Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Am Tired Of Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Relationship (856 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Relationship by Esomchi77(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2023
In my next relationship it is either it end in marriage or it end in police station
if u break my heart, I will take u to police station straight
Nairalanders is relationship stressful or not?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by fyzaila: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2023
Lol don't give your heart out too easily then. Make sure the person you'll give it to is worthy of it and will treasure it not break it. Sorry ko

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Kobojunkie: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Esomchi77:
In my next relationship it is either it end in marriage or it end in police station
if u break my heart, I will take u to police station straight
Nairalanders is relationship stressful or not?
Dem force you? undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by dontrulee: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pele, relationship is not for the weak. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Jeon(f): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin
Sorry not sorry.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by DND069: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Oooh Bleep. This is really funny 😅
Sorry bro
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Gee64: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
When going into relationship in Nigeria, don't allow your heart to be more active than your preek.
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by DyingFetus: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Go drink sniper
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Esomchi77(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Gee64:
When going into relationship in Nigeria, don't allow your heart to be more active than your preek.
but that is a sin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Esomchi77(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
DyingFetus:
Go drink sniper
I don tire
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Esomchi77(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
dontrulee:
Bos give us advise grin
dontrulee:
Boss give us advise
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Esomchi77(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Dem force you? undecided
lol
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Esomchi77(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
fyzaila:
Lol don't give your heart out too easily then. Make sure the person you'll give it to is worthy of it and will treasure it not break it. Sorry ko
nice advise boss

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Esomchi77(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
angry
Jeon:
grin
Sorry not sorry.
grin
Jeon:
grin
Sorry not sorry.
girls na scam
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Jeon(f): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Esomchi77:
angry grin girls na scam
Same as Men.
The circles continues.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by dontrulee: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Esomchi77:
Bos give us advise ;DBoss give us advise

If I'm to give advice I'll share a few.
1. Know what you want in a lady or a Man.
2. Know what you don't want in a lady or a Man.
3. Ladies are very secretive and manipulative, so understand her game very well and use it to your advantage.
4. Guard your resources well. Be generous but not at a disadvantage to yourself
5. Know that other guys will definitely be after your Babe, she may give in to temptation and eventually cheat on you. So prepare for that day.
6. Master the art of telling lies or half truth. Most ladies don't like sincerity/ reality. Understand the game of fantasy and use it to your advantage.
7. Learn how to listen and respond from your heart and not through logic. For most ladies, it's emotions over logic. Learn how to make a lady feel good, be humourous and that doesn't involve you breaking the bank.
8. Be non judgemental and be open, be a Listener and you'll be shocked the number of secrets she'll reveal to you.
9. Learn her love language. According to Garry Chapman, there are five love languages. Know the one she belongs to and use it to your advantage.
10. Ensure she invests in you, that's the goal.
If she invests in you enough, she'll find it difficult to monkey branch. You can misbehave and she'll not leave you alone.

Let me stop here for now
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by Esomchi77(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
dontrulee:

If I'm to give advice I'll share a few.
1. Know what you want in a lady or a Man.
2. Know what you don't want in a lady or a Man.
3. Ladies are very secretive and manipulative, so understand her game very well and use it to your advantage.
4. Guard your resources well. Be generous but not at a disadvantage to yourself
5. Know that other guys will definitely be after your Babe, she may give in to temptation and eventually cheat on you. So prepare for that day.
6. Master the art of telling lies or half truth. Most ladies don't like sincerity/ reality. Understand the game of fantasy and use it to your advantage.
7. Learn how to listen and respond from your heart and not through logic. For most ladies, it's emotions over logic. Learn how to make a lady feel good, be humourous and that doesn't involve you breaking the bank.
8. Be non judgemental and be open, be a Listener and you'll be shocked the number of secrets she'll reveal to you.
9. Learn her love language. According to Garry Chapman, there are five love languages. Know the one she belongs to and use it to your advantage.
10. Ensure she invests in you, that's the goal.
If she invests in you enough, she'll find it difficult to monkey branch. You can misbehave and she'll not leave you alone.

Let me stop here for now
Am geateful boss
Re: I Am Tired Of Relationship by benqo01(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
I feel ya pain it's been more than 10yrs I haven't been in a relationship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Money Buy Love? / Love @ Website (delicweb.com) / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.