Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? (26040 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by dapiluv: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2023
Yes! If you did it with your wife ,You are free to go to church my brother if other way bro.
I can’t judge ooooooo!
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by kingreign(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2023
emerged01:

Pls I need you to answer the below question
From your post,Jesus didnt come to say the righteous but the sinner. Will it be fine to say,you can make heaven without knowing Jesus? They are righteous people that doesnt know Jesus.

"6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."

James 14:6-7 (KJV)

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by kingreign(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

Which sin? Someone that said he is married?

K
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by bigtt76(f): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Pastors sef de fok in the morning before service cheesy

stanlink:
Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Ezenzu: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=stanlink post=125839633]Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise [/quote
Please, it is never wrong and never will be wrong. The person in question is your spouse it I am correct. Please, go ahead with her demand or yours. The high point of it is fasting. Even at that, you need to seek your spouse consent. Your problem is that you are being indoctrinated. Watch it!
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Benrosaria(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2023
You can even mount the pulpit and preach the gospel, after leaving Mosco on Sunday morning
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Allisgud: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2023
Hope u practice the legal appointed sex style,orderwise I no dey o grin
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Kevineleven(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2023
Sex with your wife is not a sin.
If eating when you are hungry is not a sin, bleeping when you feel horney is not.
Let me not go further.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Dennisochampa: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2023
As a married man?
Yes you can bang silly before going to church... It's your right and the Bible supports it...
As a single or unmarried person? I don't think so unless you don't have conscience or you don't fear God.
Fornication have always and will always be a sin no matter how we paint or justify it.
Thank God for His grace and mercy anyways because alot of singles go knack on Sunday morning still get mind enter church....
May God continue to see us all through and help us stay away from sin no matter how attractive or sweet it is.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Enice(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise
This is the consequence, when you let others do your thinking for you. Soon you'll be asking how many times and when is the right time to Bleep your wife

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Emma09(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
No big deal bro in as much it's ur wife. Early morning Sex is a good health therapy.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by ghiloman28(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Many people killed thier fellow human midnight of Sunday and still go to church sitting in front role
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by abibun: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Just make sure you take your bath
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by dododawa1: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Is a SIN
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by spencekat(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2023
As a married couple, you don't have any problem with that, except you guys fast every Sunday.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by emerged01(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2023
kingreign:

"6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."

James 14:6-7 (KJV)
You said he didnt come because of the righteous but the sinner,that a person that is healthy doesnt a doctor but the one who he is ill.
Is it fine to say people can be righteous without Jesus christ? You have not answer my question.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by fuqua: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2023
Your pastor does it so why can't you?!
stanlink:
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by spencekat(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2023
Emma09:
No big deal bro in as much[b][/b][/b] it's ur wife[b][b][/b]. Early morning Sex is a good health therapy.
You are correct!

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by JuanDeDios: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2023
kingreign:

Yes, the church isn't a place for the righteous only but more for sinners. This is because Jesus Christ didn't come to save the righteous or already saved souls, but he died to save sinners and draw them back to righteousness.

Please, when you go to church, pray for forgiveness and repentance of your sins and do not go back to your sins.
I don't understand. When did sex = sin?
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by allison3154: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Nothing spoil bro, that is the avenue to ask for forgiveness.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Inosky(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

As long as it's your wife you had sex with, it's not a sin even if it's on a Good Friday.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by PureNigerDeltan(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

If you have sex with your husband on a Sunday morning why then should you be feeling guilty?
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

grin

Have sex with whom?

Having sex is not the problem.
Give us the complete gist, let us know if you have a problem or not.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Freeko4: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

Salvation is a complex theological concept that varies among different Christian denominations and beliefs. It typically involves faith in Jesus Christ, repentance of sins, and a commitment to living a life in accordance with Christian principles. Engaging in sexual activities, even on a Sunday morning before service, is generally considered a matter of personal morality and conscience.

If you are feeling guilt or conflicted about your actions, it's important to remember that Christianity often emphasizes the importance of seeking forgiveness through sincere repentance. You can turn to prayer, seek guidance from a spiritual leader or counselor, and reflect on your actions in the context of your marriage and personal beliefs.

Ultimately, salvation is a matter of faith and relationship with God, and it's up to your personal beliefs and convictions to navigate your path. Talking to a trusted spiritual advisor or counselor within your specific Christian tradition may provide you with more specific guidance and support in addressing your feelings of guilt.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by stanlink(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Sultty:
go to church hoorny and stop whining
Lol
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by bunchyproject(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2023
NO.... DON'T
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by phemmyfour: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Yes, sex in marriage isn't a sin

2. Nothing is special about Sunday, it's like any other day. Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by doctorbabs(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2023
With your wife or side chick? If with your wife, not sin on you.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
I really dont have a straight answer to dat question, but one thing i know is, if u have a good relationship with God, u wouldn't wanna do dat..

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by rickleye: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Your question get K-leg !
What have you been doing all this while abstaining from sex on Sunday Morning before service or you didn’t have sex on Saturday evening on campus and head for church the next day in school ?
What’s the source of the confusion and condemnation?
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2023
I have come to realise that stuppidd and idiotic elements full this nairaland...
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Bellotelli: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
I don't know when it has become a sin for married couples to have sex any day. The exception is only
during fasting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / Who Created God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.