Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities (9402 Views)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / Road Linking Bida To Katcha LGA Of Niger State Destroyed By Heavy Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by ezegenigbonine: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Sultty:
oga shut up if you don't have anything to say, I have my land around here though yet to complete it so i have a say

Who ask you to explain

2 Likes

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by ufuosman(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2023
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2023
Useless people

Yet you see them focused on south east.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by YourMrBoo: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Sultty:
oga shut up if you don't have anything to say, I have my land around here though yet to complete it so i have a say

Shut up modafk3r

Awon completer

Where Dem dey complete land... You mean completam to 10 hectares grin

Oshi

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by JuanDeDios: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Jeshurun90:
angry

This state is the worst state in southwest in terms of road network system! If I get the power, I fit kill all their leaders finish! angry
The same state has the highest numbers of leaders at the federal level right from Nigeria's inception. The same state has lots of industries and schools that are generating income for them.
I concur that Ogun State is the most misgovered state in Nigeria since 1999 to date.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by tobstarizhia(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2023
Slum dwelling. That's where most of their ilk are birthed

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by easzypeaszy(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2023
U see Ogun Governors and dis current one
Dey are cursed
Worst roads in Nigeria na Ogun state.

I will never allow my daughters or sons to marry frm dat state bc be like ancestral curse dey der blood.

Shame shame shame shame shame

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by prophetfire: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Kumid:
Blame the state government
A state with a very huge IGR base. Very useless governor.

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by kabeaze(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Repair of road as nothing to do spending huge amount of millions or billion, the government can salvage through quick and temporary fix, Ogun state government public work on road maintenance should wake up and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by ordovicianonly(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2023
Dapo Abiodun is the worst governor in Nigeria which makes him care less about roads in his state . Ogun state roads are death traps to road users . You can’t walk not to talk of driving or riding on Ogun state roads . It is we the community members that contribute to fix roads in Akute,Lambe,Denro,ishashi but this same governor is collecting taxes from all of us . The man is a disaster though Ogun state has never enjoyed the divided of democracy cos all the governors from 99 till date did nothing . Even the former president Olusegun Obasanjo did nothing to help Ogun state when he was the president for Good 8 years .

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by yuzjet(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2023
I stopped using that station particularly because of those roads.

One would think the facility should be enjoyed, but the stress one would experience getting in and out of the station is worst.

Even the money bike men and cab drivers would charge from the station to Kuto Motor Park is highly expensive.

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by phemmyfour: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2023
Kumid:
Blame the state government
Ogun State n bad roads

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Menclothing: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2023
The governor should look into it

If am a gov most bad roads are caused by people how do u all build houses without gutter
I saw once recently they build big big houses now erosion have taken up the road and is coming for their houses

You build gutter 1st b4 building house in all African countries except Nigeria

You don’t have a responsibile government do your part 1st

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Lisaint(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
One of the new road they just constructed at Akute under bridge

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by guru90: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
The way.... he just de talk Peter Obi matter make me to hate this man soyinka....

Let's him narrate his matter direct to Government... no one should assist him..

Nonsense man that can't mind his business....

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by FasasiAkeem(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by StrongInBed1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Are you sure that this is not somewhere in the east, waste can't have this..we are Omo London.

Torotos.

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Ewedegubbler: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Soyinka won’t see this. He’s busy doing gbegbere tatafo for obidients matter

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Sultty(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Shut up modafk3r

Awon completer

Where Dem dey complete land... You mean completam to 10 hectares grin

Oshi
avoid me

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by YourMrBoo: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultty:
avoid me

Ode

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by 12345baba(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Blame wole soyinka

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Okechinwadike: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
wait first, what actually is wrong with most Yoruba people? na una the vote rubbish yet na una the complain pass Haba

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Sultty(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Ode
empty head 🗣️
Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by jojothaiv(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
I have relatives from Ogun state and I always cry whenever I ply some of the route that leads home, DAP is nothing to write home about to say the least.

A good look at Akute coming from Ojodu will convince any new comer, man need to drop the clout chasing fights against imaginary dissenting voice and do what is expected of him, I totally detest his brand of politics.

Lisaint:
One of the new road they just constructed at Akute under bridge
Too pathetic, I'm glad I didn't bother coming down to Akute this time around.
Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
JuanDeDios:

I concur that Ogun State is the most misgovered state in Nigeria since 1999 to date.
It’s true. If it was governed properly it would be the best state in the country. Very beautiful state

1 Like

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by YourMrBoo: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultty:
empty head 🗣️

Is that all you can come up with!? 🤡
Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Anoze4real2022(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
chuose2:
South Wast3.

The land of skulls & thugs

We saw how Unknown gunmen turned cannibal in a particular region
Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Abdulhakeem7(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
chuose2:
South Wast3.

The land of skulls & thugs
South Eat the land of killers, 419 and ritualists
Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by joba4luv: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=TajuDEENaMao post=125840921]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/we-cant-fix-it-anymore-residents-bemoan-bad-road-linking-soyinka-terminal-52-ogun-communities/amp/[/quote

You are busy complaint of bad road leading to soyinka station road is Soyinka himself okay? A man with past glory opened his diarrhea mouth to say nonsense accorded himself with post of INEC chairman a cultists professor for that matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Gentlelox: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Compare to Delta State University main road... As in, federal road connecting Asaba the capital to Warri(area to the world). See d road.

Mami water don pack enter. Let me respect my age by keeping quiet

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Sultty(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Is that all you can come up with!? 🤡
yeah. I can't waste my energy and good curse on you, you'r not worth my time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Reopen Abuja-Kaduna Train Service, No Money Paid For Victims / Nigerians In Iran / FAAN To Divert All MMIA Flights To E Wing On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.