Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Love Two Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Two Women (1026 Views)

Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? / Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Two Women by Thisisvenuz: 9:59am On Jan 24
I have this two ladies in my life at the moment the first one we met on Facebook so we fell in love and we have been so close to each other and support each other. There was a day I acted broke and this lady sent me some money she told me we should save and start a business together and my mom loves her Soo much.
Now there is this one i met at nsukka through a church and we fell in love again though she is not outspoken like the other one and she doesn't bring value we just talk laugh and play nothing serious about the future pls guys help me out whom do you think I should settle down with pls no insult
Re: I Love Two Women by AgbaDesigner(m): 10:17am On Jan 24
Go for the valuable one.

Re: I Love Two Women by EreluRoz: 10:38am On Jan 24
Same you that just broke up

Please get a life

1 Like

Re: I Love Two Women by Thisisvenuz: 10:40am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Same you that just broke up

Please get a life

I post people problems here
Re: I Love Two Women by Klinxmanz(m): 10:41am On Jan 24
settle wit de wahala u no u fit carry!!..
Re: I Love Two Women by HopeNeverDies: 10:48am On Jan 24
Damnnnn Nigga...

As a Man, try to atleast marry a Woman that Loves you, Not the one u love!!!

E geh why..

2 Likes

Re: I Love Two Women by Itiskdg121(m): 11:23am On Jan 24
Fake stories everywhere.
Youth empowerment is key in a working country.

SMH
Re: I Love Two Women by ITbomb(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24
I know the feeling bro.
The second one has no value but she get yansh and it's a big confusion
Re: I Love Two Women by Rokiat(f): 12:18pm On Jan 24
I stopped reading at “we met on Facebook” undecided
Re: I Love Two Women by metro8032: 12:35pm On Jan 24
Let me help you finish the song!Am in love with two women and I don't know which one to take 😀😀😀

2 Likes

Re: I Love Two Women by MidasTouch15: 12:40pm On Jan 24
I never knew it was that easy to fall in love. If u stl go to instagram or tiktok, u will still find one to fall in love again....you are a womanizer, u just dey disguise....Rubbish

besides, if u truly loved the first one, u won't even be thinking of the second one. i just believe that u are immature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Two Women by yomi531(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24
metro8032:
Let me help you finish the song!Am in love with two women and I don't know which one to take 😀😀😀
Tony Tetuila
Re: I Love Two Women by 1Sharon(f): 2:05pm On Jan 24
You can settle down with both of them. You're polygamous in nature.
Re: I Love Two Women by fyzaila: 2:28pm On Jan 24
Settle with that first babe, the one you met on Facebook. She has proven herself to be worthy of the love.

1 Like

Re: I Love Two Women by Natbrowny: 3:45pm On Jan 24
Remove LOVE from this equation

Ur answer lies there

No dey fall 4 love oo. Love na disease
Re: I Love Two Women by duduade: 4:30pm On Jan 24
In this time of poverty alleviation economy situation please disembark from whatever love or lust you have for the second one has stick to the first one who has potentials
Re: I Love Two Women by Karleb(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24
I don't know if its just me but a Nigerian girl that spends on you actually loves you.

That's my own hypothesis.

1 Like

Re: I Love Two Women by Karleb(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24
fyzaila:
Settle with that first babe, the one you met on Facebook. She has proven herself to be worthy of the love.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: I Love Two Women by lordnkem000(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24
You yourself have no value so I wonder why u dey find value. Same you that just broke up with your imaginary fiance dey inlove with two women.. I wonder the kind of men out mothers are birthing these days
Re: I Love Two Women by zed7: 7:01pm On Jan 24
The only part I care about is she wants you to start a business with her. Don't do it, it wouldn't end well.
Re: I Love Two Women by talk2hb1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24
Thisisvenuz:
I have this two ladies in my life at the moment the first one we met on Facebook so we fell in love and we have been so close to each other and support each other. There was a day I acted broke and this lady sent me some money she told me we should save and start a business together and my mom loves her Soo much.
Now there is this one i met at nsukka through a church and we fell in love again though she is not outspoken like the other one and she doesn't bring value we just talk laugh and play nothing serious about the future pls guys help me out whom do you think I should settle down with pls no insult
Love kii you their, you didn't love any of them.
If you love the first one, you won't opt for the second one, if you love the second one you won't be confused if you love the first one.
Re: I Love Two Women by muller101(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24
Go for both of them. Men are polygamous in nature. If that's what you want to here. You see the one with value you are still asking questions. Go for the valueless babe.
Re: I Love Two Women by YorubaPrince: 11:10pm On Jan 24
You love none of 'em!

(1) (Reply)

Will It Work<-------------------- / Comments Please / Should I Take Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.