Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? (26079 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? by Brakodi: 12:35pm On Jan 13
If the person with whom you sex is married to you then it is not sinful to have sex with such a person before going to church. Sex is created by God to be enjoyed by married couples.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement / The Bankruptcy Of The Prosperity Gospel: An Exercise In Biblical And Theological / 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.