Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy (67105 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by FashionCookie(f): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Women!
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by WesKiz: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
U dey craze
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by pweeryambre: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
AVECDEO:
French are the scums of the earth.
They also known to produce the most sexually disgusting and irritating movies

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The guy has being raping her since she was 12. Some of you guys on Nairaland are unnecessarily crude as if you have no female love ones

Are you saying that she was counting it and where u there as a witness who helped to keep count of the encounter?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by dontrulee: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
400times is rape?

I am not understanding

That's women for you.
When things go south in a relationship or sexual affair and the lady is a crazy one, the man should just prepare to be finished
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by udemzyudex(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol... 400 times
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Cantonese:
18 years only? Very light sentence. He pretended to help her achieve her dream, yet attempted to destroy her life. The idiot should be serving life jail.

Didn't he help her achieve her dream?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Ikaeniyan0: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you saying that she was counting it and where u there as a witness who helped to keep count of the encounter?
She was there, you're not there, so stop asking foolish question.

I hope you will ask this kind of foolish question when your daughter teacher start fcking her from age 10.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by RALPHOW(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Age 12?
Not only rape but child abuse!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by tete7000(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
He started seeing her from 12, what a pervert and a predator!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
jaxxy:
It's possible over a long period of years.
It is true
In the 90s social media wasn't very common
Infact non existent. Less internet then.

Facebook came 2004.

So there was enough idle time on their hands to knack.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by phemmyfour: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
400x and Na rape grin
Women and lies...
She dey record am or what? Why round figure, why not 399 or 321

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Atlantis585: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
400 times?
That doesn’t sound like rape anymore.
You just dey like enjoy sexx.
Datsall!
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
She was there, you're not there, so stop asking foolish question.

I hope you will ask this kind of foolish question when your daughter teacher start fcking her from age 10.

You didn't answer my questions.

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by TheRealOwner(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
These stories are really getting ridiculous. Was she recording it in a diary??
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Elan83(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Same way Tinubu & ApC is Raping Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by israelmao(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
400-time rape incidents seem questionable to me.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Ikaeniyan0: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't answer my questions.

She was there, she experienced it.

You're not there, so don't ask me foolish question.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by DissTroy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nothing on earth can save you from a woman who's determined to hurt you by crying and lying. Nothing.
Protest all you will, present all evidence you have, but you'd be tainted forever if it goes public.

Exactly why as a man you must avoid any form of intimacy with a female who has a history of calling out people and has a lot to gain by tarnishing your image.

Be picky with women no matter how willing and beautiful they are.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by finallybusy: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
One to eight times is rape. Eleven and upward was a relationship. It reminds me of how a handful of actresses claimed they had healthy sexual relationships with Harvey Weinstein when Hollywood vilified him. This is just a case of an angry woman trying to bring another man down.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Dshocker(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Was she counting it?

It was best she said over a 100 times, that stating 400 times.
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Morbeta11(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
400x and Na rape grin
Women and lies...

Let her minus how many times she climaxed and squirted💦 cos I believe those never occur in rape cases.

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by easzypeaszy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Women lies in court bc dey kw dey wl be heard
400 times.. Even wife u marry keep fr house una no nack 400 times in 5yrs 😂😂😂 wen no be Toto person com life naack
Habba Kafiri dont be fulllisgh
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Padipadi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
potent5:
Women and lies. Their deadliest weapon is s"x related allegation. Against men. You will never hear the lesbians among them accusing their partners of rape o.
No mind dem. Lesbians hardly complain
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
She was there, she experienced it.

You're not there, so don't ask me foolish question.

That's not what I asked you.

1. Are you saying that she was counting it?

2. Where u there as a witness who helped to keep count of the encounter?
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by slowice(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rape is that man's stock in trade... According to the thread, his specialty is raping young girls.

He is a bad man and deserve to spend the rest of his ugly predatory life in a maximum security prison
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by otabuko(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
stanlink:
Until you started going back for more your self
Maybe you where enjoying it
maybe not!

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Valuepaints20(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Capital LIE
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by Weathered: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
alpharoyalty:
It is actually true. her former coach, Andrew Geddes, slept with her every day and made her believe it was the right thing.

The rape started when she was an innocent 12 year old tennis student, hoping to make it young.

Sadly, this kind of thing happens in our society. Little girls are being enticed and trapped in sex by very cunning sex predators, at an early age, and with no way out .
so she was counting till it was 400?

Mumu
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by NOwazobia: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
How is this even possible 😂
Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by BloomingDale(f): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Woodshot:
He raped you one... You no talk oo.
He raped you two...you just wear your pants, drag down your skirts, shake Yash Waka comot.
He raped you three...You just wear your track suits, tie up the lace of your sneakers and went away like nothing happen.
He raped you 199 times... No SOS. Rather you closed your eyes and took his entire dick..
He raped 299 times. Your pussy dripped wet like Victoria Falls.
He raped you 399 times... And you never got pregnant for once oo grin grin

You gave the nigga freedom of rape or rape rights grin grin

I’m just happy that at least in decent society they take stuff like these serious. This is why they are way ahead of you guys in development and the reason why your country is a shithole.

Please African women, let’s practice selective breeding. I keep telling you these African men are the seed of the devils oppressing the seed of the woman. Only the devil goes about to and fro looking for whom to kill, rape, dupe, steal etc, which are the hallmarks of these devils.

You can’t walk about freely. You can’t leave your kids alone etc because of these devils.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy by FireUpNow(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
This woman sabi lie oo. One man raped you 400x. See mumu talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.