadliest weapon is s"x related allegation. Against men. You will never hear the lesbians among them accusing their partners of rape o.

Too much sense
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
The AIDS part of this story is Manipulatively Wicked.

He should be jailed As Twice As R.Kelly.

PS:

Meanwhile; Urgently Needed: 200 Kegs of Palm Oil Needed By Some of Our Clients in Abuja.

Target Price Per 25KG Keg: 27,000 Naira
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Weathered: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

1999 android, internet and social media was not very popular then. Their use wasn't widespread then.

So there was a lot of idle time to knack after work and during weekends.
who was counting?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Goodman2023: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Which kind audio skit be this ?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Woodshot: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

I’m just happy, at least in decent society they take stuff like these serious. This is why they are way ahead of you guys in development and the reason why your country is a shithole.

Please African women, let’s practice selective breeding. I keep telling you these African men are the seed of the devils oppressing the seed of the woman. Only the devil goes about to and fro looking for whom to kill, rape, dupe, steal etc, which are the hallmarks of these devils.

You can’t walk about freely. You can’t leave your kids alone etc because of these devils.

Brotherman reason now; how person go rape person for 400 times under different weather?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Waffarianman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
400 times ..as per sex slave... lies...

Let's ask her is it per min or per sec. Lol shocked grin
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Mohisah: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
How do i tell others that what u agreed to is not ra*pe, but in europe or US, it is.
Ra*pe 400x and u nvr voice out after 2 nights😂😂
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Prenonjebose: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
This 400times makes it sound dubious. She should have just said she was repeatedly raped.

Exactly. Also, she said that at a point, she "counted thirteen steps that separates her room from the man's room" to have sex. The man was a manipulator and sexual pervert, but the girl succumb to his advances after some time and became an active participant

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by spartachico(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
400 years
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Goldbw122(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Is na WA.. nothing wey person nor go see..
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by oneTIMEman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
...and she's not a star
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by toxtimmy: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why are you so stupid... you are mentally retarded and you don't deserve oxygen in any way shape or form.... even your papa no Bleep your mama when she was 12 years old.

I forget the devil is your papa so yes he bleeped your mum when she was 12 and I'm sure you dey Bleep chicken, goats and dogs when dey your street... retard you are... who even sell you data for your phone after dem see you?

stanlink:
Until you started going back for more your self
Maybe you where enjoying it
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by ultimateprof: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
emmabest2000:
Rape ?
400 times ?

This is same way our politicians have been raping our economy and...

Lai Muhammed.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by stanlink(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
alpharoyalty:
It is actually true. her former coach, Andrew Geddes, slept with her every day and made her believe it was the right thing.

The rape started when she was an innocent 12 year old tennis student, hoping to make it young.

Sadly, this kind of thing happens in our society. Little girls are being enticed and trapped in sex by very cunning sex predators, at an early age, and with no way out .

I'm strongly against rape but She claims to be rape at 12 to paint the couch the Bad guy and forgot to mention if she was a virgin or not?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by ojun50(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
400x
Omo see fu,cling
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Emmy000seun(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol...😂😜.. actually she loss count.. she just assumed..😛
FuckTheMod:
Lol
400x and Na rape grin
Women and lies...
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by BigYash: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na so one say that man utd player raped her.. las las it was all lies.. 400x ... who count am?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by toxtimmy: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
E don reach make dem put rusted sorted nail Froman rotten wood into your anus.

So only stars that are rapped at 12 years old are legit rape.

No we never poverty and hunger sorrumd you because if you get lol the good things of this world it will not make one atom of food to you... misery loves company they say.

oneTIMEman:
...and she's not a star
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by hammerFC: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
MY OWN CONTRIBUTION IS THESE WOKE WESTERNERS THAT ENCOURAGE ALL THE ABOMINATION THE BIBLE FORBID SHOULD STOP PRETENDING TO BE SHOCK ABOUT THE DETAILS OF THEIR WOKE DOCTRINE, WHEN IT COMES TO LIGHT.

NO SEX WITHOUT MARRIAGE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RUIBBISHED BY THE WEST.

TEENS ARE MORE SEXUALLY ACTIVE THAN MOST ADULTS.

CHILDREN ARE GIVEN SEX CHANGE AND TAKEN OUT OF THEIR PARENTS HOMES.

FEMINISM, LGBT, HOMOSEXUALITY AND ALL MANNER OF REBELLION.

SO WHEN THEIR LABOUR STARTS TO BEAR FRUITS, NO DEY SOUND SURPRISE, THAT IS ALSO SATANIC.

400TIMES AND U DID NOT MENTION IT ONCE, AS E DEY SWEET U.

OR HAS SEX STOP BEING SWEET?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
SO U DON COLLECT THIS GUYS STAR AND NOW YOU WANT TO WAIL HIS ASS TO JAIL HMMM
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Laness: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by DaddyCoool: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
stanlink:
Until you started going back for more your self
Maybe you where enjoying it

She was a MINOR mumu! That makes it rape no matter what. Capisce?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by dododawa1: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
TRUE or false
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Kingcalls: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
smasher1:

Although, she was below 18 years, making it officially rape, she enjoyed every bit of it, and it was more than 400 times she mentioned. She couldn't have counted it accurately.

Age of consent in France is 15
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Toks2008(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
This gender.

So she counted it.

Not supporting rape o. But please she should not insult our intelligence.

Why did she wait up till now to come out even when she said it started when she was a minor.

Inasmuch as I condemn the act, I think this act of silence by the female victims is so worrisome.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Chucks13: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Oh my goodness!!! He should spend 400 years in jail.

I hate men like this with passion.

Bastard!!!
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Mhizzard(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
How did she manage to count?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by SirLakes: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lia Mohamed sef go fear this gender

Like how the hell did you count 400

Na wa oooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.