Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities (9405 Views)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / Road Linking Bida To Katcha LGA Of Niger State Destroyed By Heavy Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by YourMrBoo: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultty:
yeah. I can't waste my energy and good curse on you, you'r not worth my time

Yet you're flying over my mention lika witch 🧹🧹 🤡
Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by Lisaint(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
jojothaiv:
I have relatives from Ogun state and I always cry whenever I ply some of the route that leads home, DAP is nothing to write home about to say the least.

A good look at Akute coming from Ojodu will convince any new comer, man need to drop the clout chasing fights against imaginary dissenting voice and do what is expected of him, I totally detest his brand of politics.

Too pathetic, I'm glad I didn't bother coming down to Akute this time around.

A tour around Ogun state will make one shed tears
From lafenwa to sango to ijoko -akute
All this roads despite it proximity to Lagos
The governor is just living like an Emperor at the expense of tax payer

I just look at the quality of work CRANEBURG CONSTRUCTION is doing at Akute like
Road wey no fit last 6month

We really need to wake up in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities by jojothaiv(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lisaint:

A tour around Ogun state will make one shed tears
From lafenwa to sango to ijoko -akute
All this roads despite it proximity to Lagos
The governor is just living like an Emperor at the expense of tax payer

I just look at the quality of work CRANEBURG CONSTRUCTION is doing at Akute like
Road wey no fit last 6month

We really need to wake up in this country
I'm glad you can attest to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Reopen Abuja-Kaduna Train Service, No Money Paid For Victims / Nigerians In Iran / FAAN To Divert All MMIA Flights To E Wing On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.