Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? (17029 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician? / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Thomasankara(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
[/color]the image most people have in their head is Jim caviezel, no one actually knows what Jesus look like[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
This scripture talks about how growing long is a disgrace... A lot of men in the Bible grew long hair, including Jesus.

So are you telling me that Jesus was a disgrace for growing long hair
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by FarmTech(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Botragelad:

Oh, come off it! You're twisting the Bible to suit your own prejudices. Plaiting hair is not bad for men, because it's not a sin or a crime. It's just a style or a fashion choice. It has nothing to do with being a woman or a homosexual. There are many men in history and in different cultures who have plaited their hair, and they were not women or homosexuals. Some of the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans had plaited hair. Some of the Native Americans, Africans and Asians also have plaited hair. And some of the modern celebrities, athletes and musicians have plaited hair. Are you saying that they are all women or homosexuals?

You're also misusing the Bible verses about stumbling blocks and loving your neighbour. Those verses are not about judging or condemning others for their appearance or preferences. They are about being considerate and compassionate towards others who have different beliefs or convictions. They are about not causing others to sin or lose their faith by our actions or words.
So, don't use the Bible to bash or hate others who are different from you.
U can't even see the meaning of those passages i quoted. Those who plait their hair are a stumbling block to people who desire to do the same. Men shud not desire to look like women and vice versa. It is SINFUL.

Unfortunately u are busy calling ancient egyptisns, greeks, yeyebrities that are not even Christians or godly. Christians have a standard.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Godsongang: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hmmmm. I wish the trumpet could sound because I won see somethings about pastors, Alfas and traditional worshippers.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by luluman: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
A man plaiting his hair is an abomination. It Don't deceive yourself with grammars.
What s shame, who told you that? Quote where the bible called it abomination.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by luluman: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
Christians will say God looks at the heart not the body!

Can a lady wear only G-string under micro skirt and short crop to church?

No!

Shebi Jesus dey look only heart not outside body!

Plaiting hair is effeminate and only cuckold/LGBTQ guys would embrace it!

And our culture frowns at it.
Better shut up! Which culture frowns at what? In my own part of southwest our parents have plating hair as a tradition .Better shut up if you know nothing. Even the Bible never spoke agaisnt it.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Quenncee: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
ebubeson:
If you check some churches, you may see guys plaiting their hair. You may notice such amongst the instrumentalists, drummers, bass guitar players etc.
The question is, should a genuine Christian guy Plait his hair?

To me, it is not a good appearance for a genuine Christian guy. Such appearance cannot be easily used to preach, and it may not allow sinners to be convinced to repent.
did Jesus not pam his hair too?
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Botragelad: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
FarmTech:

U can't even see the meaning of those passages i quoted. Those who plait their hair are a stumbling block to people who desire to do the same. Men shud not desire to look like women and vice versa. It is SINFUL.

Unfortunately u are busy calling ancient egyptisns, greeks, yeyebrities that are not even Christians or godly. Christians have a standard.
I just gave the meaning of the Bible passage. Those who plait their hair are not a stumbling block to anyone who desires to do the same. Men and women are free to choose how they want to look, as long as they are not hurting or harming anyone. It is not sinful to have a different style or preference. It is sinful to judge or condemn others for their appearance or choices(bible)

You're also ignoring the context and the message of the Bible verses you quoted. Those verses are not about plaiting hair or looking like women. They are about being sensitive and respectful to others who have different opinions or convictions on matters that are not essential to salvation.

You're missing the point of the examples I gave you. I'm not saying that ancient Egyptians, Greeks, celebrities or anyone else are Christians or godly. I'm saying that plaiting hair is not a sign of being a woman or a homosexual. I'm saying that plaiting hair is a common and normal practice in many cultures and times. I'm saying that plaiting hair is not a moral issue, but a personal one. Why's that so hard for you to understand?
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by thinkmoney(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:
It's his choice.
But not Gods choice ....according to the bible
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by thinkmoney(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
Botragelad:
That's a right peculiar take, and I must say I disagree with it, mate! To say that a "genuine" Christian shouldn't have their hair in a particular style seems a bit judgy, if you don't mind me sayin' so.
As far as I can tell, there's nothin' in the Bible that says Christians can't have their hair in any particular way.

The idea that a Christian's appearance should be a certain way to "preach" or "convince" others seems a bit backwards, if ya ask me. After all, the Bible says that "man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart." (1 Samuel 16:7)
The focus should be on the person's character and actions, not on how they choose to look, yeah?
The Bible actually tells us how we can style our hair
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Quantum57(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Happy Sunday y'all. Often this days I see people keeping dread and plait their hair and still come to church in such manner. Who am I to judge anyone.

We all know the truth and it's only the truth that will set us all free.

In The book of 1st Corinthians 11:14 & 15 the bible say: "If a man have long hair, it is a shame to him". Vrs15: if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her, for her hair is given her for her covering.

I nor dey for long Tori. The bible is real and the word of god is truth and life.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
But it doesn't change the fact that the image of the Jesus we know has long hair.
Thomasankara:
[/color]the image most people have in their head is Jim caviezel, no one actually knows what Jesus look like[color=#770077]
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Botragelad: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
thinkmoney:

The Bible actually tells us how we can style our hair
Dude cite an example!
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Wisereborn: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Make we dey plait hair dey Wetin God want?
Them plant your placenta for there

If your spirit no accept am, move!

The time we should spend communing with God Almighty, we spend judging others undecided

Hmmmm it is well
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Akell(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Are you passionate about reading and interested in building a collection of excellent Christian e-books without any cost?

If your answer is yes, then we invite you to like, share, and join our WhatsApp group.

Send me a DM

By becoming a member, you'll gain access to instant free Christian books from reputable authors like Kenneth Hagin Sr. and Jr., Joyce Meyer, and more. Join us and enjoy a treasure trove of inspiring literature.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Thomasankara(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
[/color] Samantha you like argument to suit your narrative, you are educated enough to question anyone who will come to show you a picture of someone who lived over 2000years ago. You should ask what technology was use to get his image. If you argue with me any longer, I will spank your big......... grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
But it doesn't change the fact that the image of the Jesus we know has long hair.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by thinkmoney(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Botragelad:

Dude cite an example!
Ok thanks. The Bible do not give direction on every issues we have in the world today but the Bible also teaches us by stories, inferences, parables and other subtle ways.
We have a precedent in Egypt many thousands of years ago that can teach us how God wants us to fashion ourselves. Moses escaped from pharaoh and when he was in the desert of Midea, the people that first saw him took him for an Egyptian. What made them come to this conclusion you may wonder? It’s certainly because of the way he appeared (and talked).
God was careful in the many commandments he gave the Israelites. He discouraged tattoos, some form of beards and cloth fashions because he really wanted them to look distinct from the ungodly people around them.
So any dressing that makes you look more like Marlian than a Matthew may be unpleasant to God. You see how police profile one by dressing? God really want us to identify ourselves even by our dressing and fashion.
This also depends on the prevailing culture, sentiments and local society. The point is made clear when we consider this Bible verse , Romans 12:1 So, then, because we have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us,a and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us. We have to be careful really how others view us. And we have to consider what is acceptable in the society we are in and measure it against the Bible.
And stop being molded by this system of things. Romana 12:2a

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
And I believe that you're also educated enough to question any book that was apparently written 2000 years ago.

You can't believe in the Bible and not believe in the image of Jesus because they go together.. Both the Bible and the image were created by the same person.
Thomasankara:
[/color] Samantha you like argument to suit your narrative, you are educated enough to question anyone who will come to show you a picture of someone who lived over 2000years ago. You should ask what technology was use to get his image. If you argue with me any longer, I will spank your big......... grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin[color=#770077]
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Botragelad: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
thinkmoney:

Ok thanks. The Bible do not give direction on every issues we have in the world today but the Bible also teaches us by stories, inferences, parables and other subtle ways.
We have a precedent in Egypt many thousands of years ago that can teach us how God wants us to fashion ourselves. Moses escaped from pharaoh and when he was in the desert of Midea, the people that first saw him took him for an Egyptian. What made them come to this conclusion you may wonder? It’s certainly because of the way he appeared (and talked).
God was careful in the many commandments he gave the Israelites. He discouraged tattoos, some form of beards and cloth fashions because he really wanted them to look distinct from the ungodly people around them.
So any dressing that makes you look more like Marlian than a Matthew may be unpleasant to God. You see how police profile one by dressing? God really want us to identify ourselves even by our dressing and fashion.
This also depends on the prevailing culture, sentiments and local society. The point is made clear when we consider this Bible verse , Romans 12:1 So, then, because we have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us,a and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us. We have to be careful really how others view us. And we have to consider what is acceptable in the society we are in and measure it against the Bible.
And stop being molded by this system of things. Romana 12:2a
Well, I appreciate your effort to use the Bible as a guide for your fashion choices, but I think you're making some faulty assumptions and interpretations. Let me show you why.

First of all, you're using the example of Moses in Egypt as a precedent for how God wants us to dress. But you're forgetting that Moses was raised as an Egyptian prince, not as an Israelite slave. He was not trying to look like an Egyptian, he was one by culture and education. He did not know his true identity until he was older. He did not choose his appearance to please God or to distinguish himself from the ungodly people around him. He simply wore what was normal and expected for his social status and background.

Secondly, you're using the commandments that God gave the Israelites as a standard for all Christians in all times and places. But you're ignoring that those commandments were given to a specific people in a specific context. They were not meant to be universal or timeless rules for everyone. They were rather expressions of God's covenant with Israel and his desire to make them a holy nation among the nations. They were also reflections of the cultural and historical situations in which they lived. They were not about the outward appearance, but about the inward obedience and devotion.

Using the verse from Romans 12:1 as a proof that we have to be careful how others view us. But you're missing the point of that verse and the whole chapter. Paul is not talking about dressing or fashion in that verse. He is talking about offering our bodies as living sacrifices to God, which means our whole lives and actions. He is not saying that you have to conform to the expectations or opinions of others. He is saying that you have to transform your minds and renew your thinking according to God's will. He is not saying that you have to identify ourselves by our dressing or fashion. He is saying that you have to identify yourselves by your gifts and roles in the body of Christ.

The Bible doesn't give any specific instructions or examples. It doesn't say that you have to look like Egyptians or Israelites or Marlians or Matthews. It doesn't say that you have to follow the trends or the traditions of your society. So where's yours coming from??
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Thomasankara(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
[/color]virtually all Historical scholars of which I'm one believe that a character named Jesus existed. I recommend a historical book called the history of middle East to you, by Peter Mansfield, I bet you will enjoy it.[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
And I believe that you're also educated enough to question any book that was apparently written 2000 years ago.

You can't believe in the Bible and not believe in the image of Jesus because they go together.. Both the Bible and the image were created by the same person.

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Thomasankara(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
[/color]Socrates, Aristotle and Plato were great scholars,they were born before Jesus and they wrote things. What we are saying is that those image you are seeing are impersonators and some of them still edist[color=#770077]
Samantha124:

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by drololaaof: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Botragelad:
That's a right peculiar take, and I must say I disagree with it, mate! To say that a "genuine" Christian shouldn't have their hair in a particular style seems a bit judgy, if you don't mind me sayin' so.
As far as I can tell, there's nothin' in the Bible that says Christians can't have their hair in any particular way.

The idea that a Christian's appearance should be a certain way to "preach" or "convince" others seems a bit backwards, if ya ask me. After all, the Bible says that "man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart." (1 Samuel 16:7)
The focus should be on the person's character and actions, not on how they choose to look, yeah?
You are it was quoted in the that men should not indulge in women apparels
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by drololaaof: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Botragelad:

You wrong it was quoted in the bible that men should not indulge in women apparels .
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
ebubeson:

Such appearance cannot be easily used to preach,
How i wish all those claiming Christians are going to meet people at home to preach like JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Matthew 10:11-13smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Botragelad: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
drololaaof:

You wrong it was quoted in the bible that men should not indulge in women apparels .
You're talking bollocks, mate. You're quoting the Bible out of context and without understanding.

The verse you're referring to is Deuteronomy 22:5, which says that "A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this." .But you're forgetting that this verse was not given as a universal or timeless rule for all people in all places and times. It was rather given as a specific commandment for the Israelites in their historical and cultural situation. It was part of the law that God gave them to make them a holy nation among the nations. It was also a reflection of the social and moral norms of their time. It was not about the outward appearance, but about the inward obedience and devotion.

You're also ignoring that this verse does not define what men's clothing or women's clothing are. It does not say that men cannot wear skirts or dresses, or that women cannot wear trousers or shirts. It does not say that men cannot have long hair or earrings, or that women cannot have short hair or tattoos. It does not say that men cannot wear pink or purple, or that women cannot wear blue or green. It does not say anything about the style, colour, material, or design of clothing. It only says that men and women should not wear clothing that belongs to the opposite sex.

Different cultures have different ways of dressing and expressing their gender identity. What may be considered men's clothing in one culture may be considered women's clothing in another. What may be considered appropriate for one occasion may be considered inappropriate for another. What may be considered a sign of respect or modesty may be considered a sign of disrespect or indecency.

In some cultures, such as Scotland, India, or Fiji, it is normal and acceptable for men to wear skirts or dresses. What exactly are you saying??
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by thinkmoney(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Botragelad:

Well, I appreciate your effort to use the Bible as a guide for your fashion choices, but I think you're making some faulty assumptions and interpretations. Let me show you why.

First of all, you're using the example of Moses in Egypt as a precedent for how God wants us to dress. But you're forgetting that Moses was raised as an Egyptian prince, not as an Israelite slave. He was not trying to look like an Egyptian, he was one by culture and education. He did not know his true identity until he was older. He did not choose his appearance to please God or to distinguish himself from the ungodly people around him. He simply wore what was normal and expected for his social status and background.

Secondly, you're using the commandments that God gave the Israelites as a standard for all Christians in all times and places. But you're ignoring that those commandments were given to a specific people in a specific context. They were not meant to be universal or timeless rules for everyone. They were rather expressions of God's covenant with Israel and his desire to make them a holy nation among the nations. They were also reflections of the cultural and historical situations in which they lived. They were not about the outward appearance, but about the inward obedience and devotion.

Using the verse from Romans 12:1 as a proof that we have to be careful how others view us. But you're missing the point of that verse and the whole chapter. Paul is not talking about dressing or fashion in that verse. He is talking about offering our bodies as living sacrifices to God, which means our whole lives and actions. He is not saying that you have to conform to the expectations or opinions of others. He is saying that you have to transform your minds and renew your thinking according to God's will. He is not saying that you have to identify ourselves by our dressing or fashion. He is saying that you have to identify yourselves by your gifts and roles in the body of Christ.

The Bible doesn't give any specific instructions or examples. It doesn't say that you have to look like Egyptians or Israelites or Marlians or Matthews. It doesn't say that you have to follow the trends or the traditions of your society. So where's yours coming from??
I disagree with you on many of your takes. You do not really understand fully my Bible (sorry) or basis for my argument I will show you.
Moses is not to be blamed for how or where he is born. The lesson we can get at that incident with the people that encountered him (which I actually stressed) is that they identify him with some people because of the way he appeared. And that is actually my point.
It’s totally false when you say Old Testament commands do not bear on us today. Granted many of them have served their purpose especially those that have to do with the temple and those that in a way foreshadowed the redemption work of Christ like sacrificing of animals. All those and the temple obligations have come to fulfillment with Christ. Still other commandment and teachings on morals, love of God and how we should live a peculiar life is still very valid. The only scriptures Jesus and the early Christians actually had and that they lived by and that guide their teachings and inspiration is the Old Testament.
And that portion in the Bible that talked about the witnesses around us ACTUALLY point out that “cloud of witnesses “ for us so we can be careful and live our lives in a way it will show as a sacrifice acceptable to God. Sacrifices you must agree with me entails doing away with some things just to please God.
Christianity unlike what people today what to paint it as is not a life of doing what’s just good for yourself, it’s a life of consideration to others. That’s why the Bible said in Romans 14:21; 21 It is best not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything over which your brother stumbles.
People always watch people. You can’t give glory to God when you appear in a way that make people associate you with Yahoo yahoo people or some other set of people that society link with vices. That’s Christian life.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Chetas81(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:
It's his choice.
god choice also,if im correct
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Chetas81(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rich4god:
I do not think there is anything wrong in plaiting of hair.
you mean man must look like woman, hhhhmmm oga oo
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Stevebuffet: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
athaliya:

Don't twist the bible, having long hair is different from having braided hair. The bible said having a man having long hair is a shame,braiding wasn't mentioned at all regarding men.
Stop where the bible stops. If you add a word to the bible, all the curses in the bible will be added to you.

Rev 18 vs 22 If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Is it not when you have long hairs , that you will be able to plait it?
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Botragelad: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
thinkmoney:

I disagree with you on many of your takes. You do not really understand fully my Bible (sorry) or basis for my argument I will show you.
Moses is not to be blamed for how or where he is born. The lesson we can get at that incident with the people that encountered him (which I actually stressed) is that they identify him with some people because of the way he appeared. And that is actually my point.
It’s totally false when you say Old Testament commands do not bear on us today. Granted many of them have served their purpose especially those that have to do with the temple and those that in a way foreshadowed the redemption work of Christ like sacrificing of animals. All those and the temple obligations have come to fulfillment with Christ. Still other commandment and teachings on morals, love of God and how we should live a peculiar life is still very valid. The only scriptures Jesus and the early Christians actually had and that they lived by and that guide their teachings and inspiration is the Old Testament.
And that portion in the Bible that talked about the witnesses around us ACTUALLY point out that “cloud of witnesses “ for us so we can be careful and live our lives in a way it will show as a sacrifice acceptable to God. Sacrifices you must agree with me entails doing away with some things just to please God.
Christianity unlike what people today what to paint it as is not a life of doing what’s just good for yourself, it’s a life of consideration to others. That’s why the Bible said in Romans 14:21; 21 It is best not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything over which your brother stumbles.
People always watch people. You can’t give glory to God when you appear in a way that make people associate you with Yahoo yahoo people or some other set of people that society link with vices. That’s Christian life.
Read carefully, learn to space and understand before responding to my messages. You do not really understand fully my argument or basis for my response.

You're missing the point of the example of Moses in Egypt. I'm not blaming Moses for how or where he was born. I'm saying that his appearance was not a deliberate choice to identify himself with a certain group of people. He was not trying to look like an Egyptian or a Hebrew. He was simply wearing what was normal and expected for his social status and background. He did not know his true identity or purpose until God revealed it to him later in his life. His appearance was not a sign of his faith or obedience to God. It was rather a result of his culture and education.

Secondly, you're misunderstanding the role and relevance of the Old Testament commands for people who choose them today. I'm not saying that they are all irrelevant or invalid. I'm saying that they are not all applicable or binding for all Christians in all times and places. They were given to a specific people in a specific context, and they have to be interpreted and applied accordingly. Some of them have been fulfilled or abolished by Christ, such as the ceremonial laws and the civil laws. Some of them have been reaffirmed or modified by Christ, such as the moral laws and the love laws. Some of them have been clarified or expanded by Christ.

The Old Testament is still useful and valuable for the Christians today, as it reveals God's character and plan, and it points them to Christ. But it is not the final or complete revelation of God's will and word. You have to read it in light of the New Testament, which is the fulfillment and interpretation of the Old Testament. They have to follow Christ, who is the perfect and ultimate lawgiver and lawkeeper. *Bible*

Mate, you're misapplying the verse from Hebrews 12:1 about the cloud of witnesses. I'm not saying that you should not care about how others view you. I'm saying that we should not be influenced or intimidated by how others view you. The cloud of witnesses are not the people around you who may judge or criticize you for your appearance or choices. They are rather the people before us/them who have lived by faith and obedience to God, and who have finished their race successfully. They are not examples of how people should dress or fashion ourselves. They are examples of how people should trust and follow God.

The verse is not telling you to be careful and live our lives in a way that shows as a sacrifice acceptable to God. It is telling you to throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles you, and to run with endurance the race that is set before you. It is telling you to focus on Jesus, who is the author and perfecter of your faith, and who endured the cross and despised the shame for your sake. It is telling you to live by faith and obedience, not by sight and opinion.

It doesn't give us any specific instructions or examples. It doesn't say that you have to look like Egyptians or Israelites or Yahoo yahoo, whatever you call it people or Matthews. It doesn't say that you have to follow the trends or the traditions of your society. It doesn't say that you have to please ourselves or others with your dressing or fashion. Simple sense! Read to assimilate and learn, resist the urge to argue blindly!
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Rich4god(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
you mean man must look like woman, hhhhmmm oga oo

There are people who from birth have long hairs. Do you suggest they cut it.
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Can you prove that they're impersonators? Were you there 2000 years ago?
Thomasankara:
[/color]Socrates, Aristotle and Plato were great scholars,they were born before Jesus and they wrote things. What we are saying is that those image you are seeing are impersonators and some of them still edist[color=#770077]
Re: Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
You're recommending me a book to read when I have a pile of assignments that I've been delaying to write and submit... grin grin grin
Thomasankara:
[/color]virtually all Historical scholars of which I'm one believe that a character named Jesus existed. I recommend a historical book called the history of middle East to you, by Peter Mansfield, I bet you will enjoy it.[color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? / Cardinal John Onaiyekan Retires As Archbishop Of Abuja / 20 Commandments Of Muhammad The Founder Of Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.