Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? (26076 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Bananapill: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise

Question? If it is with your wife,go to church

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Realist777: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
kingreign:

Yes, the church isn't a place for the righteous only but more for sinners. This is because Jesus Christ didn't come to save the righteous or already saved souls, but he died to save sinners and draw them back to righteousness.

Please, when you go to church, pray for forgiveness and repentance of your sins and do not go back to your sins.
Common man!
How is it a sin for someone to f^ck his wife before going to church?
It is great that you two go to church even after sweet sex provided that you are married, it is a sign of a happy home man!
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Menclothing: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
If with your partner why not
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by wallrichy: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
You are married my friend and you copulated with your wifey ofcourse...... abeg, go to church and dance like masquerade praising God. Don't you know that even some pastors do have some crazy sex early Sunday morning with their wives before climbing the pulpits, they claimed it gives them confidence and strength to preach. Somebody told me that a Pastor in Lagos suburb do go to the pastor's room during sermon and have sex with his wife to renew his preaching strength......It's well o......and by the way, That's call HOLY FUCKING.....
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Kay25(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise
If it's not adultery nor fornication u are free to go without guilt but even if it is the other way round why no go and confess ur sins ..don't ever let anything disconnect u from God's presence it might be there u will go and ur change will come via the word of God

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Paramount01(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
kingreign:

Yes, the church isn't a place for the righteous only but more for sinners. This is because Jesus Christ didn't come to save the righteous or already saved souls, but he died to save sinners and draw them back to righteousness.

Please, when you go to church, pray for forgiveness and repentance of your sins and do not go back to your sins.

For having sex with his partner?
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by managingpartner(f): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
As long you are married, there's no guilt, unless you are cohabiting.

quote author=stanlink post=125839633]Hello I'm just think if I will get salvation if I indulge in sexual activities early on a Sunday morning before going for service, the thought of guilt is all over my head although I'm married someone please advise [/quote]
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by AntiChristian: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all. Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

Who told you Jesus didn't have sex nor got married in the Bible?

You can only say it wasn't mentioned!
The biography of Jesus from 0-30years is filled with gaps!
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by IbileIfe: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yes.
Sinners are most welcome.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by BreconHills(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

You feel guilty for sleeping with your wife before Sunday service?
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by chukwuoke(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

Having sex Sunday with your rightful woman gives you the right to worship God. Except you did otherwise.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by ppogba: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
No Sunday will be complete without a stupid question on Nairaland.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by olamilarks(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Depends on how many rounds of s3x you had!
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

What is our business with what you do with your wife on a Sunday morning? undecided
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Juju70(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
You get mind come dey ask who na?? Imagine o
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by pongwa(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:
Christianity is very different from other religions of the world Ephesians 2:8-9.
To answer this question YES, God doesn't care about your sins although it has consequences but your soul us what matters
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Atlantis585: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
You better not ooo!
Hell awaits you already.
Repent.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by AllLovingGod: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
So long as you're married in the real way, making love to your wife is not a sin and I repeat, can never be sin. So you don't need to feel guilty about it, infact, if anything, you should be more grateful to God for the grace to fulfill His mandate given to mankind to multiple and fill the earth.

So bro, you're on good and should instead be very confident to appear before the presence of God.
God blessings on you sir.
stanlink:

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by FireUpNow(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
As long as you people are legally married to each other
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Googledotcom: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Yes you can
Nothing is wrong as long as you are married

Even if you are unmarried you should always run to God and not from Him whenever you commit any sin

Shalom
But shall we continue in sin that His grace may abound ?
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Lastborn0074: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
You didn't commit any sin by having intimacy with your wife, except it was with a strange woman. Rather, you have fulfilled God's plan for man.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Tunjaino4top: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sex in Holy matrimony is Called Holy Sex, You can do it and still for evangelism, heal the sick as well as going to church. Only when you are fasting it's required to be avoided
Fasting is self denial of fleshly pleasure i.e food, drinks, sex, e.t.c
So, just as eating food before going to church is not a sin & not a must, So sex before going to church in Holy matrimony is not a sin .
Note: these things only become weights when someone have to do it before going to church even it means going late to church.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Angrymode: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Do you feel guilty eating or pooing before going to Church? If your answer is No, you shouldn't feel guilty having sex with your husband or wife before going to church. I believe sex with your husband is not a sin anywhere in the Holy Bible. You can correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Sunmolar(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Your body is the temple of the holy spirit. Don't mess it up
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by saintneo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

Did you do the did with your wife? Then what is making you guilty? Unless your "wife" is not your wife.

Did you do the did with another entity (woman, girl, boy, man, beast, bird, fish, tree, living or non-living)? Then you committed adultery plus more (in case you swing in multiple directions). A church is a place of healing if you come with a contrite heart, but you need to confess to God and your wife, then ask for forgiveness. Else, you are wasting time and space coming to church.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by CaptainFM1: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
stanlink:

Smile! What will I say when I dey carry 2 packets of condom in my pocket enter church every Sunday morning to pick Church girls in the auditorium? We always end up in an hotel room after church service.

On one embarrassing Sunday, I want to bring out money for offering and condom fell from my pocket, the usher was visible annoyed and walked away. After service, she came to me and started preaching!

I gave her a lift home and we exchanged contacts only for her to start speaking in tongues for me almost every weekend. Those church workers that you think are saints are really very bed!
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by stanlink(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Smile! What will I say when I dey carry 2 packets of condom in my pocket enter church every Sunday morning to pick Church girls in the auditorium? We always end up in an hotel room after church service.

On one embarrassing Sunday, I want to bring out money for offering and condom fell from my pocket, the usher was visible annoyed and walked away. After service, she came to me and started preaching!

I gave her a lift home and we exchanged contacts only for her to start speaking in tongues for me almost every weekend. Those church workers that you think are saints are really very bed!

You na Bad Guyz
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by bukatyne(f): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
peacettw:
I dont understand humans anymore

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Abifarin16: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
If you are married, and the said action was with your wife, you don't have any problem.

It's like asking if you eat and go to church it is wrong. You didn't steal the food did you?

Sex has been bastardized that's why you feel guilty.

Don't over analyze somethings Abeg na were problem dey dey be that. How ur pastor take dey born child.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by integrity16(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yes only with your wife.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Hassan88(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na wa for you ooo!

Nothing is wrong with giving your wife what is due to her! Since you are MARRIED NA!
Just take your bath and move ahead! Even God is in support of that.

For those of you saying he has sinned! Please go and seek knowledge and don't mislead people.
Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by PricelessGem1: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Come out straight and tell us if as a married man as you said, that you had the sex in a holy matrimony with your lawfully wedded wife or another woman. When you do answer this, I will equally answer your question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.