Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? (26075 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Dashlish: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
i got iron scrap for sales in lagos , whatsapp me on 081==426=68942. please no long chain
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by donmik: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
I just hope you 're not planning having sex with side chick cos if u do with your wife, u won't be bringing out for judgment
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by kwasoly(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise

The sex you are talking about is it with your spouse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by MamaletASO: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Going to Church??
You are most welcome.

To each of us our Savior gives this loving invitation:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. “For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light” (Matthew 11:28–30).

Lay all your guilt at the feet of Jesus.
Repent of your sins and be saved.

God bless you
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by fabulous01(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
With your wife?
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Nobleou(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
"You are a married person", like seriously?

Ur stupidity is second to none
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by chaloskyx: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
LOL YOUR PASTOR PROBABLY SLEPT WITH OLOSHOS BEFORE GOING ON THE PULPIT AND DOES NOT CARE WHILE YOU THE SHEEP ARE THERE QUESTIONING YOUR FAITH grin
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by MartinsD12(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise
Why must it be early in the morning on Sunday, some question self are senseless though, u know the right thing do it , your conscience is telling you it's not good you are still asking for what

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by ValarDoharis: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Anything you mind tells you that is bad and you do it, its a sin to you.
stanlink:
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by blackslayer: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

Sex with who? Your wife? If it is sex with your wife then why are you feeling guilty? Sex with your wife is ordained by God. But i am not saying go and be having sex in the church parking lot oh! That would be sacrilegious.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by simfrost90210: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

I think it's unfair and disrespectful to the Holy Spirit, to ask the public a question you yourself already know the answer to... Ọdirọ kwa mma!

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Churchians and sex-on-the-mind are like siamese twins joined at the head. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by charlsecy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service....
Sex is holy between a duly married couple.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Akell(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Are you passionate about reading and interested in building a collection of excellent Christian e-books without any cost?

If your answer is yes, then we invite you to like, share, and join our WhatsApp group.

Send me a DM

By becoming a member, you'll gain access to instant free Christian books from reputable authors like Kenneth Hagin Sr. and Jr., Joyce Meyer, and more. Join us and enjoy a treasure trove of inspiring literature.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by thinkmoney(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Sexual activity is not a sin... it’s a sin when you do it with the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by frozen70(f): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

Do you know that, if you or your wife needs sex and you are already preparing for church

You have to go back and attend to yourselves

Then go for your service, so that you can be relaxed and concentrate on what you came for

Especially if both of your are properly married

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Mayeldah(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Is she not your wife? Nothing wrong with having hot sex before going to church provided it is in a marriage setting.

Except you are doing it with a side chick, even at that go o church and pray for forgiveness. But don't join the work force to minister if you are worker
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by DonroxyII: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
I don't think there is a problem in this with your legal wife ... !
You ain't doing nothing wrong cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by nnewsnjobs: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Stupid question everywhere on nairaland. This place supposed to be rename stupidland.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by vivavik(f): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
kingreign:

Yes, the church isn't a place for the righteous only but more for sinners. This is because Jesus Christ didn't come to save the righteous or already saved souls, but he died to save sinners and draw them back to righteousness.

Please, when you go to church, pray for forgiveness and repentance of your sins and do not go back to your sins.

Forgiveness and repentance from what exactly? A married man? No naaa
He didn't commit any sin.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Boyjaco: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yes na you will even be so happy
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by BluntCrazeMan: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

So,, the sex was with your wife?
Or with someone who is not your wife??

Or your did the activities alone by yourself on your body??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Spiff20(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
But why should you have sex on a Sunday morning? Can't you wait till you're back from church? Or is that your church starts by 10am because I don't understand why you should be thinking of sex whilst preparing for church by 7am. You could probably sneak away during offering time for a quickie. Sex sex sex everytime.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

In Islam, intimacy within the confines of marriage is allowed anytime asides where prohibited like during Hajj, during the day in Ramadan, when a woman is in her menses amongst others...

For instance one can have intimacy with the wife and attend the Friday prayer without any thoughts of having committed sin. All is needed it to purify oneself with the bath after...

Alhamdulillah ní matil islam

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by fabbby(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. You ll feel better.

You responded to what your body needed and religious guilt stopped you from the subsequent pleasure of satisfaction
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by tiswell(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin
McLizbae:
Wrong topic! Let me help you correct your topic first. The correct topic should be [/b]Can I Still Go To Church After a Fornication/Adultery On A Sunday Morning?[b]

For the married folks, please try to include sex in the Sunday morning menu. I believe this brings the full vibe in the house of the Lord.
grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Tzar(m): 3:18am On Sep 18, 2023
I don’t think there is anything wrong with making love to your WIFE prior to being in the presence of God. Just ensure you take a bath after, ref Leviticus 15:18.
The only time it is recommended not to have sex with your wife is when you are fasting. This is just to demonstrate your sacrifice in seeking the face and mercies of God.
It is unmarried people who fornicate & go to church that are doing everything wrong!

stanlink:

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Iamanoited: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2023
YOU HAVE JUST COMPLETED A CIRCLE OF ACTIONS, INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS. NOW GO TO CHURCH TO UNWIND, RELAX AND RESTART NEW FEELINGS, THINKING AND REASONING. SUCH IS LIFE.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
donmik:
I just hope you 're not planning having sex with side chick cos if u do with your wife, u won't be bringing out for judgment

Can i know why you want to private chat me?
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by UncleKoboko: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
PricelessGem1:
Come out straight and tell us if as a married man as you said, that you had the sex in a holy matrimony with your lawfully wedded wife or another woman. When you do answer this, I will equally answer your question.
No peace for ME
MY USELESS OLD HAG WHÓRE MOTHER
MY DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER
and MY entire generations till eternity and beyond in Jesus mighty name Amen!!!.
WOE BETIDE ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATIONS

WHATEVER I LAY MY HANDS ON, I SHALL NOT PROSPER TILL THE END OF TIME.

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Meagainstthem: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2023
stanlink:

Nah jesus mother abi nah him girlfriend you bleep?Go church if you like but make sure you no pay offering because nah fool dey pay offering
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by tallfish145(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2023
kingreign:

Yes, the church isn't a place for the righteous only but more for sinners. This is because Jesus Christ didn't come to save the righteous or already saved souls, but he died to save sinners and draw them back to righteousness.

Please, when you go to church, pray for forgiveness and repentance of your sins and do not go back to your sins.
thats only he had committed a sin of fornication otherwise how can God punish a married man for having sex with his wife b4 going to an assembly of brainwashed fellow called church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.