Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet (40129 Views)

Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Abifarin16: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=Obyangel post=125848754]Igbo Amaka

Yoruba Amaka

Hausa Amaka

Binis Amaka

Ijaw Amaka

Nigeria Amaka cool[/quote
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Fdot(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Keep quiet! you haven't gone to this man's community. His community in Ihiala is one of the finest in the country. Do the research

skaramanga:
Ok
But their communities are a big mess with kidnappers, hoodlums and unknown gunmen terrorizing and over running their villages.

These Igbo billionaires are not wise aswear.

Buying 60 Billion Naira jet when you cannot spend a few million to secure your own backyard.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Backpedal: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok
But their communities are a big mess with kidnappers, hoodlums and unknown gunmen terrorizing and over running their villages.

Buying 60 Billion Naira jet when you cannot spend a few million to secure your own backyard.

Stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by YouAreNobody: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
casualobserver:

That’s why you are poor. This is. It iPhone or even a noise, you don’t pay $75m in cash for a jet because that money can make you more than $75 in 5 yrs if you know how to invest but the jet won’t be worth $35 in 5 yrs. You clearly have the mindset of a poor man
hahahahahahahah......only a pauper will quickly call someone else (who he knows absolutely nothing about) poor.

anyways, this conversation is a waste of my precious time.
Do have a good day
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Obyangel: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
membranus:

Finally a detribalised person on Nairaland.

Obyangel amaka!

I love you plenty grin
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by casualobserver: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
YouAreNobody:

hahahahahahahah......only a pauper will quickly call someone else (who he knows absolutely nothing about) poor.

anyways, this conversation is a waste of my precious time.
Do have a good day

You can tell a poor man or a rich man by the way they talk and their views on life, finances etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Obyangel: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Every tribe Amaka.

More blessings sir, God bless our (only) country Nigeria
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by ufotunang: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

. what about Aliko dangote that is from kano state a billionaire... bandits are kidnapping and attacking his people in his LGA area...his village, community is not developed..his people in his village are living in poverty hunger hardship..
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by NotProphet: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Who goes to the east to invest?

Everybody goes to a land of honey, that’s why people from all over the world go to US to invest and greener pastures
And that’s why people all over Nigeria come to Lagos to invest and for greener pastures

Southwest is the US power house of Nigeria
lolz
mumu
so why are now looking for appointment in Anambra grin

Lagos is the smallest state in the SW and Nigeria as a whole. u guys will never mention the 5 other states but attribute the whole of SW to lagos alone grin

if not for federal capital territory, lagos for they drag with Osun and ekiti state today grin

we are waiting for Nigeria capital territory to move from Abuja tomorrow lets see if one useless governor that will take over will be claiming and jumping like frog that he built abuja just as tinubu is claiming Lagos grin
or the entire north central will now be claiming abuja as u guys are doing to Lagos now grin

mumu people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by ufotunang: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Instead of using the money to build a refinery.... nigeria has no workable refinery
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by YouAreNobody: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
casualobserver:

You can tell a poor man or a rich man by the way they talk and their views on life, finances etc.
Well, you're wrong. I'm wealthy enough not to be affected by the useless policies of your useless government and, when shit hits the fan I simply go back to my base and leave your country for you.
I'm wealthy enough I can retire today and my investments will sustain me and my kids. I may not be wealthy enough to buy a private jet, but I'll get there soon
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by zelnababa(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
auch22:
Igbo men doing doings afonjas will be entering trailers for sallah
like say you go ever near d jet
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by ruggedtimi(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

ontop him own money

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by PicconSocials: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Picture Perfect? We need you to win on Piccon app. It’s free just download and join the upcoming Smile contest

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ajieneee.piccon
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by bigcasava1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

I will answer wait make i come down from Keke, you go collect
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Is he an Igbo Man or He is from Rivers State?
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by casualobserver: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Well, you're wrong. I'm wealthy enough not to be affected by the useless policies of your useless government and, when shit hits the fan I simply go back to my base and leave your country for you.
I'm wealthy enough I can retire today and my investments will sustain me and my kids. I may not be wealthy enough to buy a private jet, but I'll get there soon

Keep deceiving yourself. Rich men don’t feel a need to brag online. They are not insecure people that care or need to convince faceless people online. Your behavior is typical poor man mindset.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Nonexisting1: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

lolz
mumu
so why are now looking for appointment in Anambra grin

Lagos is the smallest state in the SW and Nigeria as a whole. u guys will never mention the 5 other states but attribute the whole of SW to lagos alone grin

if not for federal capital territory, lagos for they drag with Osun and ekiti state today grin

we are waiting for Nigeria capital territory to move from Abuja tomorrow lets see if one useless governor that will take over will be claiming and jumping like frog that he built abuja just as tinubu is claiming Lagos grin
or the entire north central will now be claiming abuja as u guys are doing to Lagos now grin

mumu people everywhere
This is fatality.

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by hokafor(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
SpaceTour:
Is he from Anambra ?
yes he is from okija. In Anambra
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by bigcasava1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

while yours filled with bokoharam, bandits, herdsman, alimajiri, amputees, poverty walking live in north, have you heard of people eating grass in southeast no! But Its happening in your region.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by goslowgoslow(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Obyangel:

More blessings sir, God bless our (only) country Nigeria
Amen

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by OPICANTO2223: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

JEALOUSY AND ENVY IS A DISEASE AÑD MOTHER OF ÀLL EVIL DONE TO THIS WORLD.

Yoruba and poverty are 5 &6. Last time i checked Tinubu's village in Osun, hmmmm, its not easy with very deplorable road, lack of all known amenities etc. I just wish oduduwpigs will one day get sense

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Omodua(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

Tell same to Adenuga and other SW billionaires that Ogun is haven of Skull miners and therefore should not expand their business frontiers because of the menace!
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by garfield1: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Just as rich as Emeka Okwuosa of Oilserv. These guys are swimming in cold hard cash

He might overtake them
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by garfield1: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
nevplus:

From okija in Anambra

He dominates okija,owns the largest expanse of land.he is a bully
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by JuanDeDios: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

You're really skaramanga. Smh.
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by JuanDeDios: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

He now joins the league of Tinubus, Indimis, Oyedepo, Kalu, Adeleke and other Super Luxury Gulfstream jet owners

Regular Richmen fly Cessna jets

Medium Richmen fly Leah Jet and Falcon jets

Oga kpatakpata rich men fly Gulfstream

Only the Billionaires and President fly Boeing Business Executive Jet and Bombardier
Interesting classification. So there's private jet and there's private jet.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
garfield1:

He might overtake them

I did a contract work for Oilserv as one of their sub contractors, that guy is swimming in billions of dollars. You see that AKK Gas Project, it's the number one Project of FG right now and no amount of money is too big to accomplish that project. To ensure that gas from Nigeria gets to Europe

1 Like

Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Ewedegubbler: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

Meanwhile you are typing this from your hut in okitipupa whilst hiding from your skull mining brethren
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by garfield1: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

I did a contract work for Oilserv as one of their sub contractors, that guy is swimming in billions of dollars. You see that AKK Gas Project, it's the number one Project of FG right now and no amount of money is too big to accomplish that project. To ensure that gas from Nigeria gets to Europe

Obi Jackson is expansive,ambition and going into new frontiers while the oldies like emeka offor and Arthur eze are relaxing and contented
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by warlordd(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
YouAreNobody:

lolzzz....you've spoken as a true hater. You know nothing about the man and you're spewing thrash. The man owns one of the best paediatric clinics in the country, sited in his home town, and they give almost free treatment there
You make me laugh...can u compare Paediatric clinic and Nestoil Towers he built in Lagos, a Yorubaland?
Re: Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi Orders ₦60 Billion Luxury Jet by Azzik: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
skaramanga:
Ok

Na your money oga...let the man spend his hard earned money in peace...no be you work the money give am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Wedding Guests Die In Edo Road Accident (Photos) / How Much Is Lagos To New York Flight ? / Why Do People In The Diaspora Come Back To Nigeria To Settle When They Get Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.