Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet (40125 Views)

Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by nevplus(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
SpaceTour:
Is he from Anambra ?
From okija in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by AmazingELixir: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok
But their communities are a big mess with kidnappers, hoodlums and unknown gunmen terrorizing and over running their villages.

These Igbo billionaires are not wise aswear.

Buying 60 Billion Naira jet when you cannot spend a few million to secure your own backyard.

undecided

Seems you're suffering from Ipob archaic mentality or worse.

Which part of this country is safe as at today.....even the dead are still being harvested...so respect yourself and shut your traps if you have nothing meaningful to post.

Meanwhile Well done Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi.....You are a man with jumbo sized ballz.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
While owning Nigerian banks hahaha
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by YouAreNobody: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
victory36:
pls, I'm Igbo, but I don't see this as a flex at all. Igbos should at least invest 50% of their capital in the east and not giving it to other regions so they can brag about how developed their land is without giving credit to these Igbo businesses.
true talk
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by goslowgoslow(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Obyangel:
Igbo Amaka

Yoruba Amaka

Hausa Amaka

Binis Amaka

Ijaw Amaka

Nigeria Amaka cool
Every tribe Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by YouAreNobody: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
casualobserver:
Only drug dealers, pastors and other dubious people pay cash for a jet. Even Dangote I can bet you did not pay cash. It is stupid to pay cash. You don’t build a company like Nestoil by being financially stupid…this is not tithe money.

What they do is obtain finance from a finance company abroad and write off the annual expenses and finance costs as operational costs. That’s one of the reasons why most of their jets are registered abroad. Secondly nobody pays full retail price for certain jets except it is a new model in high demand or it is a Dassault….they (Dassault)don’t give discounts…. every one else does. Bombardier for instance, nobody pays retail.

The typical acquisition cost for a jet like that will go something like this: $10-20m initial deposit with the balance financed over 10 yrs. The annual payments will be roughly $4-6m which will go on Nestoi’s books as operating expenses deduction. These figures could be even less if it is leased.
Poor man advising a wealthy man on how to spend his money. undecided
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Bwilliam(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok
But their communities are a big mess with kidnappers, hoodlums and unknown gunmen terrorizing and over running their villages.

Buying 60 Billion Naira jet when you cannot spend a few million to secure your own backyard.

You'll manage to buy data with 100 Naira and come online to say rubbish.

Do you know the man personally?
Do you know what he is doing for his people privately?

Do you expect a private individual to take on the responsibility of the government?
Did he run for governor, representative, senator or president?

Have all the Northern billionaires and those in power, secured their own backyards.
How many IDP's and almajari's have they helped? Have the unknown gunmen that are terrorizing and over running their villages, been dealt with?

Have all the western billionaires and those in government secured their backyards and defended their cultures and traditions.

It's easy to criticize, especially knowing deep down that you may never attain the heights that those men have reached

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Basicend: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

He huzzled for his money bro and free to spend it anyhow he likes. . What is your own self?

Is he the one that created poverty is his community. . ?

If na pastor or imam now you people will start ranting. . Now a businessman emerged from the dust. . You go still give excuses up and down. .

If they give u his kind of opportunities to arise, I know people like you will squander it.

Poverty people and entitlement mentality self. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by goslowgoslow(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is one of the thieves that benefited from oil subsidy scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by goslowgoslow(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Basicend:

He huzzled for his money bro and free to spend it anyhow he likes. . What is your own self?

I is he the one that created poverty is his community. . ?

If na pastor or imam now you people will start ranting. . Now a business emerged from the dust. . You go still give excuses up and down. .

If they give u his kind of opportunities to arrives, I know people like you will squander it.

Poverty people and entitlement mentality self. .
It seems you don't realize that the these are the people that benefited from oil subsidy scam!
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Ikaeniyan0: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

This comment does not make sense

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by YouAreNobody: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

No vex oo, Sha na your mother's concubine or step father mis train you to dey ask stupid questions about like who them swear for

Your mama concubine just raise you like billy the dog wey dey bark about where it isn't needed

You sef reason am, if you make your own creative comment without qouting me will you die?! Abi na your mama raise you to dey look for attention about

Anyways to answer you in simple tense, Car wey I dey drive at my age your father can't afford it at his age

He asked you a very pertinent question and you retorted with insults. too bad
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Ikaeniyan0: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
goslowgoslow:

It seems you don't realize that the these are the people that benefited from oil subsidy scam!
Can you explain how he benefited he benefited from oil subsidy scam?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by sonofsteven: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

My people are perishing for lack of knowledge

My guy keep calm, you can't tell a man who worked hard for his money on how to spend the money

You don't know him personally nor seen his village or know any relations or people from his village, be calming down
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by YouAreNobody: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
warlordd:
Yet he has next to zero investment in his state Anambra and his town Okija. The last time I heard of him, he was almost exchanging blows with Ifeanyi Uba during elections in Ihiala.
lolzzz....you've spoken as a true hater. You know nothing about the man and you're spewing thrash. The man owns one of the best paediatric clinics in the country, sited in his home town, and they give almost free treatment there

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by iammo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
YouAreNobody:

He asked you a very pertinent question and you retorted with insults. too bad

I asked my own question as well... Uncultured people might call it insult but non of my concern

World would be a better place if we learn to mind our own business

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Basicend: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
toprealman:

Real wisdom is in telling a billionaire how to spend his spare 60 billion I suppose.
You go advise tire!

I can tell you for free that the clown doesn't even have #10,000 in his bank account. .

Internet warrior. .

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Olajide200(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fvcking billionaires full this country wey we no dey hear their names sha. 60billion. Make some people never get 2mill for account, person no go hear word for area again

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by ignisaqua(f): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

One millionth sense of Francesco Scaramanga u no go ever get.
At this point wit Lagos/ Nigeria angry u came to display the abundant stupidity n illiteracy in you thru tribalistic jab.
are yu not occupied with better things ,must u be stupid? if at all u Ve visited the region,u wld shut it .

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by mrksquare: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

This dude is from Asaba axis of Delta State. And I know for a fact that the IPOB menace didn't rear it's head in Asaba.

So this your generalisation is neither here nor there. Just so fast to classify very name that sound synonymous to Igbo as hailing from the South East.
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by mrksquare: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
This dude that bought the cemetery in Abuloma, in Rivers state where his company is domicile just so he could expand his company.

It is a common sight seeing this dude on his Roce Ross phantom whenever he is going to his company.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by membranus: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Obyangel:
Igbo Amaka

Yoruba Amaka

Hausa Amaka

Binis Amaka

Ijaw Amaka

Nigeria Amaka cool

Finally a detribalised person on Nairaland.

Obyangel amaka!

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by BabaIbo: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

No vex oo, Sha na your mother's concubine or step father mis train you to dey ask stupid questions about like who them swear for

Your mama concubine just raise you like billy the dog wey dey bark about where it isn't needed

You sef reason am, if you make your own creative comment without qouting me will you die?! Abi na your mama raise you to dey look for attention about

Anyways to answer you in simple tense, Car wey I dey drive at my age your father can't afford it at his age

Ranting of a fo ol...

Assuming you're wise, that question would have helped you retrace your life but you are unwi se.

Since you want to be petty, I full ground, no shaking.

Let's go there!

Wey rey, no be to dey make mouth, you are a known empty ves sel.
Abeg, make we dey drop receipt as you dey make the mouth abeg.

Drop the best car in your garage and I drop mine, I will also drop a clear evidence that shows I own it, I hope you will do the same.

My father in a discussion about cars? No, I won't argue with cars when it comes to that, I will like us to take it to trailers level.

Direct any argument about cars to me instead.

Are you game?
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Solsix(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

U don't know him and what he has done for his community
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Philomath1212: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
The same Nestoil that owes workers salary for months...
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

1: Flight range . Ability to fly long range without stopping for refueling

2: Inflight Entertainment system, Do you want Wifi? Or just GPS maps and DVD entertainment

3: Sitting configuration: do you want a mini bed, a mini conference style sitting

4: Top Speed: Ability to fly from Heathrow to MM2 in 7 hours so that you can spend your weekend in Nigeria and resume work in UK on Monday

5: Cost of maintenance; how many crew does it require? Two pilots, a steward two stewards two pilots
Interesting kiss

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by casualobserver: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Poor man advising a wealthy man on how to spend his money. undecided

I am not advising anyone , just lecturing you poor how the rich spend and end up richer. a poor man like you will use all his money to buy a car, a rich man will take that money and invest and use to return to finance a car. So when the car is old and has no value he still has his capital.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by YouAreNobody: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

I asked my own question as well... Uncultured people might call it insult but non of my concern

World would be a better place if we learn to mind our own business

It's amusing hearing you refer to someone else as uncultured while you exhibit all the traits of a lout. That's too bad for someone your age. I guess the question the young man asked you hit a nerve which is why you lashed out at him but you know the truth is bitter, don't you?

Also, this is a public forum and making a comment here means anyone is free to reply
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by highchief1: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
gistray:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth

I shall never be poor please Jesus
lol amen but no be power.when a child is born he needs serious prayers.Grace speaks louder than hardwork
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by YouAreNobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
casualobserver:

I am not advising anyone , you lecturing you poor how the rich spend without spending.. a poor man like you will use all his money to buy a car, a rich man will take that money and invest and use to return to finance a car. So when the car is old and has no value he still has his capital.
If you have the finances to make an outright purchase of an item, you do it. Billionaires and even millionaires worldwide do that. It's in a situation where you can't fund it, then you seek financing.
You're not as smart as you're trying to make yourself seem.
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Omoawoke2(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

🤣🤣🤣
Point me to the Yoruba billionaires in the East with their investments

Who goes to the east to invest?

Everybody goes to a land of honey, that’s why people from all over the world go to US to invest and greener pastures
And that’s why people all over Nigeria come to Lagos to invest and for greener pastures

Southwest is the US power house of Nigeria
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by casualobserver: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
YouAreNobody:

If you have the finances to make an outright purchase of an item, you do it. Billionaires and even millionaires worldwide do that. It's in a situation where you can't fund it, then you seek financing.
You're not as smart as you're trying to make yourself seem.

That’s why you are poor. This is. It iPhone or even a noise, you don’t pay $75m in cash for a jet because that money can make you more than $75 in 5 yrs if you know how to invest but the jet won’t be worth $35 in 5 yrs. You clearly have the mindset of a poor man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos / 9 Wedding Guests Die In Edo Road Accident (Photos) / Why Do People In The Diaspora Come Back To Nigeria To Settle When They Get Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.